Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Just wanted to stop by and say i LOVE Ngao Asoke! Someone else got me on to it and I watched epi 1-21 in ONE day! It was that addicting. Plus I kinda skipped a little.

Just to clarify:
How old is Monthai and Bie?

So its not ending till August?

And do we know if they get married like in the old one?
wow! you did...isn't tat like almost a whole day..cuz each episode is like 40 min...times 21 episode...goodness gal..thank goodnes it is summer... :lol:

maimablis

sarNie Egg
yah yah yah! I finally got an acount just sooooo happy rite now..wait is this where i inter my comment..hopefully it is...well im so happy i can share my thoughts of ngao in here. I have been tryin to register foe 4 weeks now...anyways i love ngao n is glad to hear that its not ending next week. You guys keep up this thread..(is that wat u call it) cause i read from that lakorn starin kwan thread that they are tryin to catch up to ngao. Omg i don't think i knoe how to use this comment thingy..where am i suppose to click to add my comment???opps....

maimablis

sarNie Egg
it seems khun ying will die in this version too!!! omg no, i don't want it!!!!! :lmao:
here is it the link, loot at about 40 sec, she dies!!! http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=tmXXvfSAXI0&...feature=related

gurlo u scared the heck out of meh..i didn't watch ep 1 with fully attention cause like many i don't knoe a single word in thai..wait i do..i only know hello n eat and flower..heheh..anyways glad to read from the next responder under ur comment cause she said that part was in ep 1..i'll go n rewatch it..Hopefully monthai's mom don't died in this one cause i heard she died in the other one which i haven't watch...

O yea i read from lyn's blog..about the 3 num or whatever the name of that topshow..its kute how peung and pong were all shy when they say there was rumor bout them likin one another...i so hope they do date..although i kind of realize on my other side of mine brain that maybe pong is just playin with her..gosh i think too much.. well yeah just love them both..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
arrgh... i'm so mad... besides having DIAL up now... & not being able to watch NGAO ASOKE on a daily basis, I won't be able to spam with you ladies! :angry: :lmao: :( my mozilla firefox internet detected a virus in SW, so firefox blocked SW... wahhhhh.... i'm sad now... :lmao: I'm currently using the computer at work. haha. [shhh...!] soo... i won't be able to spam with you ladies as much... maybe hardly... only at work... boo hoo... which sucks! such a bad week for me...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
you can use my shoulders to lean on Noy. That is a bad week... hope it gets better soon.
thanks lome, i'm trying not to think about it so much... makes me wanna cry just thinking bout losing a love one.

i was wonder where you were...
awww hopefully after watching ngao asoke itll make u feel better :lol:

noo it doesnt end yet!!!!
tina was saying it might go till august
oh good gosh... until august!?!? oh nooo..... i kinda want it to end so i can focus on my tri class :lol: but then i don't because i love the chemistry between pra'nang. hehe.

man i watched epi 21 & stupid Pong, i wanted to strangle him man... he's so F-ing stupid!! can a guy get any stupider!?!?!? good gosh... <_< I wanted to punch my monitor so badly because of stupidass Monthai.... arghh he makes me mad...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i know what you mean ohitsnoyyy... Pong's character Monthai in here makes me soooo mad everytime i see him open his mouth... he has never said anything nice to grown up Bie... always insulting her... dissing her... gosh... and yet... he takes advantage of her when he can...

i really want to see his face when he finds out the truth in everything....i want to see that face of Monthai!!!!

as for Bie so far....i'm getting depress of her....she's toooooo nice!!! her mistress, Wiyada, has done so many bad things to her and yet...Bie is being the loyal subject to her mistress....*argh... but nonetheless, this lakorn is awesome!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy jah..i miss u soo much...and i'm very sorrie to hear about all the bad luck..esp. the guys..just two weeks ago three recently graduated guys from my school died in a horrible car accident..although i dun know know them it's devasting to hear about the happenning..a lot of my guys friends are mournning the death and I don't know how to comfort them...but at the very least they're all at rest now -_-
Kashie hunnn!! I miss spamming with you too!!! i'm stressed... wahh... can't watch NA because i have sucky internet connection... can't logg onto SW at home because my firefox blocked it... i'm screwed... *tears* I need to get a new computer!!! that's what i need... <_<

Oh i know... what you mean, it's hard to comfort a friend who just lost a love one. I didn't wanna believe it at first because he was so young & talented, only 19! He graduated last year. He was going to Oregon State on a full Ride football scholarship. He had the cutest smile. =) It's sad how he passed away, he was jumping off the bridge into a river with a couple of his friends, they were tryna swim to the other side, but then the current got too strong & he drowned. :( & a fishermen found him unconscious. He was rushed to the hospital & he didn't make it. :lmao: that's just crazy to me. this is the 3rd person from my high school that has passed away. the other two were from a car accident. It's just sad, I got chills just thinking about it.... I didn't really know him personally, i just know of him, but either way, it's still heartbreaking to know someone has passed. :unsure:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
noy.. if you're using firefox then you can unblock it. Just go to tools, options, security, and then unchecck "tell me if the site is suspected attack."

but I suggest you do it only if you surf SW.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Lol :p I didn't watch JLR I was busy in life at that time lol

noy.. if you're using firefox then you can unblock it. Just go to tools, options, security, and then unchecck "tell me if the site is suspected attack."

but I suggest you do it only if you surf SW.
oh really??? okay... that's a relief... it's bad enough that i'm behind on NA but not having SW would just kill me!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
so i went back & read all the comments bout the "attempt" rawr scene. Got Damn It Mutha fudger Monthai, you damn idioto!!! You didn't succeed!!!!! :angry: You aren't a man!! What kind of pra'ek don't succeed in the rawr scene...?! good gosh... just wait till i watch it ladies.... i'll be back with my dirty perverted mind... lmao.