Ngao Pray [TV Scene]

chouakim

TTFC♥
^ Not necessarily, haha. I think Tui's fanbase is pretty large and loyal.
Along with Pinky.^^

I just now realized the age gap between Num and Jackie. It's almost shocking that they will get married in here. But I'm positive we've seen big age gap pairings like that before. At least in here it'll be temporary..actually, I guess we'd have to watch to know what'll happen.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes its right huge age gap. They both can pass on as father/daughter or uncle/niece. I've seen a huge age gap in the past lakorn that i had
watched.

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
Looks like this lakorn going to get a less viewers.
I agree...I like Tui, haven't seen much w/ him, except maybe clips here and there of "Country Son-in-law," but what really makes me tune out is that Num is a villian...I think I will be passing. Why doesn't Num have any good roles lately? Oh well, guess I'll just keep waiting.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I agree...I like Tui, haven't seen much w/ him, except maybe clips here and there of "Country Son-in-law," but what really makes me tune out is that Num is a villian...I think I will be passing. Why doesn't Num have any good roles lately? Oh well, guess I'll just keep waiting.
Its maybe because Num is getting older now. As u get older things do changes, but if he has alot of fames he could still be the p'ek.

jakjann

Jakjann
Khun Pin must looking for a new nang ek because Pinky cancel of this role by herself and she will not work for ch3 anymore

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
Somehow I'm not surprised that Pinky's no longer in this. Guess the leaked sound clips were like the nails to a coffin.

amythao

sarNie Adult
All these news make her pull herself out of this lakorn and now she not working for channel 3 too. I think Pinky will now be moving to Bollywood...

tinah

sarNie Coma
i guess that is best for her. moving to ch3 wasnt a good choice especially since the scandal is still going on.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
She doesn't deserve to get work, she's a home wrecker, i lost all respect i had for her. Great that she's out of this, she doesn't deserve to work in ch3. She's pretty and young she could have any single guy in the world, i wonder why she would want an old man like Peck. :scratchhead2:

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
This may sound a little mean but...yay she's not working for Channel 3 anymore! ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
From my opinion maybe Pinky rejected to play for ch3 cos Tanya she's an actress for ch3. Reckon that is a mean and nasty thing with Pinky.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I'm sorry, but if Pinky is thickskinned enough to sleep with someone else's husband, then Tanya being in contract with ch.3 wouldn't affect her at all. She quit because she knows how much negative feedback she's getting from this. No one is gonna watch this lakorn with she's in this, even if Num is in it. Ad agencies would probably pull out as well so it won't seem like they're supporting her. She's getting banned left and right, that's why she's fleeing to India in hope of salvaging any career she might have left because Thailand certainly won't be welcoming her back with opened arms.

tinah

sarNie Coma
is she really leaving ch3? doesnt sound like she is. more like she is just taking a break. ill be so happy if she isnt with ch3 anymore. i know it sounds mean and at all but dont like her at all..true, ch3 fans wont support her anyway..they already mad that ch3 has accepted her there

onahc

sarNie Elites
Pinky has NOT left CH 3, but she said she is taking a long break from acting. She said she will still work with CH 3.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm sad that Pinky didn't play in here anymore. i was excited to see her work with Noom and Tui. but oh well, not really that disappointed cause don't like the storyline anyways. i still want to see her play lakorns again. hope she will come back soon.