news on angie, yard and some guy

tinah

sarNie Coma
is this the guy they were rumor to be in?..no offense to the doode..but yard and angie looks too pretty for him

เกิดอาการ “รักเป็นพิษ” กับแฟนหนุ่มทายาทเนสกาแฟ กึ้ง-เฉลิมชัย จนต้องหนีไปรักษาแผลใจไกลถึงอังกฤษตั้งครึ่งปี กลับมาเมืองไทยอีกทีมีข่าวว่า แอนจี้ เฮสติ้ง มีอภิมหาเศรษฐีตาน้ำข้าวเจ้าของบ่อน้ำมันบินตามมาขอแต่งงานซะงั้น เล่นเอาเจ้าของหัวใจอย่าง กึ้ง ถึงกับเต้นผาง กลับมาขยันทำคะแนนหวังให้แฟนสาวกลับมาเลิฟเหมือนเดิม แต่พอเห็นท่าว่าจะพ่ายแพ้ หนุ่มกึ้ง เลยหันไปขาย ขนมจีบนางเอกสาว หยาดทิพย์ แต่ก็หวานจี๋จ๋ากัน ได้ไม่นาน ก็มีข่าวอีกว่า แอนจี้ ใจอ่อนยอมฟูมฟักต้นรักกับ กึ้ง ต่อ ทำเอา หยาด เสียความมั่นใจ หัน ไปให้ โอ๊ค-พานทองแท้ ช่วยแก้ปัญหาหัวใจ จนกลายเป็นข่าวฉาวเมื่อมีคนเห็นว่า น้องหยาด ไปนั่งซบสลบไสลกับอก หนุ่มโอ๊ค เรื่องที่กำลังยุ่งนุงนังเมื่อได้เจอหน้า แอนจี้ ในกองละคร “พริกหวาน น้ำตาลเผ็ด” ทางไอทีวี ก็ดีแล้วขอเคลียร์ซะเลย “ที่ไปอยู่อังกฤษมา 6 เดือน แอนจี้ไปเยี่ยมครอบครัวค่ะ มันผ่อนคลายไม่เครียดดี” คนมองว่าเฮิร์ตเลยหนีไป “ไม่เฮิร์ตเลย แต่ไปอยู่โน่นทำให้เราไม่คิดมาก” เพราะข่าวเยอะรึป่าว? “ช่วงนั้นข่าวเยอะ จิตใจแย่ๆ เช่นกระแสว่าเป็นนางเอกเซ็กซี่ แต่เราไม่ใช่ เรื่องข่าว โน่นนี่ด้วย” แล้วข่าวเรื่องแต่งงานกับเศรษฐีน้ำมันล่ะ? “จี้ไม่เข้าใจสังคมเมืองไทย เราคบใครต้องแต่งงานกับคนนั้นเหรอ” ตอนได้ยิน ข่าวเป็นไง? “เซ็ง มีนักข่าวโทร.ไปถามจะแต่งงานเหรอ พ่อแม่ก็ยังไม่รู้เรื่องเลย ตอนนี้พ่อก็เริ่มห่วง เพราะเพื่อนๆแต่งงานกันหมดแล้ว” มีหนุ่มอังกฤษจีบมั้ย? “มีค่ะ แต่จี้ต้องกลับเมืองไทยเลยไม่ลงตัว หากมีแฟนจะเป็นชาติไหนก็ได้ ขอแค่เข้าใจกัน และรักกัน อาจเพราะจี้โตขึ้น เลือกมากด้วย และสมัยนี้ ผู้หญิงและผู้ชายก็ไว้ใจไม่ได้ทั้งนั้น” ข่าวว่ารีเทิร์นไปคบ กับกึ้งอีก? “คือเรายังคบกันอยู่ ความสัมพันธ์ไม่ได้ขาดหาย ในฐานะเพื่อนนะคะ (หัวเราะ) อย่างที่เขาพูดแหละเพื่อนกัน” เหมือนจี้ไม่อยากพูด “เราเป็นผู้หญิงเป็นฝ่าย เสียหาย อย่าพูดดีกว่า เรายังคบกัน กินข้าว ดูหนัง ฟังเพลง เหมือนเดิม” แต่กึ้งมีข่าวกับหยาด? “ต้องถามเขาค่ะ เป็น เรื่องส่วนตัวเขา” มีข่าวว่าตบตีกับหยาดแย่งกึ้งด้วย? “อย่างจี้น่ะนะตีกันเรื่องผู้ชาย ไม่จริง ไม่รู้จักกับหยาด ก็รู้ว่าข่าวหยาดเขาเยอะ จี้ก็ไม่รู้คนอื่นมองภาพจี้ยังไง มองกึ้งยังไง เวลาเขามีข่าวอย่าเอาจี้เข้ามาเกี่ยวด้วย”.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Me too. I want to know the details. If they are in a love triangle, Angie and Yardthip is way too beautiful for him. He's not worth it!!

happy

sarNie Egg
that guy his name is Gueng Charlermchai, he is the hier to thai nescafe fortune. Filthy rich and he thinks hes a babe magnet because of it.

fast fact- hes known to be a close friend of oak shinwatra thai pms son..run in the same money circles as does angie hasting whos family is also quite well off.

the story as i know it with out the translation is that angie and gueng where dating and angie was getting quite serious about him. he wasnt ready to get serious so he dumped her quite publicly and went chasing after Yard.

