New release- hmong CDS

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Did anybody buy any new Cds at Fresno new year or from any new years or know any?

I bought a couple only. cause i bought hella movies so BROKE now!!! .

~Tsua Muas - Koj yuav txiv lawm ( from laos) - pretty ok.. not too good..

~Sua Lauj -Vim Koj siab coob - ( from laos) - pretty good..

~Tub Yaj - Txij nkawm teev kua muag - ( ?america?) pretty ok..

~Maiv xyooj - Nkauj npauj npaim ( from America)- pretty ok..

who want to share what's new.. ? :D

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
well, i recently bought these CDs, not at any New Years:
1. Tub Yaj, vol. 1 -- i think it was ok too, not that good and interesting
2. Mooskaulis Thoj - tus hlub kuv tuaj lawm , way more interesting to listen than Tub Yaj's CD
3. Maiv Huas Hawj vol. 7 - it was better than Tub Yaj's CD; too slow for me, music seemed to be the same to me, previous albums probably were better
4. Paj Nras Thoj vol.2 -- it was interesting...i really liked the last track "Dig Muag Lag Ntseg"
5. Voos Yaj vol 1 -- was ok, i liked the songs he sang with Dawb Thoj in Dawb's vol 7, but I sitll plan to go buy his songs from the Npauj Npaim Txoj Kev Hlub movie

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
mmm0403 said:
well, i recently bought these CDs, not at any New Years:
1. Tub Yaj, vol. 1 -- i think it was ok too, not that good and interesting
2. Mooskaulis Thoj - tus hlub kuv tuaj lawm , way more interesting to listen than Tub Yaj's CD
3. Maiv Huas Hawj vol. 7 - it was better than Tub Yaj's CD; too slow for me, music seemed to be the same to me, previous albums probably were better
4. Paj Nras Thoj vol.2 -- it was interesting...i really liked the last track "Dig Muag Lag Ntseg"
5. Voos Yaj vol 1 -- was ok, i liked the songs he sang with Dawb Thoj in Dawb's vol 7, but I sitll plan to go buy his songs from the Npauj Npaim Txoj Kev Hlub movie
[post="63233"][/post]​

i was wondering in mooskaulis did he have the song :yus hlub kuv tuaj lawm" in there? cause i heard some people that it's not in there...im planning to buy it just because of that song...hehe

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
i was wondering in mooskaulis did he have the song :yus hlub kuv tuaj lawm" in there? cause i heard some people that it's not in there...im planning to buy it just because of that song...hehe
[post="63257"][/post]​

yes it's in there! it's actually the title of the album : tus hlub kuv tuaj lawm.

remember it's vol 1, and the cover has the two main people from that movie.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
anyone heard of backIIback and doods??? i saw their booth at the new year but hesistated to buy it 'cause afraid it might not be good. well, are they good??? i'll request this as well in the request section.

leek18

sarNie Adult
well i got lot of cd at home but all the new cd that i bought is:

Dawb Thoj - Txhob Sim Kev Hlub Vol. 9 (pretty ok)

Ntxhee Yees Xyooj - Yog Tig Tau Sij Hawm Vol. 7 (ok!)

Maiv Ntxhee Vwj - Hlub Tag Txoj Siav Vol. 1 (nice voice and sweet voice and the album is pretty ok)

Npauj Kiab Thoj & Iab Hawj - Tsis Tau Txhob Txwm Vol. 4 (funny and it was ok)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
back2back? i heard one of their songs when i walked pass their booth at fresno new year.. it sound pretty good.. but i didn't buy it.. i should have bought it..but i didn't... darn... :(

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
wow!!!!!....seems interesting......make me wanna listen too.....can yah please upload it for us?....thanks........

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
i just bought maiv huas hawj new release and maiv ntxais lauj first volumn. i think they are new releases.

maiv huas hawj new cd (2006) - i like it, except one song that sings in morlum.

maiv ntxhais lauj cd - i like it. too sad when i think that these songs she wrote were based on her life. all the songs are about sib hlub tsis sib tau.

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
i just bought maiv huas hawj new release and maiv ntxais lauj first volumn. i think they are new releases.

maiv huas hawj new cd (2006) - i like it, except one song that sings in morlum.

maiv ntxhais lauj cd - i like it. too sad when i think that these songs she wrote were based on her life. all the songs are about sib hlub tsis sib tau.
hey! mind uploading Maiv huas hawj's album?please! :)

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
haha not a correct freak or anyting *cough cough* but you said Fresno new year and..it's not fresno new years yet haha and i bought some when i went to sac..but i only bought some thai vcd

mayo

sarNie Egg
back2back? i heard one of their songs when i walked pass their booth at fresno new year.. it sound pretty good.. but i didn't buy it.. i should have bought it..but i didn't... darn... :(

i bought there new album (2nd album) from sactown new year... and lets just say the first one was better.... but i gotta support my cha's out there... you can listen to their music on myspace.com just search for back II back

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
any body have her NEW RELEASE ABLUM "PAGNIA XIONG"
PLEASE UPLOAD IT FOR ME THANK YOU

ONE OF HER SONG CALLED Plaub Sab Pab Ntsa

CHECK IT OUT
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...eoid=1111138549

True true true.. this is a beautiful song and album.. very unique because I haven't heard any other Hmong singers sing the type of music that Pagnia has..

But, Pagnia is a fellow Sarnie :lol: we should all support her, for being a fantastic singer, sharing her talent and being the first Hmong Idol right? :) :) :) yup yup yup..