Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

maijune

SarNie Adult
where were all the uploader of ngao asoke...i've been waiting all day and evening just for ep 30...but see no upload yet....really want to see this ep...

maijune

SarNie Adult
where were all the uploader of ngao asoke...i've been waiting all day and evening just for ep 30...but see no upload yet....really want to see this ep...

oh and i've just noticed that peung is in bie's toa ma wa ruk mv...she seem skinnier in this mv than in ngao asoke...

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile

oh and i've just noticed that peung is in bie's toa ma wa ruk mv...she seem skinnier in this mv than in ngao asoke...
ep31 are not on air actrually :D
you need to wait more 10hrs. B)

maimablis

sarNie Egg
wait, so that means ngao ending tommorow or when? I'm confuse. I thought i read somewhere that the next channel 5 lakorn is startin this thursday. Tommorow wednesday so that means it's ending in ep 31???? Am i right...its midnight here n i can't really think..well if it ends tommorow that's gonna be suck..i guess they rushin through it to finish it. That really sucks..

cutepeung

sarNie Egg
wait, so that means ngao ending tommorow or when? I'm confuse. I thought i read somewhere that the next channel 5 lakorn is startin this thursday. Tommorow wednesday so that means it's ending in ep 31???? Am i right...its midnight here n i can't really think..well if it ends tommorow that's gonna be suck..i guess they rushin through it to finish it. That really sucks..
yes,31 is finale,so sad -_-

maimablis

sarNie Egg
i hope pong and peung will pair up next drama quickly,waiting for the good news from ch5 :p

wait..r they pairing up in another drama or u just hoping they would pair up again?? well i hope so too. I hope they pair up in another one where they dress modern day..hehe...too sad the lakorn is gonna end..

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi everyone!!!

I don't know how reliable siamrath source is but this is what I found on their site.

Title: "Money with money, Pong's mom is pleased with "look Peung" and want her as daughter-in-law"

http://www.siamrath.co.th/UIFont/NewsDetai...5&nid=18729
i don't know why i want to open this link :lol: i can't read thai at all; maybe for the picture?

Lmao. I remember watching an american movie with the guy was pregnant :p It was funnn to watch, Haha! I don't remember the title though.
i agree with tina it was "junior" with schwarzee

เงิน ต่อ เงิน! “�ม่ป้อง� ปลื้ม “ลู�ผึ้ง�อยา�ได้เป็นสะใภ้
ข่าววันที่ 22 �ร�ฎาคม 2551 �หล่งข่าวจา� สยามรั�

ละครจบà¹?ต่เรื่องรัà¸?ยังไม่จบ สำหรับเรื่องรัà¸?นอà¸?จอของคู่ï¿

ระ-นาง ป้อง -ณวัฒน์ �ุลรัตนรั�ษ์ �ับ ผึ้ง - �ั��า ลีนุตพงษ์ จา�ละครเรื่อง "เงาอโศ�"ของค่ายเอ็��ซ็�ท์ฯ ที่เพิ่งลาจอไปหมาดๆ ที่มี�ระ�สข่าวว่า เ�ิดรั�นอ�จอเข้าให้ �ต่หลายคนยังลังเลว่า อาจจะเป็น "รั�โปรโมท"ที่ค่ายนี้นิยมเล่นข่าวมาต
??อด

à¹?ต่ล่าสุดà¹?หล่งข่าวใà¸?ล้ชิด ทางà¸?่ายพระเอà¸? ป้อง ณวัฒน์ เมาท์ให้ "บันเทิง สยามรัà¸?"ฟังว่า งานนี้โอà¸?าสที่รัà¸?นอà¸?จอจะเปï¿

นจริง มีสิทธิ์มาà¸?ๆ เพราะว่า คุณà¹?ม่ของ ป้อง ณวัฒน์ออà¸?อาà¸?ารเป็นปลื้ม น้องผึ้ง à¸?ัà¸?à¸?า มาà¸?ๆ ชมไม่ขาดปาà¸?ว่า สวย น่ารัà¸? เรียบร้อย ดูดีมีสà¸?ุล ถ้าได้มาเป็นลูà¸?สะใภ้à¸?็ไม่ขï¿

