Ngao Pray [TV Scene]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
onahc
Posted Yesterday, 12:16 AM

I want Pinky with the new actors of CH 3 like Nadej, Mark, Mario etc. She looks a bit young for Ken. I love the possibilities, imagine her with Aum, Rome, Smart etc. Awesome!
totally agree, so many cute Ch 3 actors that i want Pinky to pair up with. hope she get to pair up with everyone at least once will be good. thinking about the possibilities does make me excited haha.

cecilia

Staff member
Fitting today -- thanks to RTN1212 for the clip na -- so happy that tui's not rai in here ^^

Pinky's cute with the short do -- i like it.

Read synopsis at RTN's blog: http://rtn1212.blogspot.com/2010/08/lakorn-ngao-prye-spirits-shadow-2010.html

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow so num is playin rai for the first time. He look so bad now..lost weight. I think the new girl, Jackie who's pairing with tui is pretty. She would look good with num cuz she's tall while tuis short

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i like pinky's short hair too, she look so cute. i'm confuse in the summary said pinky+tui will end up together right? but why seesan news said she and nom are pair up.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
In some news said Num's playing a villain. The storyline sound similar to Nimit Marn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
new n'ek look like a barbie doll. cant believe shes only 16! ch3 has a bunch of luk krung newbie. alot of pretty faces though

cecilia

Staff member
yeah i like pinky's short hair too, she look so cute. i'm confuse in the summary said pinky+tui will end up together right? but why seesan news said she and nom are pair up.
yeah, i read that way too -- sound like Tui is p'ek but yet he is pair with the support actress in the casting photoshoot.
Num sounds like a villian doing all those things and falling in love with the 2nd lead actress
since tui's ending with pinky -- this must mean that tui/pinky are the pranang while the other n'ek and num's the 2nd lead pranang (just like rome/benz and por/fon)

chouakim

TTFC♥
:eek: I hadn't seen this thread!
I can't believe Pinky is finally starting her first Ch3 lakorn! *dancesincircles* yayyy!
So interesting, I can't believe P'Num is actually going to be the villian whereas that's usually what Tui plays. haha. That's a major swap. The storyline is interesting, though I wished to see Pinky in a love-love lakorn soon. I guess you can say that there are about 3-4 main leads in here? I'm not sure where the story will go or if it'll change, but looking from the video above the pairings have me pretty much confused. :lol: Maybe P'Num's character becomes jealous of Tui again after he becomes poor and will try to steal Pinky away even though he's already married Jackie.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
soooo who is n'ek and p'ek????
pinky look very cute in here...
but why do she have to cut her hair...
i love her long hair!!!but it ok... it's good
to have different hair style...
cant wait to see it...

tinah

sarNie Coma
the producer of tv scene shes gonna have pinky play villian in the future. like most of her stars, they get to take on bad and good roles in the same time

http://rakdara.net/overview.php?c=2&id=13922

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix from the opening/fitting

Jackie look like an older version of Som which is funny cuz Som is older than her lol ch3 got alot of pretty luk krueng newbies..

credit to tuiaf/ tv3

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Man that Jackie girl her nose really bugles me. And she doesn't even look 16.

chouakim

TTFC♥
Wahh? Jackie is 16? She looks like she's in her mid-20's. :X

But thank you for sharing the photos tinah! They all look really good.
I understand what the producer is doing. I'm not going to be comfortable with Pinky as a villain, but we will see. :)