dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
New wave of Koon Jin that are rising and making big with fans.

Four of the couple are from The Cupid Series

Boy and Toey J.
Cris and Punjan
Wawwa and Indy
Cheer and Toey

Ter and Mew from their movie they have together.

Cr to: daradaily

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This koi-Jin stuff makes people ignore their significant others. Didn't Inday and Wawa had a scandal lately? They're still considered lop-jin.. :facepalm:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
The only "new wave" Koojin I like right now are Boy & Toey. I think they're really cute on and off screen. They seem to genuine. And I am so ready for Channel 3 to stop trying to force Bargie to still be a thing.

I have not watched the other parts of the Cupid Series yet, so maybe I will be a fan after I watch those parts. However, I really do not see myself being on the Indy and Wawaa boat after the news of their "scandal". Plus I don't really like either of them that much from their previous works either.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I feel like Boy shifts his attention to anyone that he can potentially be koojin with lol. I like Ter and Mew though, both seem very mature.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I def. don't ship any of these pairs. I'm sure they look great onscreen together but they don't have the "it" chemistry. Besides, I couldn't careless about this whole koojin stuff. I'm not about that life. lol

sarNie Adult
I really really find Ter and Mew to be adorkable. Fanday is a really nice movie. It's tough that Pope and Ter kinda resemble each other (though sorry Ter, you're handsome, but Pope's eyes are just ..... *faint*) but Ter has that easygoing goofiness that Pope lacks. Pope is a more dramatic actor kind of guy. I would definitely want to see Ter-Mew-Pope in a lakorn love triangle (with Pope and Ter being brothers maybe?)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Wait like koo-jin onscreen or offscreen? Or both? Cause both Toey and Punjan are open about dating someone outside the biz. They're not even trying to fake the funk like Wawa and Indy.

D~D

sarNie Adult
New wave of Koon Jin that are rising and making big with fans.

Four of the couple are from The Cupid Series

Boy and Toey J.
Cris and Punjan
Wawwa and Indy
Cheer and Toey

Ter and Mew from their movie they have together.

Cr to: daradaily

ohhhhhhh, so this was what it was all about, very interesting. But Mew and Ter being Koo jin... :confused12::confused12::confused12: ... I don't know.

I really really find Ter and Mew to be adorkable. Fanday is a really nice movie. It's tough that Pope and Ter kinda resemble each other (though sorry Ter, you're handsome, but Pope's eyes are just ..... *faint*) but Ter has that easygoing goofiness that Pope lacks. Pope is a more dramatic actor kind of guy. I would definitely want to see Ter-Mew-Pope in a lakorn love triangle (with Pope and Ter being brothers maybe?)
I agree too, but if there was going to be a Love triangle, I want Pope to be the p'ek .:pancarta::pancarta:

sarNie Adult
I agree too, but if there was going to be a Love triangle, I want Pope to be the p'ek .:pancarta::pancarta:
@D~D I am thinking of a Sabrina (Audrey Hepburn) kind of plot. Ter would be the stiff and awkward serious older brother and Pope would be the suave playboy younger brother (haha just because I want to cast them against type! Ha! A rakish Pope T.! Imagine that. though apparently Pope is older than Ter by 1 year.) Who would Mew choose? dun dun duuuuun. Maaan! I want to see these three together!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This koi-Jin stuff makes people ignore their significant others. Didn't Inday and Wawa had a scandal lately? They're still considered lop-jin.. :facepalm:
What happened with them ?

I tried Wawwa and Inda episode and their acting was too stiff esp Wawwa

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
What happened with them ?

I tried Wawwa and Inda episode and their acting was too stiff esp Wawwa
Indy was being bashed for being too sweet to Wawwa and it was reported that he's dating someone outside the biz. Also, a LINE convo was leaked and Wawwa was telling him to play coy in interviews/play up with the koojin stuff. Indy later apologized on IG. They were also interviewed together at a recent event not sure on what they said.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Reading up on this whole Wawwa & Indy "scandal" and they're both so stupid lol. I don't understand why they didn't just play up on their budding friendship instead of creating the mess they did, these two clearly need to have a better PR team or something.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Indy was being bashed for being too sweet to Wawwa and it was reported that he's dating someone outside the biz. Also, a LINE convo was leaked and Wawwa was telling him to play coy in interviews/play up with the koojin stuff. Indy later apologized on IG. They were also interviewed together at a recent event not sure on what they said.
Okay thank you ☺

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I adore alek/prang...tono/cupid pairing

I'm don't care for koo-jin... but these 2 I enjoy watching as a pairing..... fans are too crazy...i just want to enjoy their pairing a few more time...