Ngao Pray [TV Scene]

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i wonder if its gonna be benz since shes one of tv scene actresses..
Way to go Tinah i was thinking of Benz too or Donut. But this lakorn Num his actually the pra'ek rai and Tui is the pra'ek, is it right. And as for Aff don't think she
will suit with Num but Tui his ok, Aff is too pretty against Num. Aum or Tik are her current best one so far up next is Ken and Rome is upcoming future lakorn in 2011. But i don't like Tv Scene their lakorn are so bored but only good one from them is Aum and Taew.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^yea, looks like Nums FC confirmed that margie is the n'ek
So Tinah this role is given to Margie. Num or Tui who's the main pra'ek? Cos Some @spicyforum said Num his bad guy and he'll die at the end. This lakorn remind
me of Nimit Marn with Mart, Ploy, Aun. I think i might pass on this one since its Tv Scene and this looks like a mess up story.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^based of the summary, Margie ends up with tui. I just wanna watch this for nun cuz it's his first villain role

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Num his getting old so thats why this is his 1st switching roles, this is like same with Au Thanakorn he use to be pra'ek and now supporting roles or a 2nd and
even being a father reckon Num will follow on in the future.

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
I'm glad Margie is getting to play in lakornss more often, I like her; she's cute&seem down to earth :].

tikklles

sarNie Adult
so margie is confirmed...i love her spunky personlaity...oh, that's cool that num n margie is born on the same day n same month...i want num as p'ek, it's ok 2 b p'ek 4ever....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
so margie is confirmed...i love her spunky personlaity...oh, that's cool that num n margie is born on the same day n same month...i want num as p'ek, it's ok 2 b p'ek 4ever....
Yeah its cool to be p'ek forever but depend on time goes by and if he has high fames then he can still be one.
This lakorn Num and Margie won't end up together she will end with Tui cos his the actual p'ek in here.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I don't know...I might pass if num's not pr'ek...I like tui sometimes, but not the main pr'ek when he's playing alongside someone like num...

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ Yeah, that is kinda weird not to have Num as a pra'ek. o_O
Life just wouldn't make sense anymore. :lol: okay, maybe not.
But Num is Num, you just can't cut him out for anything other than pra'ek! ;)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah this is just so unfair, we all can't control the time days of age. Everything goes forward and fast. :cry1:

cvang010

sarNie Egg
Yeah this is just so unfair, we all can't control the time days of age. Everything goes forward and fast. :cry1:
im glad num is playing a different role! lets see if he can still be evil and hot!! (i bet he still is hot and sexy though!)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
gotta agree--i will always see Num as p'ek. but it's also exciting to see him playing a different role.

I actually think in that filming clip he and Margie look kind of cute together, dunno if it's his new hairstyle or what, he's still handsome.

I love Margie. I wish my hair was like her's ^^ lol she's a fun gal.

I also like Tui but like someone said, not really feeling him as p'ek against Num. but no matter.