New thread here ! What are in your opinion the best and weakest sides of your fav actors/actresses please ?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are mine :
Aff T.
Strong points = a dreamy nek, classy and proper lady. Best roles Boteun Gleep Sudtai" and "Roy Mai". In her latest lakorn with Tor you understand why his character is struck by her beauty and stance regardless of her husband spirit in his body. She is captivating with her grace and manners hate it or love it.

Weakest points = line delivery can be weak at times and sometimes appears too conscious of what she is doing. Needs to get out of her comfort zone as she showed it as the flirt Jang na noi in "Roy Mai' or the Tomboy always-ready-to-fight girl in "Boteun gleep sudtai'

Baifern P.
Strong points = a very challenging actress who is good at emoting and can carry lakorn on her shoulders. Very pretty with no make up

Weakest points = sometimes she can get carried away and overacts through her eyes by opening them to big :-/

Sammy B.
Strong points = like Baifern a challenging actress that honed her acting 1st by playing Rai/2nd fiddle (went from sexy rai in Sawan sang to tomboy friend in Bundai dok ruk). Her acting as a weak bullied emotional N'ek is underrated (she is good at it).

Weakest points = She has yet to have a memorable drama like KC for Yaya or BPSW for Bella. I blame ch7 higher ups who obviously don't favor her. Needs to work on her mouth expression as well.

Now T.
Strongest points = like Aff this girl got this dreamy N'ek in her still her sexy/sensual acting can eat the likes of Stephanie or Poo (who got curvier body) alive. Her years of Ram Thai dancing help her a lot for her bodylanguages She can emote and is good at playing prim and proper N'ek as well as a damaged lady.

Weakest points = She could have been the next Noon W. But Ch7 higher ups having no brains (they lost Baifern P.) her career's potentials have taken a toll. She has yet to have a memorable drama everyone rave about. Maybe her next lakorn with Es is that one ? Who knows

Matt P.
Strongest point = this girl can act scary, pitiful, funny, struck etc... she is not afraid to look ridiculous onscreen for the sake of a role. She got a sexy body with a raeng face but she can play ugly duckling with no issue. A great cryer

Weakest point = Not caring for acting made her unambitious when she could have easily been at the top with her potential (watch her lakorns Kularb Glai Ruk, Fah Krajang Dao, The bride lakorn etc... to know what I mean). Sometimes when she is to carried away by a role she can overacts (her lakorn with Nadech). Her affair with SongKran gives her a negative vibe (my opinion guys like Songkran or Note have a negative influence on an actress career)

Vill
Strongest point = Being with ch5 now One31 enabled her to be given varied roles and P'eks (Son, Push, Toomtam, New etc...) . She got good opportunities the likes of Sammy can't relate. She even managed to shine in some like "Sud Sai Paan" or 'Sao Noi"

Weakest point = contented. So contented girl has never improved at her craft. She knows channel will give her roles no matter what. Her crying scenes can be the cringe. So far she is the female Nadech with the crying ability of a Mark Prin in Kluen Cheewit.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Chippy
Strong point: Shes not afraid to give it her all in terms of physical affection with her p’eks. She never used to do kiss scenes with her p’eks until her 3rd lakorn with Boy and let me tell you, she has some of the best kiss scenes in any asian dramas that I’ve seen so far under her belt! Like girl knows how to kiss haha She’s also very good at playing the bitchy n’ek roles in my opinion. Some may find her roles unlikeable but I find them convincing!

Weak point: Though she has improved a lot she still needs much more improvement in her acting and I feel that she needs to diversify her roles. Sometimes I find that she kills her acting in some scenes then the next it seems like she’s a bit stiff! And she usually is playing the meaner types of n’eks and it would be nice to see her play a cuter and more sweet n’ek. Plus homegirl doesn’t seem very ambitious either. I feel like she’s one of the more popular newbies in her gen but she doesn’t do much to utilize her popularity! Sad cause I see tons of potential in her since the general Thai public seems to like her wacky personality.

Taew:
Strong point: Shes honestly one of the way better Thai actress in my opinion. Homegirl knows how to emote and give it her all in a role! Plus some may not like her crying but her crying always gets me teary eyed and emotional. I like how in the past year or two she’s blossomed into a more bold person and hones her talents in other areas besides just acting. She’s also an amazing dancer and such a good performer! She’s got star power that’s for sure!
Weak point: I sometimes feel she’s not good at playing her more sassier n’eks. She sometimes doesn’t make them very likeable and they seem a little too arrogant. I think that’s my only complaint about her haha

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Mark Prin
Strengths -
1. Youthful looks
2. Attentive Listener
3. Laughs easily and can be very talkative
4. Acts great(I like him in mean roles,can cry better and can also delivers dialogues with conviction)
5. Has great chemistry with his leading ladies
6. Can be very straight forward and uninhibited off screen( I see this as a pro)

Cons-
1. Needs to improve on networking skills. It's not bad but can be better.
2. For some he may appear boyish and baby faced but I have no issues with that
3. Needs to market himself better. I mean improving brand value.
4. I know he understands english pretty well and also can speak. But has an accent and shys from speaking english in public. Needs to improve.
5. Can be little impulsive and impatient. But he was improved a lot over this aspect.

