Newer actors and lakorn

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I think the biggest problem is also the scripts and storylines. You can stick the biggest stars in something but if the story sucks, it won't make a difference. Also with the new generation, they're all so young that sometimes its miscasting that's the problem. You don't need a teenager playing a grownup role that's meant for a mid 20s person.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
I agree. Pat and Por are doing really well for new/young actors. I really like them alot. Pat is really pretty and Por is just hot!!! However, I do not like Por's character in Jao Sao Ban Rai. It's like he's making himself sound so weird. I don't know...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tye-niranh said:
I agree. Pat and Por are doing really well for new/young actors. I really like them alot. Pat is really pretty and Por is just hot!!! However, I do not like Por's character in Jao Sao Ban Rai. It's like he's making himself sound so weird. I don't know...
[post="154961"][/post]​
Have you finished the lakorn, Jao Sao Ban Rai? I believe Por's performance was AWESOME!! He was able to change his mood from being super sweet to his aggressive side in no time. He's creative and talented. Overall, I enjoyed the lakorn!! It was well worth the anticipation...I didn't think Por made himself sound weird, though. It was just the way he had to be for that particular lakorn. He portrayed his roles well as always...

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
Mara Phang said:
Have you finished the lakorn, Jao Sao Ban Rai? I believe Por's performance was AWESOME!! He was able to change his mood from being super sweet to his aggressive side in no time. He's creative and talented. Overall, I enjoyed the lakorn!! It was well worth the anticipation...I didn't think Por made himself sound weird, though. It was just the way he had to be for that particular lakorn. He portrayed his roles well as always...
[post="157956"][/post]​
I do agree that Por played the role reeally well, i didnt really like him in his other lakorns with Pat, but after watching Jao Sao Ban Rai...he grew on me and so then i decided to go watch his other ones. Namfon is just now starting, and i think shes improving. I also agree that power3club are the actors/actresses that are the only newbies i enjoy watching. I really hope that lakorn story lines improve!

Is it just me? but when i watch thai lakorns, i get this really feel good home kinda feeling. Like, fairy tale-ish kinda world? haha, okay...maybe its just me in my own little world..oh well. ^_^

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
SouthernGal said:
I do agree that Por played the role reeally well, i didnt really like him in his other lakorns with Pat, but after watching Jao Sao Ban Rai...he grew on me and so then i decided to go watch his other ones. Namfon is just now starting, and i think shes improving. I also agree that power3club are the actors/actresses that are the only newbies i enjoy watching. I really hope that lakorn story lines improve!

Is it just me? but when i watch thai lakorns, i get this really feel good home kinda feeling. Like, fairy tale-ish kinda world? haha, okay...maybe its just me in my own little world..oh well. ^_^
[post="158435"][/post]​
No it's not just you, SouthernGal. LOL. Thai lakorns make me feel the same way. It allows me to forget my problems and just enjoy life in a different perspective. Especially when I'm bored, I always go back to watch Barp Ruk Talay Fun and Likasit Huajai. Pat and Por truly makes me happy!! Their lakorns are heart-warming, beautiful, and touching....Their fun-loving ways always cheer me up. That's why I love Pat and Por so much!!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Honestly, I never even attempted to watch any of the new generation lakorns. I think the only two actors that I've adapted to is Jui and Cee. I've only seen one lakorn with Cee, and that's the lakorn he had with Jui.

I don't know what it is, but I can't get myself to watch any of the new generation lakorns. I'm too stuck on the older generation like Aom (of course), Ann T, Joy S, and etc. Even with them, with the exception of Aom's lakorns, I will only attempt to watch it if the lakorn plot is good. And like most of you said, the lakorn plot these days are so lame and boring, nothing exciting or interesting.

Same goes for the actors, I usually only watch lakorns that consist of Andrew, Tik, Captain, and so on, and that depends on the plot also and who the n'ek may be. Maybe I should attempt to watch some of these new generation lakorns and see who I can adapt too.

Anyhow, I'm not sure what I will do when Aom retires. Hopefully, I find interest in some other actors to continue supporting Thai lakorns. :wavecry: