Ngao Hua Jai (Kantana)

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i would love to see all these facial expression .. but man, NEW has too much thick makeup on his face .. he looks so white/pale with them red lips .. it doesn't really make him look manly for me .. *sighed* .. this is when i wish they could have switch p'ek to be someone else .. but then again, there's no one in ch7 i like atm except weir .. Would be good to have Weir play the p'ek instead T_T
(haha. i feel like other who complain of the p'ek i like too Lol)

Mann

Yeah its pretty much confirmed in replacing Reun Sorn Ruk ^^
I will watch this for Noon. Storyline is typical but I want to see lol.
I don't have that much expectations because Kantana lakorns usually suck.
Lets hope its hit, not miss lol. Thanks ja for the summary Tinah xD you're
always so good at them!

Btw.. love the cast.. Nok & Aimee are so pretty and I like their acting too... hopefully this lakorn will be good because it will be such a disappointment to skip for all 3 beautiful ladies.

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
oh nevermind. i just found out it's actually ruk nai man mek, I think, that is replacing the monday-tuesday slot. this'll be a good one too! I just hope noon and new's lakorn airs soon! wanna see it!

Mann

Uh I heard this will be delayed since they are airing that Vee/Note lakorn the whole week or something O^O

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
Uh I heard this will be delayed since they are airing that Vee/Note lakorn the whole week or something O^O
really? why are they airing it the whole week? it's kind of a boring action lakorn.

MizViz

sarNie Adult
When does this air?
It looks really good!!!
I hope someone will sub it.

cecilia

Staff member
awe, they use the same font as WONG WIAN HUA JAI. anyway, i hope this won't bomb too.

As for the teaser, it looks good.
Sarn, you're in here. muahhaha - i know you too well ^^

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I learned nothing from the teaser, lol. At least I already read the summary, so it's all good. What is it with ch7 and their teasers.

foggie

sarNie Egg
when will it on air? It seems that the lakorn is kind of violent. The female characters fight too much with each other.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I like the teaser...but is it just me or during the teaser there a part where new looked like weir...if I'm right if was around the 6 second...for a min. I really thought it was weir...but anyway I can not wait until it airs....LOL...

foggie

sarNie Egg
I watched the treaser, those minor characters are so disgusting. The role acted by Noon is so weak, and is bullied by anybody.