Yaya Urassaya
Strengths -
1. Has good brand value
2. Can speak english well
3. Can act well
4. Is well dressed all the time
5. No major controversies
6. good networking skills

Cons-
1. Seems detached. I cant connect with her on emotional level.
2. Hams up for crying scenes

Bella Ranee
Strengths -
1. I find her bubbly,vivacious
2. Pretty though her nose seems odd but its not a bother
3. Can have good chemistry with her leading men(especially the older ones)
4. Can fetch good TV ratings
5. Can act well
6. Has created her own brand among the channel 3 crowd

Cons -
1. Need to improve interview skills

Kimmy Kimberley
Strengths -
1. Very good at networking
2. Looks glamorous
3. Good social media presence
4. Very talkative (I prefer talkative person)
5. Speaks english well

Cons -
1. Acting needs improvement. Especially her crying scenes look forced/practiced.
2. Very loud in most of her roles. She can literally scream at high decibels.

Boy Pakorn
Strengths
1. Good action scenes
2. Looks very masculine
3. Very active on Instagram
4. Seems to be friendly with almost everyone

Cons
1. Acting needs a lot of improvement. "Dead fish eyes" description suits him well.
2. Too much of facial hair can be a bummer for some. I don't mind though..

Nadech Kugimiya
Strengths
1. Good brand value
2. Good looking

Cons :
1. Acting skill has become stagnant and needs revival by pairing with other actresses. He is already pairing with Bow,Baifern etc. Need to wait and watch
2. Like yaya he seems detached and I cant connect with him sometimes.

PS: I haven't watched many actors/actresses yet. I have watched lakorns of channel 3 only.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Mai Davika!

Weak point: Too aware of camera at times. Too aware of what she is doing, conscious. Acting doesn’t seem relaxed and natural. An example I can think of is in the movie Suddenly Twenty. There was a scene you just sensed her being so aware of the camera, she might as well have looked straight at the camera and spoken “Hi!” to you lol!

Strong point: I just love when she is acting and uses her strengths and passion such as modeling to help her carry out her role. She is more confident and oh so beautiful doing it. There are several scenes in Nang Chada where p’ek is taking her pictures at the beach and although she has barely no makeup on, she’s the most gorgeous girl ever. Her beauty can radiate to the outside, I think. I know there’s a lot of bad talk saying she burns bridges and is arrogant or whatever, but I see her: trying her best, making mistakes, being human and young!, fun, funny, likes to enjoy life, and is so adorable! :):icon12:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Mai Davika!

Weak point: Too aware of camera at times. Too aware of what she is doing, conscious. Acting doesn’t seem relaxed and natural. An example I can think of is in the movie Suddenly Twenty. There was a scene you just sensed her being so aware of the camera, she might as well have looked straight at the camera and spoken “Hi!” to you lol!

Strong point: I just love when she is acting and uses her strengths and passion such as modeling to help her carry out her role. She is more confident and oh so beautiful doing it. There are several scenes in Nang Chada where p’ek is taking her pictures at the beach and although she has barely no makeup on, she’s the most gorgeous girl ever. Her beauty can radiate to the outside, I think. I know there’s a lot of bad talk saying she burns bridges and is arrogant or whatever, but I see her: trying her best, making mistakes, being human and young!, fun, funny, likes to enjoy life, and is so adorable! :):icon12:
For Mai I would add cringy pairing since becoming freelance. Please pair her with Tor for f.ck sake !! Kan was her last great onscreen partner :-(

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Unfortunately, I don't have a favorite actor/actress. I think I fall out of love from thai lakorns a little each year. I am neutral to a bunch of them but just haven't found a particular one to actually really care about. It doesn't help that lakorns or most of it has no substance and if I do think a lakorn is promising then the people in it doesn't draw me in. I'm hopping on the Turkish drama and some other stuff. Hoping thai lakorns find their footing again but as of now if there weren't any more lakorns I don’t even know if I would be sad or miss it at all.

bit

sarNie Adult
Esther Supree
Good point: Good at crying scene, good cry at drop of a hat, can act in comedy

Cons: Her normal/non-crying scene needs a lot of work, doesn't look natural

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I have other that I like but honestly think I’m only going to do Bella cause she’s the one nek I don’t really skip her projects.

Strengths:
I truly think Bella is one of the better actresses in the industry. I really like that she doesn’t have to keep a certain image like other Ch3 stars. She has played a prostitute, a ghost, a wife ready to slap whoever, and a lot more. To me, that’s how all actors and actresses should be even if you’re a nek and pek. Take some roles that take you out of your comfort zone and show the world your skills! That is why she has so many awards and has worked her way to the top without having to rely on a koojin. I’m glad she hasn’t constantly paired up with the same people too cause I hate that. I mean she does have more with Pope now but at least she has lakorn with a lot of others as well. And yes, she has had TWO koojins but she never used that to make her who she is and that’s what I love most about her. Also, she’s dating a top pek from another channel and they’ve been together for 7-8 years and she NEVER HAS used Weir either when she could of easily used him in the beginning.

Weaknesses:
I think Bella doesn’t have a youthful face like a lot of others and it doesn’t help that she started in the industry a little later than most. That won’t make her nek time as long in my opinion. Also, sometimes her interviews aren’t the best either. She needs to answer questions better because sometimes it comes out in a way it shouldnt.