New Obsessions and Random Thoughts

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I have been wondering about this for awhile but forgot to ask
1. Does Mint C. own Shichi Omakase Restaurant? Lots of daras seems to go there a lot too.
2. Is Carrisa S. a freelance actress? I use to see her in a lot Ch. 3 but now she's in other channels.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I have been wondering about this for awhile but forgot to ask
1. Does Mint C. own Shichi Omakase Restaurant? Lots of daras seems to go there a lot too.
2. Is Carrisa S. a freelance actress? I use to see her in a lot Ch. 3 but now she's in other channels.
1. I think she does own it cause I’ve seen her promote it before and she also posts pictures with some of her friends and thanking them for coming.
2. Yeah and I’m pretty sure Carissa is freelance. She works with different channels and not just Ch3.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
1. I think she does own it cause I’ve seen her promote it before and she also posts pictures with some of her friends and thanking them for coming.
2. Yeah and I’m pretty sure Carissa is freelance. She works with different channels and not just Ch3.
Ohhh okay. That makes sense. Everyone goes to Shichi so much I was like dang. I also realize that a lot of Thai people like sushi. Hahaha.
Oh and on Carissa, I am glad she doesn't just stay with Ch.3 her acting is amazing.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ohhh okay. That makes sense. Everyone goes to Shichi so much I was like dang. I also realize that a lot of Thai people like sushi. Hahaha.
Oh and on Carissa, I am glad she doesn't just stay with Ch.3 her acting is amazing.
Yeah if feels like everyday that I go watch a celebs ig story it’s filled with them posting pictures of them eating sushi :risas3:

And omg Carissa is super talented at being n’rai. She’s a very good actress especially for how young she is. She always manages to make me hate her characters.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah if feels like everyday that I go watch a celebs ig story it’s filled with them posting pictures of them eating sushi :risas3:
omg and then i crave for it!!!

And omg Carissa is super talented at being n’rai. She’s a very good actress especially for how young she is. She always manages to make me hate her characters.
i love Carissa, not a fake girl at all.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
omg and then i crave for it!!!

i love Carissa, not a fake girl at all.
I know!! I’m always craving it afterwards lol

Carissa and Chippy are very close friends so that’s why I always thought they were similar in personality lol both are very bold and honest :risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lmao Great and James are just two little love birds! Taew is looking at them like “can you two get a room already” :risas3:

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Just realized this but PJ plays the second lead syndrome boy who has made his way with A to B list actress and it's crazy
that even majority of the daras that Ch.3 promotes the most has not even made it around.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone what kind of music style the beginning of song is call. I know it's some Thai poetry style but like,
I've heard it many times in lakorns and borans but I never knew what it was call. I find it soothing and I want to find more music style like it.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lord those 90's born baby boys Chinese actors will be the death of me. Latest in date is Chen Zhe Yuan. He is soooo mad cute in "Legend of Zhu 2: and "Hello dear ancestor" ! I can't wait for his next drama "Handsome Siblings"

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
These two guys are so random and funny

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I
Does anyone what kind of music style the beginning of song is call. I know it's some Thai poetry style but like,
I've heard it many times in lakorns and borans but I never knew what it was call. I find it soothing and I want to find more music style like it.

I think it's called "koy"