Ngao Hua Jai (Kantana)

ChenrukNote

Goddess
New always has too much makeup on. I don't think he needs that eyeliner and mascara lol.

So far I like the OST to this lakorn. The lakorn itself is kinda slow and boring.

fluffgirl24

sarNie Egg
Noon speaks good English. In Episode 4, she spoke English to a American men, even though it was a short part, you can tell that Noon speaks good English.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I've seen that part where she was asked by a foreigner about something and she answered back in English.Wow! Rare scenes like that attract viewers.Noon has a quite good English speaking skill!

I think New can also speak English quite well...rare stars...

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I started watching this lakorn and find it a bit slow. Didn't want to waste time so I went to read the summary and sure enough this lakorn will circle around N'ek identity. At first I thought she has a twin and that the baby boy was her but it turn out it's her brother son and she is the same person that was mistaken by P'ek.

According to the summary it looks like there's going be a willing scene in this drama. All this drama can end right now if N'ek confess why and who took the money.

Will not be watching this one.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
PEOPLE, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WATCH THIS LAKORN, YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE AND WHY!!! YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME.
- this section is for people to talk about the lakorn, not to come in here and say they won't be watching. I don't care what your thought are, just keep it to yourself , while let other enjoy it.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
I am actually enjoying this lakorn and somehow, despite all the makeup, I really like New. :) The younger brother just annoys me though - waaaay too aggressive in a bad way.
Hopefully New and Jui can be in the same lakorn sometime.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I've seen that part where she was asked by a foreigner about something and she answered back in English.Wow! Rare scenes like that attract viewers.Noon has a quite good English speaking skill!

I think New can also speak English quite well...rare stars...
Actually a lot of Thai actors and actresses can communicate in English quite well . English is like the 2nd language in Thailand (especially for the Bangkok "elites" lol).

I like the little kid in here! He actually kind of looks like Aoun maybe the eyes haha but such a cute kid! Noon is doing too much for her family though. Helping raise her brother's son and lending her brother money.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I saw the first 2 eps , not bad . My kind of storyline (revenge) , not to mention there a "be my mistress" bagain in the plot as well :lol: . I'm looking forward for eps 3 - 4 disc and hopefully the lakorn doesn't drag on to much . Also, I wonder why the make up artist put too much make up on New , i think he have nice skin , it's un-necessary since his complexion is white already but other then that , I think he nice looking , his feline eye does catch my attention , very intense. I read the summary , I honestly think it's going be a "willing" scene ~~~ just cuz they already in love with each other :p

itS aNn

sarNie Juvenile
PEOPLE, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO WATCH THIS LAKORN, YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE AND WHY!!! YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME.- this section is for people to talk about the lakorn, not to come in here and say they won't be watching. I don't care what your thought are, just keep it to yourself , while let other enjoy it.

Calm down, take a chill pill. this is a forum and people can express their own opinion okay?

Anyways, I'm liking the lakorn so far however it's a bit draggy, Oung Rangsit is annoying me. I understand he loves Noon but come on dude, be smart! she's avoiding you.

I like the chemistry between Noon and New, especially when he said that he will always love her, even though he didn't say it directly to her. That just shows that he is still madly in love with her and wants her back.