ngao asoke

macli

sarNie Hatchling
I just want to express my anger with how this production dubbed and edited the series....It is horrible...it's Hmong production. have 4 parts to the movie and the only storyline they kept in there is Viyada's. Aweful...I really did not want to watch her at all...if anything I'd like her to be out of the movie most of the time. Bring her in towards the end when the crazy stuff happens. There's like only 3 scenes with the n'ek and p'ek and those were not even the scenes I was looking forward to watching. One more thing, I'm sorry but I just don't get why they have to make extra sound effects in there, like huh, um, hmph...etc....not needed. Really it hurts my ears. I don't mind that they changed Pbeeyachat's name to jinda cause yeah it'll sound really wrong in Hmong. Anywase this series is one series I prefer watching in Thai than the bad Hmong version. If anyone in here is related to the producation I'm sorry...I just think that that series is not worth my money for it.

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
this is one reason why i hate hmong production so much, i purchased a few drama from them and learned my lesson. plus when buying a dub version of any drama i usually have them play it for me before i buy it. i am probably the pickest of all people about voices and names. tnt is getting quite annoying too. they are using the same nang ek voice over and over. people say she is good but it is so irritating now. i like their original nang ek voice that they use to have a few years ago. back to hmong production they are as bad as eq entertainment. elite quality i believe that is what it stands for, umm that is not even up to par with their video quality and sounds. they are horrible at cutting and dubbing as well. sky entertainment is not that bad but their nang ek voice is so masculine and rough and picture quality is low. there is this production that i like, they dont cut at all and i had only watched 2 of their dub lakorns. they ain't bad with the voices but the name is probably the thing that i got to say annoys me.

the only time that i will ever buy from hmong production is if i am desperate and they are the only team that has it dubbed.

okay that is my 2 cents.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
yea Hmong production sucks! they always cut the movie into hella small parts. thats y i dont buy from them..no matter ho much i like the movie. i prefer other productions.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
yea hmong production is not good. they cut out WAY too much.
i bought ngao asoke too. but from tnt entertaiment. they have
double the parts. i think there's like eight parts. i enjoyed it very much.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
this is one reason why i hate hmong production so much, i purchased a few drama from them and learned my lesson. plus when buying a dub version of any drama i usually have them play it for me before i buy it. i am probably the pickest of all people about voices and names. tnt is getting quite annoying too. they are using the same nang ek voice over and over. people say she is good but it is so irritating now. i like their original nang ek voice that they use to have a few years ago. back to hmong production they are as bad as eq entertainment. elite quality i believe that is what it stands for, umm that is not even up to par with their video quality and sounds. they are horrible at cutting and dubbing as well. sky entertainment is not that bad but their nang ek voice is so masculine and rough and picture quality is low. there is this production that i like, they dont cut at all and i had only watched 2 of their dub lakorns. they ain't bad with the voices but the name is probably the thing that i got to say annoys me.

the only time that i will ever buy from hmong production is if i am desperate and they are the only team that has it dubbed.

okay that is my 2 cents.
Agree with you.. I HATE hmong production.. they suck so bad after they became lao-hmong.. they are so bad at cutting and editing the movies.. I bought a few movies from them and after what they did to My Lucky Star I am so done with them. NEVER EVER going to buy another movie from their production... same goes for EQ entertainment... these two productions are related so it's no wonder why they both suck! Do not buy the movie Dao Puen Din by EQ entertainment.. I am so angry at how they edited the movie.. they cut out most of the important and interesting parts and the movie didn't make sense whatsoever! I'm so angry I just want to call them and bash at them... I am so done with those two productions! Anyways, I love sky productions.. that's probably one of the best productions out of all the dubbing productions.. second choice for me would be TNT.

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
thank u guys so much!!! for letting me know...i was bout to purchase it....but then u guys just saved my life....i love you all!!!
yeh...i saved! Love ngao asoke but if Hmong Production really that suck...then guess i'll pass on and keep the original thai version. Thank you people!!!

4y0u1lL

sarNie Egg
Agree with you.. I HATE hmong production.. they suck so bad after they became lao-hmong.. they are so bad at cutting and editing the movies.. I bought a few movies from them and after what they did to My Lucky Star I am so done with them. NEVER EVER going to buy another movie from their production... same goes for EQ entertainment... these two productions are related so it's no wonder why they both suck! Do not buy the movie Dao Puen Din by EQ entertainment.. I am so angry at how they edited the movie.. they cut out most of the important and interesting parts and the movie didn't make sense whatsoever! I'm so angry I just want to call them and bash at them... I am so done with those two productions! Anyways, I love sky productions.. that's probably one of the best productions out of all the dubbing productions.. second choice for me would be TNT.
Hmong Production should just stick to Chinese series even though they totally suck. I believe the only good Chinese drama that they ever dub was Romance in the Rain. I was about to purchase Dao Puen Din too but thank goodness I didn't. Oh you know what pissed me off, EQ dubbed Oum Ruk into only 4 parts. That was when I draw the line: cut too many parts, voices are beyond terrible, quality is bad, names sound so horrible and title is horrible. I gave my copy to my friend for free and thus she still didn't want it.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Hmong Production should just stick to Chinese series even though they totally suck. I believe the only good Chinese drama that they ever dub was Romance in the Rain. I was about to purchase Dao Puen Din too but thank goodness I didn't. Oh you know what pissed me off, EQ dubbed Oum Ruk into only 4 parts. That was when I draw the line: cut too many parts, voices are beyond terrible, quality is bad, names sound so horrible and title is horrible. I gave my copy to my friend for free and thus she still didn't want it.