ดข้อง ทั้งคุณ�ม่ยังบอ�อี�ว่า "ลู�รั�ใคร�ม่รั�ด้วย"

ถ้าทั้งสองตà¸?ลงปลงใจà¸?ัน งานนี้à¸?็จะà¸?ลายเป็น เงินต่อเงิน à¸?ันเลยทีเดียว ด้วยว่าทั้งสองต่างà¸?็เป็นครï¿

บครัวไฮโซ ร่ำรวยระดับมหาเศรษà¸?ีà¸?ันทั้ï¿

สองà¸?่าย à¸?่ายหà¸?ิงà¸?็ทำธุรà¸?ิจรถยนต์ยีï¿

ห้อดัง à¸?่ายà¸?็เป็นครอบครัวนัà¸?ธุรà¸?ิï¿

มาà¸?มาย ดองà¸?ันเมื่อไหร่ เงินต่อเงิน à¸?็จะยิ่งรวยขึ้นไปอีà¸? งานนี้ต้องจับตาว่าเรื่องรัï¿

ของทั้งสองจะไปจบลง ณ จุดใด �ต่งงานนี้บอ�ได้เลยว่า มีลุ้นมา�ๆ

รูปประ�อบข่าว
i hope someone will translate it for us who don't read and understand thai but thanks.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Ah the ending so rushed, seems like there's not enough sweet scenes between the two.
my exact feelings!!! i mean... i seriously wanted more romantic scenes besides the ones where Monthai is always fooled by Wiyada... it took up soooo much of the lakorn... things should have gotten really romantic for them around 22....and him realizing he has fallen for her in 26..or something like that...

i hope the ending is good... it's obvious there's a proposa scene.... but it's gotta be good!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
CHAI! HAHA,
but i want to see peung revenge pong, and tease him, torture him, :lol, that would be very very great!!!
i think her character is too nice to do that... but it would be awesome to see him suffer too!!!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i want to count hours until "ngao asoke" will air but i don't know what time is it in thailand, so i just estimate and i think, about 2 hours before my heart will break :lmao:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Kkrystal, thanks for up episode 30, the quality is really good! ladies, you know i'm very slow :lol: i just note bpee has a pretty handwriting...
and what a hot scene in the start of the episode if only i understand what they said, but no matter, this scene makes me blush :blush:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sorry guys ive been just updating my sites lately I have no energy to upload -.O I've been suffering from tendongitis so I can't really concentrate on what to upload or not lol

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
DORKY! i'LL CATCH YOU HUNN!! *SPLASHES WATER ON YOU*

LOL. i JUST CAN'T WAiT iT ... i KNOW WE GiRLS USUALLY WATCH LAKORNS BECAUSE OF THE PRA'EK... BUT DENG, NOT ME, i WATCH iT BECAUSE OF NANG'EK TOO. HAHAHA. NANG'EK DOESN'T HAVE THE 'DAMNNNNNN' FACTOR FOR ME SO i'LL PAST. :lol:
LOL OMG THANK U.. ALL BETTER ...LOL..

me too! i watch lakorn cause of the n'ek and also, if they have a baby, a r'scene :blush: shame on me :ph34r:
thANK 2...ANYWAY LOL.. NO SHAME I WITH U TOOH.. IM LIKE THAT TOOH U KNOE..LOL

HAHA. iT'S OKAY... WE'RE ALL PERVERTED UP iN HERE... HAHA. i'LL ADMiT! i'M A PERV! :lol: & i'M DAMN PROUD! LMAO. GUYS CAN'T HAVE ALL THE FUN NOW...
lOL....OF CORUSE N IM PROUND..LOL..NAW.. N YEA...