Ngao Asoke 2008

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
i'm watching it on youtube and reading caps on lyn's lakorn blog. so far so good... i'm enjoying the storyline. It would be nice if it's in english subtitled cos i don't understand thai. :D is this lakorn going to be translated in khmer?

sreypoch

sarNie Hatchling
yeah that is true. i've seen a lot of channel 3 dubbed by mayura lately. now i highly doubt they're going to dub ngao asoke cos it's channel 5. is it just me or channel 7 sux lately? channel 7 used to be the best. now channel 3 is taking over. lol

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
when it will dubbed don't forget to let me know ok ? ntry, blue dvd, mayura, i want to own all version of this one included the original with and without sub

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
I just finish the lakorn in Thai, I love it N'ek and P'ek look so cute together hope they pair up again soon....any way yes it will sub in English, the team from Ngao Asoke lover website is in the process of subbing it. eps. 1-7 already sub. you can go and watch it on their site.....BTW. Hi all I'm new here Ngao Asoke fan love Pong Nawat and Peung :D

solin

sarNie Adult
I'm almost sur that mayura will dubbed it
'cause It's CH5...and they have dubbed almost all Ch5 lakorns.
...even so, I don't think I will rewatch it in khmer !

Maytha

sarNie Hatchling
go to ngao-asoke.chaithai.net and go to their lakorn sub. menu you'll find it there inclouding the caps and all
I never watch the old one with Ek and Ae but I love this one I hope Mayura will dubbe this one....oh you guy I love the thym song and it also translate it too....you can watch it on youtube...it sound so pretty but really sad :huh: