Ngao Asoke (2008) Subbing Project

Discussion in 'FanSub' started by KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, Jun 24, 2008.

1. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai ♫ ♪Dj Kisses [Spicy sarNie] ☻♥ Staff Member

A few sarNies have recruited me for this project anyone else interested in helping out? So far we have two translators ... we have a timer and encoder .. so right now we need more translators I guess >.O for right now we'll be releasing the lq version and we'll start hardsubbing the HQ version as they come out..

so please pm me if anyone is interested; Serious inquiries only please

Thank You In Advance

2. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

3. jthepsen

jthepsen sarNie Hatchling

Hey KhoOnxNouxWanxJai, I can help with the translation department. With so many things going on, I haven't been active in uploading lakorns for such a long time. But give me something to translate and a deadline, I'm pretty sure I can handle it =D I'm going back in fall semester to take a Thai language course again, so this is also a way to get back into the grove of translating from thai to english. It's summer and I'm taking only one class, I have some time. PM me and I can send you my email, I check that all the time. Much <3<3<3

P.S. Any considerations in subbing Bpom Ruk Roy Ardeed soon? I'm soo into that lakorn. Waiting and anticipating on the next episode is really getting to me...lol.

Jennifer

4. Jieb_Lover

Jieb_Lover sarNie OldFart

Aiyaja said she's gonna subb Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed when she has time, You should talk with her jthepsen ;) Good Luck!

5. jthepsen

jthepsen sarNie Hatchling

Thanks <3

6. nalika

nalika sarNie Hatchling

I'm cheering you gals...I want to see this subbed too...Good luck girls

7. pink_juliet_kashie

pink_juliet_kashie sarNie Oldmaid

Yes..i cannot help translate nor do any of the technical stuff..but i will agree to be your OFFICIAL CHEERLEADER! go! go! goooooooo!!!!!!!

8. Maya_Fantasy

Maya_Fantasy sarNie Oldmaid

Skies and I are working on Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed right now, but crazy us started on episode 7. :lol: LOL. She said she doesn't understand Thai, but she is doing all the subbling and I did the translating for her. Not good translating, but is understandable enough to get what's going on instead of nothing at all. ^_^ So if you would like to help us, that would be awesome. ;)

9. g3mini00

g3mini00 sarNie Juvenile

i wonder is there any other ep released except ep7? it looks the whole subbing project is totally on hold.

10. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Episode 01 Will Be Released Soon!
    This Project Is Back On Track ^___^ For Those Who Want TO Know.