Ngao Hua Jai (Kantana)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I want to punch Witserwet in the face for being such a friggin idiot.

He only wants to care and know the truth after its too late ... ugh I frigging swear. Why would he not think that something is up when Sa once said that that was her brother and he is now saying it. He should be able to realize Sa's intentions after all the running she's been doing good gracious.

cecilia

Staff member
Okay -- call me whatever but according to Orn's vision -- he just needs glasses to see clearer -- he still seems managing with that blur vision loL ..

Mann

Wow everything is clearing up but I don't see an ending happening today at all.. its just too much room of drama that I can't see happiness lol. So Lucy is tyring to abort Sa's baby, sad. I feel so bad for Sa. I hate Wit, he's so selfish and refuse to believe anything, but he keeps saying he is over Sa.. but always chase after her. If he wants to be so rude he just needs to stop and leave her and her kid alone. Sa loves Kaithoon so much, more then the dad which is sad. The old Sia is so ugly and perverted uggghh.. feel bad for Sa, he never leaves her alone either. Can't wait to see today. Hopefully the baby stays ^_^ I hate how the mom doesn't like Sa or Chom but likes all the bad girls like Lucy and Kathy.. lol but what do you expect its a typical thai lakorn LOOL

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Drag drag dragged...

I almost couldn't finish today's episode. The mom's whole plan is just so...unnecessary and dumb.

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
Drag drag dragged...

I almost couldn't finish today's episode. The mom's whole plan is just so...unnecessary and dumb.

I agree with you ceda lee the mom's plan to test Arisa was not necessary and wissade should have not go along with his mom to test if Arisa love him for him or for his money. Wissade should have know by now what type of person Arisa is. The ending was kinda lame.. But I enjoyed it because it's was slap/kiss lakorn..

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I watched it to catch a few more glimpse of the HOT asssitant. LOL! He looked bad asz trying to act all bad with Noon.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
And they lived happily ever after...just like the ending of other fantasy stories...The rich man ended up marrying an ordinary but beautiful woman...the one he loves...Will it ever happen in real life?

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching this lakorn... I think it was a typical ch7's lakorn, with great cast but a lot, a lot of dragging moments -_-
Worth watching though.
But one thing I really like in this lakorn is New's assistant who's really sincere to New, not like in other lakorns where the person the p'ek or n'ek trusted the most end up actually plotting hateful schemes behind their back ^^
And he was very handsome too :p

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I was a bit scared before watching this since this is ch7 plus a Kantana production. But it wasn't all bad, i actually enjoyed it. This is my first time watching New as p'ek and i really like him. He's very handsome. I just wished Tik didn't die, even though he was an ass i still liked him. He truly did love Lucy and i wish he and Lucy had a happy ending. I'm surprised Wit didn't tell Kaitoon to call him dad. I didn't like the characters of Sa and Wit, they were kind of annoying and Wit is the most bipolar p'ek ever. He's like "lets start over" and they do the deed and he's back to asshole mode, i guess he was nice just for the s3x. 6 s3x scenes in total, its like a new record for a lakorn. I didn't like the last episode, it just wasn't necessary and a waste of time for me. Overall i liked this lakorn, which is surprising since Kantana f**k up their lakorns. But i did enjoy Ouan and Aimee's coupling, they were much more entertaining than the actual pra'nang, wished they had a romantic ending, Ouan only briefly had his arm around her.