Yes they did a great job dubbing Romance in the Rain and they didn't cut too much parts out back then and the voices were so much better. Some other dramas that they did a great job on was Princess Returning Pearl and Lavender but ever since they changed their production to lao-hmong and those hmoob ploog (hmong laos) sorry can't spell in hmong started dubbing and editing, that's when their movies went downhill... their voices suck.. I prefer the old voices. Thank God you didn't buy Dao Puen Din.. or else you would have been pissed off like you were for Oum Ruk.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
A-hem! i was beyond PISSED w/ Oum Ruk..my fav. thai drama btw...they cut SO FREAKING MUCH...i'm so glad i went to watch the orignal

cecilia

Staff member
here's my two cent.
it cost so much to have the dub version.
more expensive than the original version. why buy it.

2ndly, they change the character name to some stupid hmong names.
the editing and dubbing part suck .. so yup, that's why i dont' buy them at all.

just recently, my brother borrow JLR from his friend.
boy, i try to watch it. couldn't watch past episode 1 -- they change HARIT/SORIYA/SUNSANEE/HARIN'S name. *sighed* Hmong dubbing suck!!!
oh, it was dubbed by hmong production as well. -- they should at least, keep the name right.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
here's my two cent.
it cost so much to have the dub version.
more expensive than the original version. why buy it.

2ndly, they change the character name to some stupid hmong names.
the editing and dubbing part suck .. so yup, that's why i dont' buy them at all.

just recently, my brother borrow JLR from his friend.
boy, i try to watch it. couldn't watch past episode 1 -- they change HARIT/SORIYA/SUNSANEE/HARIN'S name. *sighed* Hmong dubbing suck!!!
oh, it was dubbed by hmong production as well. -- they should at least, keep the name right.
I don't think all the Hmong dubbing is bad.. just hmong productions and EQ entertainment... I don't buy the originals because I can't understand thai.. although I already watched the one with English subtitles by wishboniko I still buy the hmong dubbed version.. I only buy the ones I really like... I like to support my people... but no more support for hmong productions PERIOD

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
lol....i have to disgree wit u guys...i really like hmong productions....i really enjoy dere movies especially ones where dey actually translate the songs in di movie too...i know the originals songs are better...buh at least we understand what dey are saying...i think dere dubbers are also better than most of the ones in america cause although the nang ek and pra ek has gud voice the rest of the cast cant even speak hmong properly...and wrecks dere character and movie...dats y i perfer hmong productions cause since its in laos dey all speak hmong really well and clear...dis is not revelant buh i also like dere mv dey produce and di people hu sing for dem...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
lol....i have to disgree wit u guys...i really like hmong productions....i really enjoy dere movies especially ones where dey actually translate the songs in di movie too...i know the originals songs are better...buh at least we understand what dey are saying...i think dere dubbers are also better than most of the ones in america cause although the nang ek and pra ek has gud voice the rest of the cast cant even speak hmong properly...and wrecks dere character and movie...dats y i perfer hmong productions cause since its in laos dey all speak hmong really well and clear...dis is not revelant buh i also like dere mv dey produce and di people hu sing for dem...

They did not translate any of the songs in the movies.. they just replace the original songs with some stupid hmong songs which I think is gay... I prefer the original songs be left alone.. if they want to add some hmong music to the movie at least find some better songs like TNT.. they put a lot of hmong songs in their movies but they chose really good songs which actually made the movie more enjoyable to watch. And I can't stand them using nkauj cua tsheej's voice as the main girl's voice.. her voice is so annoying.. and I swear they use her voice to dub for more than one people in the movie.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
They did not translate any of the songs in the movies.. they just replace the original songs with some stupid hmong songs which I think is gay... I prefer the original songs be left alone.. if they want to add some hmong music to the movie at least find some better songs like TNT.. they put a lot of hmong songs in their movies but they chose really good songs which actually made the movie more enjoyable to watch. And I can't stand them using nkauj cua tsheej's voice as the main girl's voice.. her voice is so annoying.. and I swear they use her voice to dub for more than one people in the movie.
?????i fink u misunderstood what i said...i didnt mean for dis movie that dey translated di song buh for thier other movies...nkuaj cua's voice is not dat bad too...

princess87

sarNie Egg
I don't think all the Hmong dubbing is bad.. just hmong productions and EQ entertainment... I don't buy the originals because I can't understand thai.. although I already watched the one with English subtitles by wishboniko I still buy the hmong dubbed version.. I only buy the ones I really like... I like to support my people... but no more support for hmong productions PERIOD

me too.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
?????i fink u misunderstood what i said...i didnt mean for dis movie that dey translated di song buh for thier other movies...nkuaj cua's voice is not that bad too...

Which movies are you talking about? I saw the opening theme of sawan biang dubbed by them and they didn't translate the song, they replaced it with a stupid hmong song same goes for klin kaew klang jai.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
yea dey replace a hmong song for sawan being...which really goes with the movie...if u listen carefarelly to the lyrics...u will see...check my youtube page...
and other movies like pleng ruk rhim fang kong.....rahinee morlum....dey trasnlated di songs and b4 u say its shit...i know it may not be the best cause originals are better buh at least we understand....