Ngao Pray [TV Scene]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the short summary, the story doesn't sound interesting. sound like pra'ek and nang'ek characters is not the leading but more Thun and the Pray is the lead characters. agree i like both Pinky and Nom but don't like scary story either, rather see them play romantic drama or action romantic would be more interesting. hope they change for them to play another lakorn. but no matter what will wait to see it.
Yes I totally agree with you; But I like it more when Num is in action lakorn rather than romantic :blush:

Somehow I find this summary(storyline) of Ngao Prai really boring. Since is still unconfirmed I hope they change the pranang and have a better lakorn(or action as I like them ^_^ ) for Num and Pinky instead. :lol:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
She's not getting a very high profile p'ek for her first debut lakorn with ch3 if Num is her first p'ek.

I think her move to ch3 is a done deal. Her contract with ch7 ends at the end of the month, she has left for India already so it's pretty clear that she is not renewing with ch7. I think it's a shame that she has opt to move to ch3. Ch7 has always been good to her so I don't see any reasons so to why she feels the need to change channels.

EXCUSE ME! where in the world have you been girl. Num is a very high profile p'ek. He had started in many lakorns over the past years, which all most all of his lakorns are successful. You need to do more researching before saying anything.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
pangia xiong Posted Today, 06:42 AM

honda, on 14 June 2010 - 12:01 PM, said:

She's not getting a very high profile p'ek for her first debut lakorn with ch3 if Num is her first p'ek.

I think her move to ch3 is a done deal. Her contract with ch7 ends at the end of the month, she has left for India already so it's pretty clear that she is not renewing with ch7. I think it's a shame that she has opt to move to ch3. Ch7 has always been good to her so I don't see any reasons so to why she feels the need to change channels.

pangia xiong Posted Today, 06:42 AM
EXCUSE ME! where in the world have you been girl. Num is a very high profile p'ek. He had started in many lakorns over the past years, which all most all of his lakorns are successful. You need to do more researching before saying anything.
totally agree with you pangia xiong. i'm a fan of Nom for a long time and so excited that Pinky get to work with him.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
totally agree with you pangia xiong. i'm a fan of Nom for a long time and so excited that Pinky get to work with him.
I know right!Num is a famous actor and just b/c he may not be as young as back then, people just can't say he no good. Num is actually a very good actor so if he is to start with younger girl, I'm pretty sure he can pull it off. And regardless with those problems that pinky is having right now, I still welcome her, since she always have been a favorite actress of mine. Just b/c a person have all these nasty news attach to them, (and we don't even know if it's true or not) does not mean that everyone got to hate them. I think Pinky is a wonderful person who just got caught up in this confusing mess b/c she is famous. I don't know why the media (everywhere) would want to harm someone life. that is BS.

but anyway, I would like pinky to come back to the entertainment industry, and collaborating with Num is a very good start. so hopefully this news is true.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This is too funny, Pinky was lil dao and she was like what 8 yrs old and num was like 20 something, what's even weirder is they worked on the same lakorn when she was just a kid now him in his late 30's and her in her early 20's is just too funny

tinah

sarNie Coma
its confirmed to be Num & Pinky as the pra'nang. Num confirmed himself on "Next Station" aired on Ch5. they are in the process of filming

tinah

sarNie Coma
^they don't know if she signed with ch3 yet. But I say she probaly did cuz there's not many actress out there who does well as a free agent. If she's contracted to ch3 then she will gurantee work

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
kinda dissappointed that it's not another story cuz this story sound boring. but more sad if Pinky and Nom didn't end up together cuz rumors said Nom will play as the bad role and Tui AF will play as the good role(pra'eak). but it's ok i like Tui too but still prefer Nom with Pinky more though. from summary sound like the bad guy is more the lead/interesting role than pra'ek. but think positive will be interesting to see Nom play bad. cool all my 3 fav. actors/actress in the same lakorn.

onahc

sarNie Elites
That comment about Num not being a high profile P'ek is absurd. He's been around for a very long time and is as famous as Kob Suwanun or Ann Thong, remember Dao prasook people?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^no surprise. my hopes of her not moving has gone down the drain. ugh please dont pair her up with ken! im already sure she will be with rome, aum and barry..

honda

sarNie Hatchling
That comment about Num not being a high profile P'ek is absurd. He's been around for a very long time and is as famous as Kob Suwanun or Ann Thong, remember Dao prasook people?

I don't disagree that Num is a well known actor. But as of right now Num is not a high profile actor. He is not a Ken, Rome or Aum, or any of the big names for ch3. Up until just recently Num hasn't had hardly any lakorns. I myself is a fan of Num's lakorns in the days of Kob, but I have to say that the last couple of his lakorns were not very good.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^^no surprise. my hopes of her not moving has gone down the drain. ugh please dont pair her up with ken! im already sure she will be with rome, aum and barry..
im sure pinky will get pair up ken....now thats is a for sure..i mean look at araya...she have so many with ken
and she not even that good of a actress so im sure pinky will get to pair up with ken no matter what...lol...

onahc

sarNie Elites
I want Pinky with the new actors of CH 3 like Nadej, Mark, Mario etc. She looks a bit young for Ken. I love the possibilities, imagine her with Aum, Rome, Smart etc. Awesome!

tinah

sarNie Coma
im sure pinky will get pair up ken....now thats is a for sure..i mean look at araya...she have so many with ken
and she not even that good of a actress so im sure pinky will get to pair up with ken no matter what...lol...
ken never been paired up with a young actress before so i hope not pinky lol i know shes gonna be with rome, barry, aum etc so cant do much..ugh

honda

sarNie Hatchling
Since Pinky doesn't mind doing real kisses...I'm sure they'll pair her up with Ken. You know Ken likes to really kiss his n'ek. ;), lol.....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Beside Ken can do real kisses with Pinky is either Rome or Por T. Never picture Num and Pinky 2gether.