New look of Khmer

Jayden

sarNie Egg
This site belongs to one of my friend and she is trying to promote a new artistic veiw on ancient khmers. She wanted us in th younger generations to be more interested in our past I hope you guys can look at the website and tell me what you think. She is in a start-up stage so everything is not totally done just yet.

http://www.mastermindsinc.org

She is planning to bring the art of the past forward into our age. Plus try to get us and others to appreciate it. (Like how we Americans appreciate Chineses' lettering and atr now.)

ow_and_cow

sarNie Egg
hey i just checked it out. it's cool i like it. i like her design stuff and the raw sketch stuff. some of it is a trip to look at. looking at her resume she's not some kid straight out of hs so she knows what she's doing. the anicient art tends to be replicates of tiny patterns that is just to tedious for me to even stay focus so i just can't find myself doing that but if someone else does it that's awesome cuz i sure can't hehe. keep up the great work.

Samwhy

sarNie Hatchling
WOW!!! Jayden, your friend got some great talents, very impressive resume, and I LOVE the artworks. I'm sure she'll go very far. Best of luck to her!

yak

sarNie Adult
WOW!! THAT WAS TIGHT... I ALWAYS WANT TO DRAW SOME KHMER STUFF TOO.. MAYBE YOUR FRIEND CAN TEACH ME... LOL...

Twilight

sarNie Egg
woww those drawings were sooo beautiful & real-looking...whoa jayden yur friend's got talent!! she is really creative.

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
Impressive stuff!!! Wow..I hope to be as good as that some day! I wish her good luck with her future, she's got TALENT~!

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
That is really great works...amazing talent...

I like some of them very much...thanks 4 sharing the site

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
WOW!!! they are very beautiful...I especially love the ones in gold. They are so beautiful. I love the culture. I just looked at her resume and found out that she was in long beach, CA. I'm there too. CooL!!! if she's still there.