news on tik j.

tinah

sarNie Coma
translated please :D thanx to thairath

รักใคร 'ไฮโซ' ไม่เกี่ยว 'ติ๊ก' บริสุทธิ์ใจไม่ได้หวัง 'อัพเกรด'

ขยันตกเป็นข่าวกับสาวไฮโซซะจัง ล่าสุดก็โดนแฉว่าคั่วสาวเจ้าของห้องเสื้อที่ห้างไฮโซสยามพารากอนชื่อ “พิซซี่” พอ “พระเอกเทวดา” ติ๊ก-เจษฎาภรณ์ ผลดี มาอัด “อสูรชายโชว์” ทางไอทีวี เทปวันพฤหัสบดีนี้ เลยถูก 2 พิธีกร “พอล-พีเค” ยิงคำถามเรื่องความรัก ติ๊ก เลยพูดแบบให้คิด “ผมว่าความรักมันอยู่ที่ใจ คนเรารักกันอย่าไปมองเรื่องฐานะมาเป็นที่หนึ่งเลย ถามตัวเองดีกว่าว่ารักมั้ย คนสองคนคบกันถ้าผู้หญิงรวยกว่าผู้ชาย หรือเป็นไฮโซแล้วผู้ชายเป็นคนธรรมดา ผมว่าไม่เห็นแปลก ถ้าผมรักสาวไฮโซหรือผู้หญิงที่มีฐานะดีกว่าซักคน ผมจะไม่มองเรื่องฐานะ ผมจะใช้ความจริงใจเอาชนะใจเค้า ผมเชื่อว่าความพยายามอยู่ที่ไหนความสำเร็จอยู่ที่นั่น แต่ความพยายามนั้นต้องมาจากความบริสุทธิ์ใจด้วย ไม่ใช่ หวังกอบโกย หวังอัพฐานะตัวเอง” แล้วเจอสาวที่อยากเอาชนะใจรึยัง? “เคยมี แต่ตอนนี้ไม่มี คงเป็นเพราะผมไม่ใช่คนโรแมนติก ถ้าคำว่าโรแมนติกคือซื้อของให้ ทำอะไรพิเศษๆ แต่ผมจะแนวดูแลเอาใจใส่ เป็นสุภาพบุรุษ เพราะงี้ผู้หญิงเลยหนีผมไปหมด” ขยันเข้าป่าบ่อย แอบพาสาวไปเที่ยวรึป่าว? “ไม่มี ผมไม่มีอะไรปิดบังขนาดนั้น ที่ไปเพราะชอบเที่ยวป่าจริงๆ ผมยังคิดอยากเป็นเกษตรกร อยากปลูกผักทำไร่” สเปกของ ติ๊ก มีแฟนต้องชอบเข้าป่าด้วยมั้ย? “ไม่จำเป็นต้องไปเดินป่าด้วยกัน แต่ขอให้ชอบบ้าง ไม่ใช่คนหนึ่งชอบเข้าป่าดูธรรมชาติ อีกคนไม่เอาเลยก็ต่างกันเกินไป แล้วก็ขอให้เข้ากันได้อยู่ด้วยแล้วมีความสุข เรื่องรูปร่างหน้าตาผมไม่มีสเปก ถ้าชอบก็ชอบเลย”.

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
Here's my translation of the news.

Title: Being "Hi-So" has nothing to do with love, Tik is honest not wanting to 'upgrade' his status.

In the news alot lately about dating hi-so's, Tik has recently been exposed to be with a woman who owns a clothes shop in Siam Paragon. On the show "Asoon chai show" he was asked questions about his love life by the two hosts "Paul-PK". He answered, "Love is to do with the heart. Don't look at their status first; it's better to ask yourself if you love each other. Two people going out together and if the girl is richer than the guy or is a hi-so, and the guy is just some normal person, I don't think that that is strange. If I love a hi-so girl or a girl with status, I don't care about that. I would use my honesty to win her heart. I believe that if you keep trying, you will succeed. But your tries have to come from honesty, not wanting to get rich and using all their money or bringing up your status.
They ask 'Have you met the girl that you want to win the heart of yet?'
Tik replies, "I did but now there is no one. :D It might be because I'm not really a romantic person. If the word romantic means buying little gifts or doing something special, then that's not me. I'm more of a person who looks after someone and care for them, and a gentleman. It's probably because of this that all the girls end up leaving me."
They ask, 'You love to enter the forests so much; are you sneaking a girl away with you?'
Tik answers, "No,no, I don't have anything to hide to the point of having to sneak out with a girl into the forest. I go so often because I love the forests; I even dream of being a farmer, of planting crops one day."
They ask, ' What kind of girl do you like? Do they have to like walking in the forests too?'
Tik answers, "It's not neccessary for my girl to have to go hiking. But I would prefer it if she did like it at least a little. Not just one person love it while the other hates it; that's a bit much. And we have to understand each other and when we're together we are happy. It doesn't matter about looks; if I like her, I like her."

-------------------

I know its a little detailed but I love Tik and so I got a little carried away with the translation... :rolleyes:

danny

sarNie Hatchling
hey that girl could be me...lol..j/k..but i like his answer to those questions very very good....answers..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^.- my sweet tik...i would never leave you.....i will be right by your side planting crops with you (two peas in a pod)^.-