New Obsessions and Random Thoughts

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Actually I think both Yaya and Kimmy do work hard too. They didn’t just land n’ek roles, they kind of earned them. But I would still argue that ch3 doesn’t seem to want to give other newbies chances at excelling. They’re like holding them back ?? They should push the new people harder and give them the spotlight to shine.

Otherwise it might have to be just luck you know, where some newbie will just magically captivate the heart of fans by successfully creating a crazy buzz for a hit lakorn like BPS did or whatever hit drama there was in the past.
I agree that those 2 worked hard early in their careers but now the channel shows lots of favoritism to them.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
LOL. In a way maybe lololol :risas3::risas3::risas3: I mean I’m not complaining LOLOLOLOL cuz I know my favorite actor is an A-lister :risas3::risas3: but I’m advocating for the newbies!!!:celebrate16:
Lol I dont care for newbies, i just want my Grate :p. He can play with any nangeks (except M,E,I) as long as he's on screen!!! So back off newbies! Wait another 10 years or so!! :risas3:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol I dont care for newbies, i just want my Grate :p. He can play with any nangeks (except M,E,I) as long as he's on screen!!! So back off newbies! Wait another 10 years or so!! :risas3:
Wtheck is MEI?? Lolol :risas3: in 10 years, Great will be perfect for playing daddies lolololol :risas3::risas3:

I mean, just look at Aum now. He’s still so hot, he’s only 2 years older than Great (Or so) yet he’s already playing supporting lolol not fair, and not right. So don’t wait 10 years!! Lololol. :risas3:

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Youre getting the opposite of what youre asking for. Hes being used as a pusher lately sadly :( and who do those letters stand for?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wtheck is MEI?? Lolol :risas3: in 10 years, Great will be perfect for playing daddies lolololol :risas3::risas3:
Just take a guess with my M E and I lol. Well M and E should be easy so I'll give you I, Ice lol.

I will take daddy roles from Grate because I've been watching for so long. I mean I watched Johnny, Nok C, Willy, and them go from praek to father roles so I'm ok with seeing Grate as a father in 10 years.

Youre getting the opposite of what youre asking for. Hes being used as a pusher lately sadly :( and who do those letters stand for?
I dont mind him being a pusher cus that just meant the producers saw that he can carry a lakorn. I rather have him as a pusher than a fadeaway lol.

xodxo

Matt?? Or Mai D?? Lol
Esther??
Ice Preechaya???

5555 I can’t tell lololol :facepalm:

Nope. I can’t wait 10 years. I need NOW, or NEVER. Cuz I won’t be here watching you in 10 years. Lolol.:risas3:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Just take a guess with my M E and I lol. Well M and E should be easy so I'll give you I, Ice lol.

I will take daddy roles from Grate because I've been watching for so long. I mean I watched Johnny, Nok C, Willy, and them go from praek to father roles so I'm ok with seeing Grate as a father in 10 years.

I dont mind him being a pusher cus that just meant the producers saw that he can carry a lakorn. I rather have him as a pusher than a fadeaway lol.
Margie and Esther?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol I'm ok with Margie and Mai. I love GrateMatt, they're my one and only consistent koojin. Mo, no Mo lol. Not a fan, I'll watch her as supporting but not as nangek. Yes no Esther and Ice either lol.

Watch me jinx myself :facepalm:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol I'm ok with Margie and Mai. I love GrateMatt, they're my one and only consistent koojin. Mo, no Mo lol. Not a fan, I'll watch her as supporting but not as nangek. Yes no Esther and Ice either lol.

Watch me jinx myself :facepalm:
Ohhh well now theres a chance for Mo and great since shes freelance now haha. And omg i was soooo glad when margie dropped this! I cant stand her as n'ek. I only liked her in Badarn jai

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ohhh well now theres a chance for Mo and great since shes freelance now haha. And omg i was soooo glad when margie dropped this! I cant stand her as n'ek. I only liked her in Badarn jai
Same here!! I really like Badarn Jai, maybe Aum made it good lol.

If Mo land a nangek role with Great, I will punch my pillows but I will support Great... with the nangrai :risas3: Jk jk, maybe not :pancarta:

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
But I’ll be honest, I think it’s very hard to love a “supporting” star because they’re not being given priorities and they’re being thrown all over the place. So for any fan who is a dedicated fan of star who is just a supporting actor, it’s really hard to love them, cuz they’re always being shoved into the background. Maybe this is the reason why thai fans only try to love lead actors “pra’nang” cuz it’s easier to access their work and go to their events, etc.
I have the exact same thought. Look at Phet, lol. But I don't find it too difficult supporting him cause at the end of the day, I'm just happy to see him acting still. Plus, his roles often have some importance. & tbh, He still needs work on his acting so I don't mind too much about him being in supporting for a while. For sure though, I catch myself just thinking how I wish I would like a bigger star, omg. Lol, sorry Phet. </3 I mean, I don't really talk about Phet a lot as well but he is number 1 always for me. I think the only big star I am a fan of is Weir, lol. Ken T is too but he's not really out there anymore.

xodxo

I have the exact same thought. Look at Phet, lol. But I don't find it too difficult supporting him cause at the end of the day, I'm just happy to see him acting still. Plus, his roles often have some importance. & tbh, He still needs work on his acting so I don't mind too much about him being in supporting for a while. For sure though, I catch myself just thinking how I wish I would like a bigger star, omg. Lol, sorry Phet. </3 I mean, I don't really talk about Phet a lot as well but he is number 1 always for me. I think the only big star I am a fan of is Weir, lol. Ken T is too but he's not really out there anymore.
Hahahaha. You sure have a BIG heart lol :p

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Is anyone here friends with one another on Facebook? I think it would be pretty neat to see what people look like especially those that have been on AF for so long.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Is anyone here friends with one another on Facebook? I think it would be pretty neat to see what people look like especially those that have been on AF for so long.
I have one!

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Pretty little thing. You look so adorable
Aww thank you so much! Youre too nice :) Just to make sure my profile was the one with a selfie of me with the flower crown filter from snapchat on. Idk if theres a lot of accounts on FB with the same name as me haha whats yours?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol I closed my fb during the presidential election. Way too many immature fights and meme battles.
How long have you guys been on AF?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol I closed my fb during the presidential election. Way too many immature fights and meme battles.
I have been on since 2007 or 08 or might even be sooner than that. I have an old account when something went wrong with AF, that account no longer exist so now I have this one. I have been on so long lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I became a member in april of this year but i discovered AF a couple months before making an account so im still very new here haha!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol I discovered AF (Sarn's world) in like 2002 or 2003. I think I and through 3-4 usernames cus I keep forgetting my pw and cant recover since I change my email often lol.