Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
today's episode was awesome!!!

*Monthai finds out that Bie was the one who was writing to him all those years.
*Some more sweet scenes of Monthai and Bie together...(seriously, Monthai always wants to take advantage of her whenever he can!!!)
*He's starting to suspect Wiyada in his mother's death and finds a crucial clue.

Preview for next episode
*Monthai tries to get Wiyada to confess.
*Ketchai comes back to tell everyone the truth.

this is getting really good... i can't wait! again...i'm a bit confuse...is it ending Wednesday or Thursday????

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
today's episode was awesome!!!

*Monthai finds out that Bie was the one who was writing to him all those years.
*Some more sweet scenes of Monthai and Bie together...(seriously, Monthai always wants to take advantage of her whenever he can!!!)
*He's starting to suspect Wiyada in his mother's death and finds a crucial clue.

Preview for next episode
*Monthai tries to get Wiyada to confess.
*Ketchai comes back to tell everyone the truth.

this is getting really good... i can't wait! again...i'm a bit confuse...is it ending Wednesday or Thursday????
thank you for the detail of the episode today..i can't wait to watch it myself. This lakorn Ending Tomorrow ja..I know i don't the lakorn to end too..I'm sooo exciting for tomorrow..Alos, Thursday will be Mos and Best Lakorn replace Ngao Ah Soak..

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
cool!! My forum is still progressing.. I'm working on advertisement right now. It's also my brother's forum too... so uhh.. there's things on there that are macho!

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
SIGH* obviously we won't have a wedding screen, GOD, I'M so upset!! the old version had one, though it looks not so nice lol.
why they end it so quickly? <_< they should at least add one more ep!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
please don't talk about the end, my heart is desesperate and my soul is crying a sea
i'M SAD TOO SAJENNA... *TEARS* i'M SO SAD.... iT'S ENDiNG TOMORROW & i'M SO BEHiND... i'VE ABANADON THiS THREAD... iT'S TOO HEARTBREAKiNG TO KNOW iT'S ENDiNG.... :( :( :lmao:

i NEED A SHOULDER TO CRY ON... *RUNS AWAY*

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
:( *tears* As much as I do want to watch KLKS I don't want this to end yettt. Gosh I love PONG&PUENG, I hope they reunite again! They must!!!!!!!!

SunStar

sarNie Elites
SIGH* obviously we won't have a wedding screen, GOD, I'M so upset!! the old version had one, though it looks not so nice lol.
why they end it so quickly? <_< they should at least add one more ep!!

does anyone know if the old version is still avaliable for download here on SW?? i remember that a long time ago, sarN uploaded it, but i didn't know what it was back then... now i regret not downloading it....*sighs... saw MV of it on youtube and Eg and Ae both look very intense in there...