News: Ken Phupoom leaves ch3

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ken contract end in 2018 and he decided to be freelance.

His projects with Janie (Rang Ngao Rang Kaen) and Song Sanaeha with Bella that have not flim yet, ch3 might change p'ek to someone.

Link to news:
http://www.newtv.co.th/m/news/?id=26993
http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/35772

News in English:
http://www.thaiupdate.info/ken-phupoom-leave/
Honestly I’d be kind of glad if Ken won’t be in Song Sanaeha. I’d rather see Bella with someone different. Good luck to Ken though. It says his GF introduced him to other channels so maybe he will do better as a freelance actor.

P

PrincessKarina

I hope it’s not a mistake for Ken P to leave Channel 3. It’s one of the more popular channels with bigger name stars. He isn’t one of the highest notch celebs but he was sure one of the more fortunate! He got to star with big hits like Nakee and Nakee 2 with Taew. Or Ngao Raeng 2012 with Janie. He also starred with Bella! Geez. The best for him. Hope he won’t disappear and disappoint his few fans once he leaves. Lol. He will be leaving his singing crew too?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I'm a bit salty that after he started dating he kind of threw his actor image away. He had so much potential to rise. They were giving him pretty decent roles.

I hope he's certain that this was the best option. It wasn't like they weren't treating him right, cuz look at lakorns he had lined up. I think he'll regret his decision down the line...

P

PrincessKarina

I'm a bit salty that after he started dating he kind of threw his actor image away. He had so much potential to rise. They were giving him pretty decent roles.

I hope he's certain that this was the best option. It wasn't like they weren't treating him right, cuz look at lakorns he had lined up. I think he'll regret his decision down the line...
My point exactly. Especially if it doesn’t work out with his gf. Lol. He was fortunate enough to star in a few bigger hits. He has potentials I agree. His face may not be the best looking but the guy has the height advantage over half of Channel 3’s current actors. He’s slightly taller than a few bigger names! Lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ken P was one of the luckiest one, he was in hit lakorns and got to stars with veterans and new popular actresses. Well, he has other plans and maybe on to bigger things, who knows. Wish him best of luck. Okay, now ch3 can promote my Hot Got!! Lol

x0unerthanlater

My point exactly. Especially if it doesn’t work out with his gf. Lol. He was fortunate enough to star in a few bigger hits. He has potentials I agree. His face may not be the best looking but the guy has the height advantage over half of Channel 3’s current actors. He’s slightly taller than a few bigger names! Lol.
He made it look like it's nothing to be a prime time p'ek from a big channel. It takes guts to do that, at such a young age too.

Welp, there's a spot open now so let's see who gets to step up.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

x0unerthanlater

Maybe because everyone is curious about which praek is moving to PPTV so they're just throwing out baits.
Most likely, that's what happened but I wonder how KCL came up with Ken though. The article from nine entertain didn't exactly say he re-signed his contract (indicating it ended and he continued) but more, he's still under contract.

Regardless, I'm happy he's staying. At least for now.