News Num and Kob

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I hope it's true...would've been better if the praek rai was Por Nattawut Skidjai...but oh well...hope P' Num is well enough by then to do this....I hope it is a drama too...with lots of :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: and :w-scene-pop-corn: and at the end both have :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I want to see them together because I never saw Dao Pra Sook, but till now my sis are talking about how good it was.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I'm very happy for Num and Kob together again. They're still look good together and has a great chemistry. Num and Kob are my favorite couple beside Kob and stefan. Hope it's a dramatic/revenge lakorn.

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!!!...hope they'll confirm it soon...LOVE Num and Kob together....

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I want to see them together because I never saw Dao Pra Sook, but till now my sis are talking about how good it was.
Dear God :blink: KristyS you haven't seen Dao Pra Sook??? Can I ask why not??

This is such great news!!! I wish the two would just get marry already hahahaha I know, I know... there not actually a couple. But it doesn't to wish so.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Me too...I just wish Num&Kob get married in real life...forget about Noi and Brooke. I know it's very mean to say such things to Num's and Kob's love but this is how I feel. Nothing can change my mind.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
OH MY GOD! YOU CAN'T MISS OUT DAO PRA SOOK. YOU BETTER GO WATCH THAT LAKORN. IT ONE OF THE BEST. I THINK THEY HAVE THEM IN YOUTUBE YOU CAN GO CHECK IT OUT

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
I hope with all my heart that we shall have the confirmation of their new lakorn. I am really impatient.
It is the couple that I like seeing in the screen together,they match so much toegether. Please made that it is not a rumour. :wub: :clap: :spin:

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
oh snaps i;m so excited... i hope it gets confurned soon!!! whoo that would be fun kob would really enjoy filming it i bet!! she's close to both of them? wionder what the genre is.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
This is great! They're so cute together!
But it's not confirmed yet? Better not get
too excited then. Would it be true though?
P'Num just suffered from a car accident and
he seems very sick, still. Hope all goest
well, and that P'Num gets some rest and
becomes healthy again!

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
This is great! They're so cute together!
But it's not confirmed yet? Better not get
too excited then. Would it be true though?
P'Num just suffered from a car accident and
he seems very sick, still. Hope all goest
well, and that P'Num gets some rest and
becomes healthy again!
i think if it true it probably going to next lakorn not this year. like you said he is still not recover from the accident and plus he need lots of rest. i don't care if it next year as long as they pair up. i can wait! just hope someone will confirm the news soon.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i think if it true it probably going to next lakorn not this year. like you said he is still not recover from the accident and plus he need lots of rest. i don't care if it next year as long as they pair up. i can wait! just hope someone will confirm the news soon.
dito to that ......as long as its not a comedy, i'm okay......i want it to be a :slapandkissse3: and :kiss: lakorn

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Yess.. AGAIN.. cause they are the best onscreen couple!! :dude:

I think if this lakorn is for Exact , then I don't mind if they change it to Tik.. cause if Pong is in here too..so why not Tik :lol: ..and it for next year, right.. ? So Tik might do the lakorn next year too. Sorry .. it just a suggestion ..don't kill me now Num fans.. cause I love Num and Kob too