New Skin.. !!!

darvil

sarNie Adult
Hey guys.. I forgot to make this thread.

Tell me what you think.

So far I've heard these issues with the skin.

1.) The chat buttons are not working for people (there's 1 on top and one on bottom)

2.) The spacing between categories are too much making it takes up more space. (I'll ask the skin maker how to reduce this.)

Got anymore? just throw feedbacks and reply to this thread =)

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
I actually like it, its really pretty! I also like the color and its more..hm...i dunno the word, but the texture is nice? hahaha if that made anysense.

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
I like it, its nice and simple and blue is my favorite colour.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Love the radio! Some really good songs playing. Also love the new look. It's awesome! Blue is very cool and soothing.

Pure Azn

sarNie Hatchling
i like it. but i would like to make a suggestion about adding a couple of more skins so we can have options to change to another skin if we wanted to and also for the other members who might not like this skin they will have other skins to choose from.

darvil

sarNie Adult
i like it. but i would like to make a suggestion about adding a couple of more skins so we can have options to change to another skin if we wanted to and also for the other members who might not like this skin they will have other skins to choose from.
Yea will do.

I know some people here want orange =) and of course RED.

lol.

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
it's nice...but still kinda...weird....kinda miss the old sworld XD but so far it's looking good :D

Oh and some of the smilies aren't working -_-