new singer!

Rakniran

Thanks for sharing
his song is pretty good.
nice voice

also he is kinda cute ..pretty good looking for a lao guy

dfemc

sarNie Adult
actually LAO guys in general are prettty haaaaaawt....i just don't know why they won't go out with me :lol:

champthong

sarNie Hatchling
actually LAO guys in general are prettty haaaaaawt....i just don't know why they won't go out with me :lol:
Do you know how to cook, do laundry, or do dishes? 5555 j/j Your time will come...remember everyone is made for each other 5555

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Do you know how to cook, do laundry, or do dishes? 5555 j/j Your time will come...remember everyone is made for each other 5555
heeey, i'm counting on ur words... ur right, someday, i'll be able to afford one (Lao guy) hahahha...j/j i don't believe in human trafickking, really, i don't :lol:

oooh and btw, i don't mean the handicapp ones that need personal assistance with cooking, laundry, and dishes. i want a real man...like this one:

u got info on it, dish it out, i'll pay u :lol:

buk_i

sarNie Egg
you know what's funny most laos parents want their son to go with those type of girls. well most of the laos parents i know.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
aiiish, they all have the wrong parents :lol: if a guy is retarded enuf to let his parents think and decide for him, neeh, he's not boyfrend material in my books. c'mon, men's gotta be men, think for themselves, cook for themselves, clean for themselves, n treat the love of their life like a queeny. that's how it's done in the culture of a healthy relationship :D

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Where do you guys live?
I've never met a really good looking lao guy outside of family.
The thought of dating a lao guy makes me paranoid, just can't do it...with my luck what if it turns out that we're related.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
lmfao..... he's a cutie.... the song is so innocent, i can't help but to laugh....lol anyways i kinda like this song.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl-3rb_tWB0 :)

Not just Lao parents, but in Asian society (i.e Lao, Thai, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, etc)
tapping my shoe's to the ground, looking @ my nails..... and thinks ( still waiting...... 5 yrs later, still no one...... lmfao)......

Where do you guys live?
I've never met a really good looking lao guy outside of family.
The thought of dating a lao guy makes me paranoid, just can't do it...with my luck what if it turns out that we're related.
i live in NC, and no lie..... a town almost 2hrs from me has some hott lao dudes, too bad their all taken.... suck to be living in a small town full of white people......sigh.... i meet no asian's......lol jkjk... i really got no luck with the asians dudes, their either scared of me and or they just dont like me period..... haahhahaa