News Num and Kob

Mae

sarNie Adult
Huh, Num and Kob will pair up again, but Por will be p'ek??? So Num and Kob won't even get to be the leading couple? I'm so sad, I thought they were the main couple for a new lakorn.... I'm still praying they'll still do a romantic/dramatic lakorn together soon....

moilee

sarNie Adult
Wow...this nice Por's going to play the chai'rai (pr-eng rai) in this lakorn. AMG....it's going to be a tough lakorn to watch after seeing Kob&Por in their show and their past lakorns. I guess it's going to be a big change for Por.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Huh, Num and Kob will pair up again, but Por will be p'ek??? So Num and Kob won't even get to be the leading couple? I'm so sad, I thought they were the main couple for a new lakorn.... I'm still praying they'll still do a romantic/dramatic lakorn together soon....
from what they say por is not main lead Num and Kob will be. Por will be P'ek RAI

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Wow...this nice Por's going to play the chai'rai (pr-eng rai) in this lakorn. AMG....it's going to be a tough lakorn to watch after seeing Kob&Por in their show and their past lakorns. I guess it's going to be a big change for Por.
555555 i know it going to be a big change for por. I think he might do a good job being p'ek rai because some time i look at him. he look like one of them hehheeee....

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
So Num is going to drop out the lakorn with Ae and have a lakorn with Kob instead..

And You mean Pong N. who was in EXact lakorn.. since when do they let him play for ch.7?

Well. I'm not going to hope anything til it confirm.. makes it a :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: lakorn

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
What? Pong Nawat going to be pr'ek rai?
Hell what's going on here?
I'll watch bcuz luv both pr'eks.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
So Num is going to drop out the lakorn with Ae and have a lakorn with Kob instead..

And You mean Pong N. who was in EXact lakorn.. since when do they let him play for ch.7?
Well. I'm not going to hope anything til it confirm.. makes it a :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: lakorn
dont we think alike jackielee978

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
WHAt my hottie Pong going to play p'rai...HAHA! well he plays that role before(Ann A. +Pepper).....i'm loving it.....he's a good actor!!!

mokka

sarNie Adult
i hope this is true... and i hope it's a dramatic lakorn... also what is pr'ek rai... is it the bad person

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
I hope its true and hopefully they will confirm it soon. If its true I wish it would be a dramatic lakorn.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile

yep! that's him Pong N. from exact. I think he play for ch7 before he go to exact so anything can happen