[New] With Regis & Kelly Brenda Song Claims she is Hmong!!!!

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
well....i know majority hates Brenda Song. So what! because she's white-washed doesn't mean she 100 percent washed out...recently the latest Brenda Song clip is a guest with Regis & Kelly talk show...here she is briefing a little of her background...she CLEARLY mention is is HMONG and half Thai....Please LISTEN CAREFULLY. This is the second time she proven us she is STILL CONSIDERING HMONG as her HERITAGE. SO on, she said , I Love you Regis in HMONG when asked to. Hey she knows how to give a speech and the right story to the Hmong people unlike some of us teens these day doesn't even know anything. Well,,,yal should watch and reconsidered it. Not much but just something to prove those who dislike Brenda Song accusing her of not wanting to be Hmong and not showing respect that she is Hmong...here it is. SHE IS HMONG and she mean it!

:: WATCH ::Live with Regis and Kelly April, 10th 2009-thanks to Brendafans!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow... i finally hear her say that she is hmong.

that's kool ^_^...

at least she knows how to speak hmong. many many kids in these generations dont even know it anymore >_<..

KUV HLUB KOJ REGIS. lol xp.

mystik_woman

sarNie Egg
wow... i finally hear her say that she is hmong.

that's kool ^_^...

at least she knows how to speak hmong. many many kids in these generations dont even know it anymore >_<..

KUV HLUB KOJ REGIS. lol xp.
actually this is not the first time she speaks Hmong. There is one where she had an interview where she showed her Hmong Custom outfit and claim where she was from and that she is HMONG TOO!!!

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
okkay, this is not the first time she admits that she is hmong. lmao

but yeah thanks for sharing.

superwoman

sarNie Egg
I support her regardless if she is full Hmong, half Hmong or not Hmong at all. I don't care about supporting the Hmong people, but if I see potential of course I will support. I won't support one person because they are my own kind. I definitely don't support Vang Pao Vang.

silver-panda

sarNie Egg
I support her regardless if she is full Hmong, half Hmong or not Hmong at all. I don't care about supporting the Hmong people, but if I see potential of course I will support. I won't support one person because they are my own kind. I definitely don't support Vang Pao Vang.

...This is about Brenda Song, it has nothing to do with GVP...

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I love Brenda! I love her character as well. she portrays it so well. I always knew she was hmong and i'm glad she finally said it. =]

kulyia

RUK
hey yall..havent been on forever! well, i support her iguess if u take it that way...either way.. cause she asian. ha. jk.. support whoever that deserves to be treated as a human being.. and dont correct me now.. nobodies opinions wrong.=.=

sillyme

sarNie Egg
i seen her came on disney channel telling a little about her background and she did say she's hmong but what i dont understand is that why and where do people say she claim to be something else..these people needs to prove their sources

shinewin

sarNie Egg
Is she really half thai?? A lot of people these days claims they are this and that. My husband's sister grew up with her. I beleive she is fully hmong, but seems likes she dont want to be hmong.