New Upcoming Hmong movie with Thai superstar!!

wondrous-Azngrl

sarNie Egg
Richard Wanglue exclusive interviewed Jimmy Vanglee also known "Paohue Vang" on his latest movie "Blood for Freedom" in Khetnoy, Thailand on April 4, 2012. The movie will be screening at the Minneapolis Saint Paul International Film Festival on May 2nd, 2012 at 4:40 PM.

The director from nplooj siab khaub lig cua, hlub tshaj txoj sia, and vaj tuam thawj..hes one of my fav hmong director because his stories and films are pretty good qualities.
I AM VERY VERY VERY EXCITED!!!!!! THE YOUNGER THAI GUY LOOKS CUTE AND SO DOES THE GIRL. I HAVE NO CLUE WHO THEY ARE...
are they newbies? but im just excited to see hmong films going into mainstream.. :D

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Are u Hmong right, I am Hmong but I don't very like to watch Hmong movie cuz of their p'ek are not cute and they put to much make up on the guy so is p'ek look more white then the n'ek. I seems That they acting is still not good or some acting from them make me feel weird and lawv ua tau swb siab heev.All Hmong p'ek I like little bit is xav thoj cuz he didn't do like other p'ek do,his not over acting or not try to be hot his belong to himself. Not that I'm not respect my culture I do but just the movie they did are not my fav like Thai did. They way they cry can't make I cry with them, they way they have like cute scene or love scene can't make me has a cheer for their. If that girl is bowie something right? Hope one day This director he will take us to the next step.Not just still on the same 4ever na. Why they don't interview with cast,they should interview with cast and ask them do they nervous or how was they character in here what kind they character they take

wondrous-Azngrl

sarNie Egg
Are u Hmong right, I am Hmong but I don't very like to watch Hmong movie cuz of their p'ek are not cute and they put to much make up on the guy so is p'ek look more white then the n'ek. I seems That they acting is still not good or some acting from them make me feel weird and lawv ua tau swb siab heev.All Hmong p'ek I like little bit is xav thoj cuz he didn't do like other p'ek do,his not over acting or not try to be hot his belong to himself. Not that I'm not respect my culture I do but just the movie they did are not my fav like Thai did. They way they cry can't make I cry with them, they way they have like cute scene or love scene can't make me has a cheer for their. If that girl is bowie something right? Hope one day This director he will take us to the next step.Not just still on the same 4ever na. Why they don't interview with cast,they should interview with cast and ask them do they nervous or how was they character in here what kind they character they take
Yes i am hmong :) hmong movies arent the best.. but were getting there.. same with our acting too.. majority of the hmong actors are amatuers and they try their best because its not like they have professional training. but i will always suppport them.
Suab Hmoob said that they are planning to interview the thai actors.. on may 2nd in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Do you know those actors? and do you speak thai? just wondering :)

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
I believe the main thai actors/actress in here are pretty much newbies too because they aren't that popular in the thai industry yet, they're pretty much working their way there. One of the thai actor, don't think he's the main character in "blood for freedom", was also in the lakorn 3 nam neua thong as arunsi's brother, p'aop. But yes us hmong people are working our way up there and out of our shell as well and I'm proud of it. This one seems exciting and can't wait to purchase a copy for myself when it's out in the market.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Very very interesting. I don't usually watch Hmong movie for the fact that it's always about first wife, second wife, cheating, beating the wife and etc. I heard about this director before and watched one of his film before, but it seem like this one is similar to his other one. I think I would watch it if he would do different story, I know it's a good thing to make movie about Hmong history and all but it would be interesting if he would direct a love story, involving a cute Thai actor with a Hmong actress :DD

wondrous-Azngrl

sarNie Egg
Very very interesting. I don't usually watch Hmong movie for the fact that it's always about first wife, second wife, cheating, beating the wife and etc. I heard about this director before and watched one of his film before, but it seem like this one is similar to his other one. I think I would watch it if he would do different story, I know it's a good thing to make movie about Hmong history and all but it would be interesting if he would direct a love story, involving a cute Thai actor with a Hmong actress :DD
i so agree... hopefully in the future.. :D

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
@wondrous-Azngrl yeah I'm undertsoond Thai,but I just can read in Thai word... Um I don't very know them,i think just azngirl90 said maybe they still not popular or maybe popular on n'rai side not on n'ek side so. But I think the Thai girl is kinda looks like Bowie Atthama chiwanithxhaphan

minankumo

sarNie Adult
@wondrous-Azngrl yeah I'm undertsoond Thai,but I just can read in Thai word... Um I don't very know them,i think just azngirl90 said maybe they still not popular or maybe popular on n'rai side not on n'ek side so. But I think the Thai girl is kinda looks like Bowie Atthama chiwanithxhaphan
it is her. I went to c last night. it was good. no regrets. cast n crew was there.my family did enjoy the movie.

wondrous-Azngrl

sarNie Egg
OMG! PEOPLE IN MINNESOTA ARE SOO LUCKY LAST NIGHT!!!!
Well heres a
glimpse of the stars of Hmoob Blood For Freedom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz0yHBsC5F8&feature=g-u-u

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
i heard that Bowie is going to be in this movie! now im more excited!!!! :)))

wondrous-Azngrl

sarNie Egg
Heres is SUAB HMONG INTERVIEW WITH THE ACTORS. i wish i knew what they were talking about XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF0lXgjNU_s&feature=g-u-u