ngao asoke

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i didn't know tnt dubb it tooo...if i noe i definatley but tnt's cause they're the best dubbing production and i always buy their lakorn...instead of those other entertainment who dubb it too...it was gay when i bought it i didn't know tnt's booth was next to it in when i came back to look again for other lakorn i was shit.....tnt dubb this lakorn tooo...aww man...yep...it was sure stupid....

ahs

sarNie Egg
What's the hmong name for the TNT version?

No one's subbed this one in Eng and I really want to watch/buy every lakorn that Pong stars in.
8 parts is pretty good.

Thanks.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG!!! Thank goodness. My boyfriend and I were looking for Ngao Asoke and we found two versions: Hlub raws txoj hmoo by Hmong Productions and Nkauj ntsuag txoj kev hlub by TNT. We were debating on which one to buy for like an hour. Good thing I saw TNT's version of Jam Luey Rak next to their version of Ngao Asoke or I would have bought the Hmong production version cause it was cheaper. I watched a few episodes of it and I actually like it. Not too bad.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
what....arrgggg that what i hate about buying movies...i hate u!...lol...j/k why u get a cheaper price???

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know if TNT's still selling their dubbed version of Ngao Asoke? I got the Hmong Production dubbed one at the July 4th in St. Paul for $32, but I still wanna get the TNT dubbed one too 'cause it has a lot more Pong and Peung scenes. Plus, I like TNT's voices more.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Yeah they still do. Every year that I go to the New Year I will always see them sell their old movies including new ones too

kulyia

RUK
im a hmong production biased :p Over the MONTHS, i've noticed that Hmong Production has been dubbing A LOT of movies. 99.8% of hmong dub movies i see at people house, at my house, on tv are all dubbed by hmong production. It makes me wonder if they have anything to do at all besides dubbing movies all day long!! -_- Hmong production was good when they used to dub the dark tales and Romance in the Rain/ Princess Pearl days.

Sky production is one of my favorite dubbers. Hmong production like to put sound effects on their voices. Especially when theyre dubbing for little kids.

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
One part is $5. Ngao Asoke has a total of 8 parts so altogether would be $40.
Are you kidding me?! Hmong Productions sold their 4-part one for $32 and TNT, the dubbing company with the better voices and longer parts, only sold theirs for $8 more????? GAHHHHH, I got ripped off. x(