Ngao Pray [TV Scene]

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
when i started with this lakorn it reminded me of Nimit Marn alot Tui he represent Aun
Num/Margie its Mart and Ploy.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is scary!! but i cannot believe num is bad. throughout my whole life i've never seen him bad and it's just soooo weird! num is still cute and i hope to see him again with a good role. i think he's rather cute with margie. ugh i hate margie's short hair btw. tui can play any role, bad or good. he's kinda like the boy version of ploy. anyway i wish there were more romantic scenes. so far it's all about the ghost :(

alice, i think num is good in nature unlike mart. mart was just so evil from the beginning. that guy didn't have any good in him at all.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
enjoying this lakorn a lot!
cant wait for next episodes...

was there a summary of this lakorn? i guess noom's dad will be the person to get rid of him at the end?

good advice he gave: nothing is given free there's always something in return! hehe so true indeed.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn is scary!! but i cannot believe num is bad. throughout my whole life i've never seen him bad and it's just soooo weird! num is still cute and i hope to see him again with a good role. i think he's rather cute with margie. ugh i hate margie's short hair btw. tui can play any role, bad or good. he's kinda like the boy version of ploy. anyway i wish there were more romantic scenes. so far it's all about the ghost :(

alice, i think num is good in nature unlike mart. mart was just so evil from the beginning. that guy didn't have any good in him at all.
yeah Num his much better since his a good human being compare to Mart his a ghost but
they both have a few feature that are similar its with being jealousy of other people
specially Num he will take all tui advantages and kept it himself only and they'll like
best mate.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
enjoying this lakorn a lot!
cant wait for next episodes...

was there a summary of this lakorn? i guess noom's dad will be the person to get rid of him at the end?

good advice he gave: nothing is given free there's always something in return! hehe so true indeed.
yeah correct that is why Num will die at the end maybe the grandpa will destroy that
spirit curst and it will eventually destroy Num's body too. Margie will end with Tui
since through out the whole story from the trailer Tui and Margie will get to know
each other more and help fight for their life away from the evil Num.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
For those of you who want subs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XF1gBwUZuM

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah episode 4 was so good but sad this lakorn will end soon by the end of this month

up next is in between Tawan Dhert and Mia Taeg one of them will air after this lakorn
news source @pantip

saobomp

sarNie Adult
anyone seen today's episode yet? fill us in please!

i guess after watching yesterday's episode, num doesnt care about doing the right thing as long as he gets what he wants. he has a devil and an angel trying to talk him into and out of doing stuff.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
later Tui might find out the devil evil side of his best mate Num, his been
brain wash by the devil spirit ghost.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
god episode 5 is so sad and insane Tui cried and sick at the hospital cos Jackie she
uses trick his love and end up going for Num and Num never seen him this evil devil
character before up next Margie she will be the new girl that came to rescue Tui
broken heart and true love will happen and that wedding of Num/Jackie it was so
teary cry for Tui standing looking at them. :whahuh: :console:

kaho22

sarNie Egg
Episode 5 was so intense. It was so sad for Tui for losing everything and for Num for becoming a man who was totally lost in his own greed.

Tui did such a great job in his crying scene, I feel so sad for him. Those teary eyes and the tears. Awwwww.
It's nice change from seeing him in comedy or playing villains haha. And it was sad for Margie when she was all teary that asked Num,
what happened to the man she once loved. Poor Margie!

Can't wait for the next episode!

holy.... guy throws away his soul for a chic who can't even stand by her bf.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah they said it will end soon and tard ruk also ending too wonder what after,
they said the hard thing is in between Tawan dhert and Mia taeng one of them have
to fit one slot, next batch is very good with TD, Mia Taeng, Plerng Toranong, Roy Mai
but i think TD has more the chance to replace Ngao Prai the monday-tuesday slot.