Ngao Ah Soak (Exact)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read from pantip. exact will make la korn Ngao Ah Soak. i guess the same la korn that Ae isariya and Aekarat use to play because it's the same title. it use to be a famous la korn in ch7. Pong Nawat is the pra aek. Peung is nang aek. i don't know which Peung. probably a new nang aek. hope she's cute and can act. there is Oak smith , Moat 3G ,Fang Pitchaya, Jieb Pijitra,and M Apinone are also in here. this la korn will air after Captain and Pim la korn Atitarnruk. i'm happy Pong has a new la korn as pra aek again. if it's the same la korn that Ae play, it's good. i feel sorry for nang aek in here. pra aek is mean to her. can't wait to see it.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

Ngao Asoke Summary Part 2 | Ngao Asoke Summary Part 3 | Ngao Asoke Summary Part 4 | Ngao Asoke Summary Part 5

Opening Info
Opening Ceremony| Opening Timeslot | Teaser © to KaylaC | Subbed Opening Credits

Old Version Info:

Translation of Ek & Ae's Version Theme Song | Old Version Summary | Old Version MV

Random Clips & MV's

Pueng in Da Endorphine's Video | Random Clip © credits Spicy Forum | Pueng In Bie's MV | MV Featuring Pong & Pueng (Ngao Asoke) Created by Jeanie

Translations
Theme Song Translation | Translation of Ngao Asoke

Random Pictures & Articles

Pictures From GMM | More Ngao Asoke Pictures | Pong's Magazine Cover Shot | Spoiler Pictures | Random Pictures | Article On Fire Scene | Pictures| Graphics | Ngao Asoke Cast on 3 Num 3 Mum

Screencaps

Screencaps|Screencaps | Screencaps|Screencaps|Screencaps|Screencaps|Screencaps| Screencaps | Screencaps | Screencaps |Screencaps |Screencaps |Screencaps |Screencaps |Screencaps |Screencaps |Screencaps |Screencaps |Screencaps |

Weekly Spoilers
Week 1 Spoiler | Weekly 2 Spoilers |Week 3 Spoilers | Weekly 4 Spoilers

Watch Ngao Asoke On Youtube
Ngao Asoke Streaming Links By sao nikki nikki| Ngao Asoke On Youtube futifu

Ngao Asoke Other Links & Fun Links

Ngao Asoke Wiki | Ngao Asoke Weekly Spoilers | Ngao Asoke Official Blog | Ngao Asoke Subbing Team @ ChaiThai | Pueng's sarNworld Wiki | Pong's SarNworld Wiki | Pong's Fanclub | Ngao Asoke Full Synopsis| Ngao Asoke Streaming

© Credits to all sarNie's, Spicy Forum, And Youtube Members For Links and Photo's
Links Gathered and Organized By sarNie's who helped and myself Tina alias khoonxnouxwanxjai

tinah

sarNie Coma
it must be the same lakorn cuz thats the title. isnt that the one where ae plays as a twin

airing afer pim/captains?..thats quick lol

thanks teedee

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
no not about twins. Ngao ah soak, Ae play as an orphan that went to live in pra aek's grandmother's house as her care taker. pra aek misunderstood think nang aek pretend to be nice because want to get his grandmother's will, stuffs like that. so he's mean to her and take advantage of her often (hug and kiss her often) and she let him because she like him since she was a kid.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think the other one that is about twins is call "Fat lont hon" i think that is the correct title. correct me if i'm wrong.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
i just can't wait to see this lakorn...it seem so good...wonder what Oak Smith and M apinone's role in here...want to see so much...thanks na ka...

Babyt

sarNie Elites
i love this lakorn...the original starred ae, eg, jamie

sarN

sarNie Granny
it it a same lakron of Ae. LOTS of kiss and hug ... i was like :blink: :blink: they alway making out it funnie LMAO

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
whats the title of their other one?..i got mixed up.

the one your thinking about is Fad Lhong Hon

and omg ngao asoke remake??

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh;
LOL but man the cast why why why it would be nice to see Bie and Mew do this lakorn LOL;
im so happy though I loved this lakorn

like perv sarN says this lakorn had a lot of touching hugging kissing hahahaha

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
the one your thinking about is Fad Lhong Hon

and omg ngao asoke remake??
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh;
LOL but man the cast why why why it would be nice to see Bie and Mew do this lakorn LOL;
im so happy though I loved this lakorn

like perv sarN says this lakorn had a lot of touching hugging kissing hahahaha
I concer.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
whattt?? they are remaking this lakorn already...i sure remember how touchy touchy the p'ek was...this lakorn made me blushed numerous times. whats weird was the n'ek didnt really protest LMAO! either that or shes just wasnt very convincing bout it... :p

anyhow i cant wait to see this!

anyone have a pic of Oak Smith?? mind posting it for me?

ty in advance.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOl same tinah the only familiar name to me is Pong and Mod; but I actually think Pong would be a good Monthai (Pra'ek) in the lakorn cause the pra'ek in this lakorn is like playerish LOL and Pong has that quality hahaaa;

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG Fang and Mod 3G are in this lakorn. I'm so happy to see them in this lakorn. I really miss Fang playing the n'ke role now she just playing support role.

sunisa

OMG...I love the original one with Ae and Ek.i blushed a lot watching that one.they are cute together though.he always take advantage of her.any pic of N'ek in this version?i don't know anyone else beside Pong,Fang, and Mod.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

This may be nang aek because her name is Peung and she's an actress in exact. she is currently playing in the sit-com "nut gub nut" as Narmwaun with Bie and R. she's cute. she's 19 years old.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
A little bit off topic. But I vaguely remember this lakorn since it was so long ago. But didn't yardthip play the young version of nang aek? I remember watching this when I was 7-8 years old. :p Nang aek was so submissive and pra aek was such a jerk. I remember nang aek saying something like: "I'll just consider and pretend that I tum boon" in response to pra aek harassing her. Funny line, dunt like it hahah

sarN

sarNie Granny
i thought the p'k was a pervert hahah alway all over the n"K . pooor girl!! Ae was about 17-19 back then soo young to be doing scene like that hahaha