New Skin

You got 2 choices (Stone or Club) or you can suggest below (LOOK AT 2nd PAGE for the Screenshots)

• Stone

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • Club

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
IDK if it's just me but when I try to change my signature I always get this message

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#10211] You may only use up to images in your signature.
You may only use up to lines of text in your signature.
This image is larger than the maximum allowed dimensions of x .

Useful Links

* Forgotten Password Recovery
* Register a new account
* Our help documentation
* Contact the forums administrator

Go Back

mia07

Introvert
Somehow, I can only go into SW using Mozilla Firefox, but whenever I use Internet Explorer, it freezes on me. :S

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' date='11 September 2009 - 05:45 PM' timestamp='1252716331' post='649821']
Somehow, I can only go into SW using Mozilla Firefox, but whenever I use Internet Explorer, it freezes on me. :S
[/quote]

i had the same freezing problem (using IE) yesterday and early in the afternoon today..but it would only happen if i wanted to click on something using a new tab "open link in a new tab"
however everything seems to be working okay now...except for a couple of lags here and there.
thanks for your hard work darv...but i hate change lol :lol: ouhhh and the animated smiles dont work either..at least for me they dont.
wooowhooo my first post on the new skin...i feel like such a noob haha

darvil

sarNie Adult
So the IE works now? Thats good because tonight I think I fixed that issue.. I just need verification. Its good to know.

Also I'm running some heavy work on the database so things might lag a bit here and there.

cikna

sarNie Adult
I know nothing about this technical work in keeping a site working but I must say, well done darvil! yeah, I was a bit upset when SW was down a few days ago. but knowing you have been working hard keeping SW run well, I salute you! Thanks!

sarN

sarNie Granny
there only one thing that bother me , but i'm sure i'll get use to it in time :lol: . The huge gap bwt topic , the size should be smaller somehow , it felt as if i'm in kinagarden and the teacher handed me the big size crayon that come with only 8 color but i want the big kid crayon that are smaller size with 3 set of roll of crayon in the box and have over 20 difference color ! Eh, i'm talking nonsense again haha.

kulyia

RUK
hey you guys.. everything is fine for me. But i just cant seem to fix my First number one topic to create a topic. Such as mine in Fanfic thread. because id like to make some changes on the title but then i cant go onto the Full editor.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Kulyia

Can you give me the link to the thread? You just can't edit the thread? sounds like a permission issue.

Also I started a tracker.. If you can post the issue there with more info it would be nice.

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?/tracker/

sarn, can you do the same thing too? I'll ask the skin person how to do it.. shouldn't be too hard ;)

ijohn

sarNie Adult
... change is good, less we forget the past and yearn for the future when things stay the same, we must expect change to steer us to lessons learned and friends that change us, we seem to miss the past after things and environment change around us... i like the new look!!!

:) :) :) :) :)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea the regular IE works a lot better now..but the mozilla firefox loads faster than IE...im just glad its working :lol: thank you for the wonderful work!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
there only one thing that bother me , but i'm sure i'll get use to it in time :lol: . The huge gap bwt topic , the size should be smaller somehow , it felt as if i'm in kinagarden and the teacher handed me the big size crayon that come with only 8 color but i want the big kid crayon that are smaller size with 3 set of roll of crayon in the box and have over 20 difference color ! Eh, i'm talking nonsense again haha.

LMAO SarN i know what you mean...it does that when we first log on using IE... and when you want to go to post something..it shifts everything to the side and the screen looks all jacked up. and it lags big time freezing everything else on the windows/tabs. i had to reboot my comp 3x cause of that. but everything is working great now.