Yard dated him once to twice had enough and now she herself has moved on but people are still blaming yard for breaking gueng and angie up.

angie was so hurt and upset by the break up she took off to the uk and took a break from the entertainment biz for ages..she only jus came back and announced her engagement which everyone knows is a rebound thing to make gueng jealous.

Gueng now seems to be taking the bait and trying to get angie back..is it too late??

how will this saga end???

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
happy said:
that guy his name is Gueng Charlermchai, he is the hier to thai nescafe fortune. Filthy rich and he thinks hes a babe magnet because of it.

fast fact- hes known to be a close friend of oak shinwatra thai pms son..run in the same money circles as does angie hasting whos family is also quite well off.

the story as i know it with out the translation is that angie and gueng where dating and angie was getting quite serious about him. he wasnt ready to get serious so he dumped her quite publicly and went chasing after Yard.

Yard dated him once to twice had enough and now she herself has moved on but people are still blaming yard for breaking gueng and angie up.

angie was so hurt and upset by the break up she took off to the uk and took a break from the entertainment biz for ages..she only jus came back and announced her engagement which everyone knows is a rebound thing to make gueng jealous.

Gueng now seems to be taking the bait and trying to get angie back..is it too late??

how will this saga end???
[post="138371"][/post]​

Thanks for sharing, Happy. Wow...interesting story. I didn't know this before. Poor Angie...she should be able to find someone alot more considerate and kind. Too bad for Gueng...he lost a piece of diamond!! I wonder who Angie got engaged to? I'm glad Yarthip dumped him...he sounds like a piece of shit. What goes around, comes around. :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for the translation happy!..im also glad they both left him..

happy

sarNie Egg
UPDATE-

angie has comfirmed her 'annouced' engagement is over and that she has been quietly seeing gueng once again AND that Yard is now dating Guengs good friend Oak Shinawat ..these people need to expand thier dating pool seriously...

but personally i dont think this is the end by a long shot angie and gueng have a very fiery public relationship..who knows how long they will last this time.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the updates, Happy. Angie must really love Gueng for her to walk the same path once again. I hope he doesn't hurt her in the long run. Does anyone have a picture of Oak Shinawat? I'm just wondering what Yardthip finds in him? Yeah, they do need to seriously expand their dating pool. Yardthip and Angie are absolutely beautiful and talented!! They deserve better...Anyhow, I wish the best for the couples.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
i dont like that dude he's just not rite for Angie cant believe she's sooo into him. . .

Kina

Dubsteppin'
uhhhh.....he looks like a metrosexual..no offense though heh heh...

but might i add that angie anad yard are beautiful?! theyre gorgeous women ^_^ but how astonishing, the news....well, it's a common thing nowadays, i guess...hope he'll leave the picture though heh....

kaivanne

sarNie Hatchling
for his money duh cause come on if you look that good like angie i dont think you like him for his personality <--- a guy who thinks he can get all the ladies cause he friken rich and come on really dont you get its for the money not the looks like he has any looks like a fag to me but come on we know she can do wayyyy better than gay rich dude its in it for the money okay if she was "engage" why did she break it off soo soon hmmmm cause she thinks shes "in love" let me think lol sry its an opinon! i think angie is beautiful but she deserves wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better!!

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
what's all this hype about yardtip lately? I never thought she was n'ek material to begin with plus her acting is not that great either. if that's really true than those people in that dating circle are pathetic. oak and his friend really fit together alrite, both big time players.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Calisto said:
what's all this hype about yardtip lately? I never thought she was n'ek material to begin with plus her acting is not that great either. if that's really true than those people in that dating circle are pathetic. oak and his friend really fit together alrite, both big time players.
[post="138926"][/post]​
Well, to me Yardthip is spectacular!! Her beauty and talents outshine many others. I love her projects!! She's definitely a nang'ek material...You can see her efforts in all her lakorns. She's one of the greatest actresses!!

donna

sarNie Adult
ewww! they need to be fighting oer someone who looks good, not him! he uh, he's not so hott. angie should of never got back with him. she is too pretty for him. money isn't everything ladies!

i agree...yardtip isn't all that pretty and her acting's only so-so, but now she's all over the news and magazines! argh!

sorry, no offense to her fans...this is just my opinion...