New Year's Eve!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i don't know what i'm going to do anything for new years eve... *thinking*
Maybe just stay home & update my fics. :lol:
I'm pooped out from last night... LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oo u went clubbin noy? i forgot today was new yr's eve. i was supposed to go to da post office and send all dese things out but boo gotta wait til da 2nd lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oo u went clubbin noy? i forgot today was new yr's eve. i was supposed to go to da post office and send all dese things out but boo gotta wait til da 2nd lol
We went to a bar last night. It was so much funnn. It was packed, hot & sweaty. LOL. Didn't get drunk. :D i'm a good girl... haha. shoot speaking of post office, i need to write a letter to my friend & mail it. LOL. Last night I forgot it was new years eve too. Damn how times flies by...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Gunna go out roller skating with my lovers<3
Then off to one of my girl's place afterwards and party and get buzzed in her basement and staying away from the adults. Lolz.&&Home and get drunk. Lolz.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i don't have a car today anyway LOL can't go anywhere even if it wasn't a holiday
LOL. I don't either. my friend's friend's having a party but i don't know I'm such in lazy mood ... don't feel like getting ready and all that crap... blah the holidays.

I'm doing nothing other than being a third wheel....so sad lol.
aweee... better call up a poo chai & have him go with you so it can be a double date :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Haha that is so notttttt true! This is me on new year's eve: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEmKIzcYaFw
I know Da Endorphine rocks! I was telling someone else that that's them on new year's eve and new year's but sadly it's me too LOL.
LOL Nai. That's me on new year's eve too. :lol: I'll be stuck at home, catching up on my lakorns. If not, watching people on tv have fun.
I'm sooo not in the mood to go partying tonight... blah.

Oh i like the song. :D