News : Kwan, Pooklook, and New to leave ch7

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
I'm glad Pooklook had the intentions of being freelance once she exited out of Ch. 7. Pooklook explains that she just signed a contract with PPTV. However, she can work with any channel and production house. When the rumors first came out, she hadn't signed anything, so that's why besides consulting her trusted elders, some from Ch. 7, she didn't say or tell many people. Basically, she has a certain number of lakorns she does for them but isn't limited in working with anyone, which is awesome. She got paid big bucks and is sort of free lance, two birds with one stone. She said she wanted to try out new things as an actress. She had been receiving the same roles at Ch. 7, so as a serious actress who wants to challenge her skills, she always had the intentions of going freelance then PPTV came along and offered her a flexible contract that met her vision, so she signed on with them. Sweet.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'm glad Pooklook had the intentions of being freelance once she exited out of Ch. 7. Pooklook explains that she just signed a contract with PPTV. However, she can work with any channel and production house. When the rumors first came out, she hadn't signed anything, so that's why besides consulting her trusted elders, some from Ch. 7, she didn't say or tell many people. Basically, she has a certain number of lakorns she does for them but isn't limited in working with anyone, which is awesome. She got paid big bucks and is sort of free lance, two birds with one stone. She said she wanted to try out new things as an actress. She had been receiving the same roles at Ch. 7, so as a serious actress who wants to challenge her skills, she always had the intentions of going freelance then PPTV came along and offered her a flexible contract that met her vision, so she signed on with them. Sweet.
Okay this deal with them seems like a good deal! Good for her. I was worried that she was limiting herself to just PPTV

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Good for her! What a true actress. I wish others would do that so that the fans can see if it is truly the channels fault in giving them the same roles or they just lack in talent and thats why they're so limited. Other channels should learn from PPTV and GMM25 too in hiring freelance or allow their stars to play in other channels that way only the talented would survive. Competition would be higher and the stars and channel could make more money.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't believe she was given the same roles but she tend to act roles the same way with that fearful sour mannerism. This remake of Noon's lakorn was an opportunity for her to show another side of her but she was crying most of the time. I hope in pptv she will get much better

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't believe she was given the same roles but she tend to act roles the same way with that fearful sour mannerism. This remake of Noon's lakorn was an opportunity for her to show another side of her but she was crying most of the time. I hope in pptv she will get much better
Now would kill it

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It seems New has a new lakorn w/ploy at GMm

Pptv needs ppl....Kwan prob be ok as a freelance