Nichkhun Horawechakul [Khun]

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
This cutie is 20...and he happens to be a very good dancer too...
Yeah, he's in 2PM but people call him the Thai Rain and the Prince of JYP...He has a very distinct and cute face...his Thai is way better than his Korean...I don't understand why he'd be in a group where he's always put in the back and doesn't get many solos in their songs...
He would do great if he were in Thailand, but I guess that works out because he's the first Thai artist to be in a Korean group, that's an accomplishment..
They like, manufacture groups like they were in factories or something...having them take tests, learning other languages...he knows Korean, Chinese, Thai, and English...
He was born in CA, moved to Thailand, then went back to America to finish school...then auditioned in Hollywood for a spot in 2PM.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
thanks for posting more pics and links, So... I'll watch the videos later... he's sooo cute... :wub: :wub: :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for more pics.. gosh hes adorably cute hehe.. lol.. but hmm not feelin the pants lol... haha... is hammer pants back in style lmao.. haha j/k..

hahaha lmao.. i watch the clip.. of course i'll recgnize him off the bat lol.. haha.. he is so kute hehe..

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
wow
he's cute
is he thai or jap?
cuz s.o. mention khun after his name

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
I find him cute but I don't really like 2PM
omagaw me too! i think they're music isnt "ready" yet hahahaha. maybe by their next album they'll be ok.
but nichkhun is def the better looking one out of 2PM.

did yall know he was discovered while going to see GOD perform? i think it was in LA. So if yall are fans of GOD you know there hasnt been a GOD concert in a LONG time. so that gives you a time frame of how long nichkhun has been training in korea. gawd thats so awesom cause i love GOD. too bad they're not together anymore. he's like another one of those accidental stars.
when i last watched one of his interview he said that he was also learning to speak chinese.

go khunnie! :yahoo:

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
for a foreigner who debut only 4 months nichkhun is in 17th place at the Mnet Super 100 idols in korea

wow so proud of him !

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. moh.. i know.. i miss god too..

lol.. an accidental star.. hehe but im so happy hes found hehe.. go khun..

i think he is the better lookin one too..

SUPER KUTE..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Sadly, even though he's probably the most popular member of 2PM, he's always in the background...and rarely gets any solos...It's like, they want him to be behind the other guys for some reason...actually, he auditioned, and was rejected at first, then they ended up calling him back and sending him to Korea.

You have to watch this though...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuD5RgEp3xs

The guys play a game where they have to go out in public to see who'll get recognized the fastest...and since Nick is the more popular one, they make him wear earmuffs as a handicap...big mistake, it only accentuated his cute face...and within 15 seconds, girls come running up to him...the other guys did it, and they literally stood out there, sadly for over 3 minutes, barely getting recognized...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. so ive been watchin that clip so much these days lol.. haha. khun is so kute.. i think it was less than 15 secs.. he went outside for a bit n whoosh.. fan came after already lol.. the ahjumma is so funny.. jaeboom had to sing but she just gave him 2 extra free ones.. hehe lol... lov e khun.. hes so adorably cute.. i hope he'll be out of the bg.. argh.. lol..

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
All im gonna say is that I LOVE KHUN haha. don't wana spazz cause there's too much to say. Has anyone watch StarKing or the
latest episode of Idol Army Show with SNSD? sooo kute haha

More?

Credits: jibbydoi at Khunstar.com
no hotlinking please!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
Sadly, even though he's probably the most popular member of 2PM, he's always in the background...and rarely gets any solos...It's like, they want him to be behind the other guys for some reason...actually, he auditioned, and was rejected at first, then they ended up calling him back and sending him to Korea.

You have to watch this though...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuD5RgEp3xs

The guys play a game where they have to go out in public to see who'll get recognized the fastest...and since Nick is the more popular one, they make him wear earmuffs as a handicap...big mistake, it only accentuated his cute face...and within 15 seconds, girls come running up to him...the other guys did it, and they literally stood out there, sadly for over 3 minutes, barely getting recognized...
it's because he's thai n not fully korean. those who arent korean dont really get the recognition becuz they arent korean. which kinda sucks. cuz i heard that one of the tv shows or stages wont let u perform unless ur korean. i forgot wat it was....

but yea, like if 2PM went to perform there, Nichkhun wouldnt be able to perform, the others will have to do it without him.

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Actually Khun has been able to perform at every channel so far.
The times where he was absent was due to his Visa. He had problems with it.
He wasn't the only one tho. Taec came back to the states for the holidays and couldn't return for a while
because of his visa. Well I hope they come to Hollywood Bowl! I am waiting to see them!

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
HEs in a korean group called 2pm.... he doesnt sing in thai because he is under JYP which is a korean ent company