Ngao Asoke

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Now I really really really want to see this again!!!! I hate that the old video store closed down...Now the closest one is half an hour away and I never have the chance to go! DARN!!! :(

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Leila said:
Now I really really really want to see this again!!!! I hate that the old video store closed down...Now the closest one is half an hour away and I never have the chance to go! DARN!!! :(
[post="40092"][/post]​
naw... i will ask someone who's willing to sell..i might upload it for you... :D but for now, this person is busy.. :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
HmMm does anyone remember this lakorn??!! This was my first lakorn seeing ae and Egkarat in and I loved the chemistry between them and also in Fad Lhong Hon...

**Credit to thailandstar.com for the pic

HMmM I think this is what the lakorn was about

ae lives with jamie's family and jamie is engaged to egkarat or dating him or something like that.. a sitution happen in his house and his mother turned crazy, but she always wanted jamie to be her "sapai" and egkarat goes overseas for school. while he's away jamie starts dating other men and stops writing him, but in reality ae was the one who was writing all the letters... ae is secretly in love with egkarat.. but he is inlove with jamie... one day ae is sent to go take care of egkarat's crazy mother.. well she starts to like ae because ae take care of her very well... and its time for egkarat to come back home and jamie goes to his house to take care of his mother and tries to act like all those times she was waiting for him... well egkarat is always grabbing and touchy touchy with ae :lmao: he starts to fall for her because he sees everything that she does for him and his mother... one day it is revealed that ae is the one that writes all the letters to egkarat... and .... :wavecry: I dont remember the rest *tears* darnit! lol

but I remember this lakorn hahah it was so romantic and the way egkarat would look at ae with his eyes omg! lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
there lots of kisses/huggs .. touching .. body contact lol...if i wouldn't know better .. i think Eg can't keep his hand off her hahhaah

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
lol! i forgot the details of the lakorn..but i remembered it being a pretty good lakorn. I think it's the only lakorn i liked Ae in...with this said, i've only seen her in three lakorn (the ones with Johnny and Hugo). :D

Ana

sarNie Adult
I luv this lakorn. Egkarat was very touchy w/Aey. They make a cute couple. She was very pretty in it. I think it's her best lakorn so far up till now. I hate how his mom alwayz interrupt them when Egkarat is about to do something w/Aey :lmao: . The mother alwayz insist that he marry Aey. And she also knew that Aey wasn't Jamie. Jamie was a real bitch in this lakorn. I hated her so much :lol: .

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lol. Eg a pervert. In this lakorn and the one with twins with Aey. He was touchy in both these lakorn. I kept having a hunch these two had something going on in reality. Haha.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
hahah ya'll are funny, but haha true he was always touching her...same way with fad lhong hon the one where ae was a twin... one of my favorite classic lakorns =x .... and yeah he may have been a perv in this lakorn, but he was a cute pervert :wub:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^yeah i do know that yard plays in this drama... i mean she acts in the industry ever since she was little. ^^ i would prefer pinky over her. -___-;;

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I wannna see this again :( if someone would upload it ill give them 2 weeks worth or rep points hahhaaaaaaaaaa lolsssz but seriously I would :(

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^LOL i think sarN is selling this drama in DVD as well. =] i'm planning to order it from her so i can dvdrip only if my computer is back working. >"<

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
I REALLY WANT TO WATCH THIS AGAIN!!!! =(

kitkat

sarNie Elites
hey everyone! i uploaded this lakorn in my archive. luckily, it's all completed so download it away! ^^

and

I wannna see this again :( if someone would upload it ill give them 2 weeks worth or rep points hahhaaaaaaaaaa lolsssz but seriously I would :(
^i wonder you would keep your word for it? xP

maly25

sarNie Egg
I love this Lakorn. I do miss them both on screen together too. I was looking for this. THANKS SO MUCH!

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
:rolleyes: I haven't finish watching the new one yet but I have to said so far the old one is way better. Ae is beautiful and her acting skill is good.