Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

donna

sarNie Adult
those pictures didn't do her any good! she look so old in them. from watching nat gub nat she looks alright in that series...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
"ngao asoke" or "sromoal deurm asoke" in khmer is one of my favorite.love ae in this one, she's soooo sweet and adorable with her long hair!it will be difficult to do better than the first one and the n'ek in this remake doesn't look as sweet as ae.

sunisa

"ngao asoke" or "sromoal deurm asoke" in khmer is one of my favorite.love ae in this one, she's soooo sweet and adorable with her long hair!it will be difficult to do better than the first one and the n'ek in this remake doesn't look as sweet as ae.
i agree with u.the old version is also one of my favorite lakorns.she is super sweet and innocent in there.i don't think anyone will fit the role better than Ae.it would be hard because Ae looks sooooooo sweet in there.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i didn't see the original but ae does look way sweeter than peung.
peung sorta has this rai and evil look to her although she does has dimples.
hehe. she looks pretty in the 2nd and 1st photo though. maybe its the make up.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oo i didn't know dis was a remake. whatever i don't care cause pong is in it i'll watch lol oooo and em toooo

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree with u.the old version is also one of my favorite lakorns.she is super sweet and innocent in there.i don't think anyone will fit the role better than Ae.it would be hard because Ae looks sooooooo sweet in there.
yes.in this lakorn the n'ek is very sweet and she has good heart.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know, but she is not contracted to ch 7 or is she.

edit: disregard that she is a dutchie.
i am sure she's contracted to ch7
i wished not though i want to see her work with other channels
but anyways some dutchies are free agents but most of them are for ch7

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yes kate basically describes it all, lol
i only knew the was a group like power 3 other than i know nothing of the group, lolz.
anyways no one from the dutchie group is like successful at all though
i say yui.j is the only one.. haha. kade was but now he's downhill after break up with noon.
benz is kinda there.

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Ngao Asok! What a freaky coincidence, I just had a dream about this lakorn a couple of weeks ago. The dream is like a recurring one I had back when I first watched Ngao Asok too. :lol:

Anyways, I love the ost to Ae's ver of this lakorn.

You know I wish Exact would put Mod in n'ek roles. Cause every since Lehratree I have thought she would play a good one.
And it would have been nice for a little Lehratree 2nd couple reunion in here w/ Pong and Mod as p'ek & n'ek.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
hey girls,just find the translation of the theme song in the original version!
Kwam pben jing gor roo, chun roo dee
I know the truth, I know it well

Chun yung mee rueng rao eek mahk maai
I still have a lot more problems

Gor pben pieng fun, gor pben pieng wung
It's just a dream, it's just a wish

Suk wun fun nun thong pben jing
One day that dream must be a reality

Wun wela pahn pbai dung fun
Time passed by like a dream

Chun lae ter dung kon klai pook pun
You and I are two people who share a bond

Gor pieng jai pahd, gor duay kwam ruk
As our hearts took over, with the love

Thor ter mun kong thae ter poo diew (?)
I give to you and only you

Roo seuk muen gun wah ja mai dee
I also feel that it's not good

Laew ja hai tum chen rai
But what should I do?

Chun mai ahd sorn kwam jing wai dai
I can't hide the truth inside

Yahk hai roo wah ruk ter yoo nahn laew
I want you to know that I've loved you for so long

Ahd ja pben kae pieng, mek lae fon, long ma
It could just be stormy weather for us

Sing lew raai took tang took yang gor jahk
All the bad things will soon go away

Glub glai pben dee
And everything will be good

anyone knows the title of this song? :spin:

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
Ngao Asoke's Blessing Ceremony

The blessing ceremony to start filming has been done already for the newest lakorn of EXACT called "Ngao Asoke". Led by Pon-Nipon Pewnain & Art-Siriwit Uppakarn, directors, other stars joined the ceremony included Pong-Nawat, the rai Pei-Panward, together with Freid-Natapong, Jeab-Paweena, Moo-Sompop, and Nong Prae-Nattida.

http://www.exact.co.th/2008/04/03/exact/1736/

Casts changed ??

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
so weird they didn't mention nang aek. they didn't say who it is. and she didn't come to the ceremony either. gosh i want to know if it's the same Peung that i think it is. well just have to wait and see.

kate666

sarNie Juvenile
so weird they didn't mention nang aek. they didn't say who it is. and she didn't come to the ceremony either. gosh i want to know if it's the same Peung that i think it is. well just have to wait and see.
According to earlier mention, they talked about Peung from a sitcom. I don't remember which sitcom it is. Either "Baan Nee Mee Rak" or "Nut Gub Nut". (I'm not watching both so I don't know which one Peung is in.)