new pix of the singer

all this pic was take last night, and i have more but the more lucky person is my niece she take with all the khmer singer who is here and they give her a huge

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
Nop Payarith looks so tired.. what did you do to him?> jump on him ? lol im jk.. but he does look tired and my does the girl put on so much make up on its like we dont noe who they are.. well teh second picture iono who that is but mea sok sophea is really pretty. lol where was this?

Sawina said:
Nop Payarith looks so tired.. what did you do to him?> jump on him ? lol im jk.. but he does look tired and my does the girl put on so much make up on its like we dont noe who they are.. well teh second picture iono who that is but mea sok sophea is really pretty. lol where was this?
[post="128420"][/post]​
it's in french city: Lyon...it' the third time he comes here and nope i don't jump on him just catch him to take pix with me ...but don't khnow why i'm the only on who can take the pix of him where he smile i'm so happy because when i show the pix i take this night they say:" damn how u do that and when did u take it?"...maybe it's because i wear a skirt? this day..... ;) but they are really nice with me...the girl in pink is a singer too but don't khnow her name just khnow that some of men who play the music is her brothers...and yes nob is really tired because they are in france to sing and the organizer never give them time to rest.....

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
Oh wow, Nop Bayarith went to France? That's awesome, I didn't even know he was touring/out of the country. Why wouldn't he come to Amercia? Or has he? And are those guys his band members? Bayarith's getting a little toned up, I like it :wub: He looks better this way instead of his skinny self before.