news on Cherry

tinah

sarNie Coma
from dailynews..thanx to kristy for the translation..Cherry is flying to England to major in Fashion..so i dont think we'll be seeing her anytime soon :( i guess "kaew ta pee" will be her last lakorn before she comes back..

Even if Cherry is flying to Enland to major in fashion design,but she is still always contacting with "Bunterng Daily News".Even if she is in London,she is still able to rent her lakorn 'Keaw Tah Pee" and watch it.She can also go into channel 3 web board and see how her lakorn is doing.The majority of people would say that they love the lakorn,the views,etc.They would also sya that the pr'ek is handsome and the n'ek is really pretty and that they make a rwally cute couple.There are several opinins for the rating of this lakorn .She said that when she read the script she was really in with the script and she thought that it was pretty cute.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:spin: how long she goin be studying in London ? aww i like her too . Want her / tik be in another laokrn

tinah

sarNie Coma
how long she goin be studying in London ? aww i like her too . Want her / tik be in another laokrn
oh i just found out that she'll be staying in London for only 2 months :D and then she'll start filming her new lakorn..i dont know whos it with but thats what it said in an article

Inthava

sarNie Egg
Can'T wait to see her back!!!! so we'll et ot see her on-screen SOON!
the girl is amazing IN EVERY WAY!

Inthava :wub: