NEW KHABI ALVIDA NAA KEHNA PICS

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
shana pakim said:
ANYONE KNOW THE STOYLINE OF THIS MOVIE?
[post="133362"][/post]​
well... we don't know exactly yet but this is what some ppl think it goes.... credit to the one who posted it.... in TB

My friend in the Hindi Film Industry has told me a bit of the story, but I should issue a disclaimer that I am not sure how reliable the info is. Plus, I’m sure you guys know most of it already.

The movie starts with Khan as a football star. He meets Rani and some sparks fly,
but Rani has to marry Abhishek due to personal reasons. Khan goes ahead and marries Preity and they have a son.
All is fine till Khan has a huge accident and hurts his foot and his football career is over, and he becomes bitter and cynical. 8 years later, Khan is now teaching footie to his son’s class. He’s very jealous of acerbic to preity who’s never at home and always away for her job or with parties. Rani also teaches their son, and so Khan and Rani meet again. Since she doesn’t have kids Rani becomes attached to Khan’s kid and Khan sees her as the wife he wanted. Rani doesn’t really get along with her husband who always wants you know what
Khan and Rani get closer and closer and then feel they are getting too close and decide not to meet. But then they decide they can’t stay apart and they start having an affair. Soon their spouses find out, and Preity and Khans mom
throw Khan out of the house . And Khan and Rani decide to move in together. But just then Big B gets hospitalized. Rani goes to visit him and sees how broken and shattered her husband is, and feels guilty and goes back to him. But Abhishek’s dad however supports Khan and Rani, and thinks they should be together, so in the end they get together.

There are a few other things that happen that I forgot about, the child has an accident and Rani saves him, and
Preity and Abhishek get together to try to make them jealous or something.

Of course I could have gotten it all wrong my memory is pretty bad these days.

I frankly don’t think Karan Johar is mature enough to handle such a sensitive subject. But I’m sure the film will be a huge hit because Karan is a brilliant businessman, and has beautiful visuals.
And people are foolish enough to believe style=substance.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
THIS MOVIE WILL BE OUT ON AUGUST 11TH... AND THE COVER OF THE SOUNDTRACK LOOKS LIKE THIS.... :D

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG! I was at the threater about a few hours ago!! This freakin' sucks because I was waiting in line for about an hour and guess what I CAME HOME EMPTY HANDED!!! I WAS SO MAD!! THE LINE WAS SO LONG AND WE WERE SO FREAKIN' CLOSE TO THE DOOR TOO BUT THE TICKETS WERE SOLD OUT IN LIKE A BLANK OF AN EYE!! This sucked so bad I started sayin stuff like: THIS IS SO PATHETIC!!!...how the hell can you ppl run a business like this? YOu guys are some stupid workers!!!

See what happened was that they only show KANK at one threater in my state and on only ONE FREAKIN' SCREEN MAN!! There was like around 100+ ppl waiting in line just to watch this movie. Everyone was cheating and buying a bunch of tickets so the ones who are in the line at the end got shit. Ppl bought like 10+ tickets then their group waited for they're tickets in the lobby or something. Within 10-15 minutes tickets were out...Crap...I was so mad and I'm still mad now...the crowd was so huge...the threater had to call in the cops because ppl who didn't get tickets were all yelling and everything...a fight was gonna break out any minute too. I came home pissed off...I'm planning to go back next week when everythings chilled out. I feel so sorry for this group my aunt met, they were from a different state and they rode for 3 hours just to watch KANK!! they went home empty hand too!!

I'm so mad at the workers PLUS the customers!! I'm a customer too but I ain't pushy like those ppl there...I really wanted to hit someone at that moment. I hope to NEVER experience something like this at a movie threater ever AGAIN!!

Kelly

Ohh man dat suks ehe! I'm sure ur not the only one! By far I heard it happend to alot of peeps already Kank tickets are sellin so fast!

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
yep that really sucks.....but i'm gonna have to wait til it comes out in dvd.....cause i live in fresno and hindi movies don't come out over here...:(.... that sucks so bad for me cause i already want to watch it so badly!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
awe that suck..i know how that feel..but oh well..you always go another time..i'm happy that it sell out fast..A RECORD BREAKER i hope..^^

MITWA MUSIC VDO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rfXLSnfyf0

Tumhi Dekho Naa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e3FjvOBj98
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK3KgEBczHY

Where's the party at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJ8TBSU5ntM

Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna *TITLE SONG*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27guQTL66as

ROCK 'N ROLL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1ke0-ZBu8M
i so excited..can't wait til it release ^^

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
neena said:
OMG! I was at the threater about a few hours ago!! This freakin' sucks because I was waiting in line for about an hour and guess what I CAME HOME EMPTY HANDED!!! I WAS SO MAD!! THE LINE WAS SO LONG AND WE WERE SO FREAKIN' CLOSE TO THE DOOR TOO BUT THE TICKETS WERE SOLD OUT IN LIKE A BLANK OF AN EYE!! This sucked so bad I started sayin stuff like: THIS IS SO PATHETIC!!!...how the hell can you ppl run a business like this? YOu guys are some stupid workers!!!

See what happened was that they only show KANK at one threater in my state and on only ONE FREAKIN' SCREEN MAN!! There was like around 100+ ppl waiting in line just to watch this movie. Everyone was cheating and buying a bunch of tickets so the ones who are in the line at the end got shit. Ppl bought like 10+ tickets then their group waited for they're tickets in the lobby or something. Within 10-15 minutes tickets were out...Crap...I was so mad and I'm still mad now...the crowd was so huge...the threater had to call in the cops because ppl who didn't get tickets were all yelling and everything...a fight was gonna break out any minute too. I came home pissed off...I'm planning to go back next week when everythings chilled out. I feel so sorry for this group my aunt met, they were from a different state and they rode for 3 hours just to watch KANK!! they went home empty hand too!!

I'm so mad at the workers PLUS the customers!! I'm a customer too but I ain't pushy like those ppl there...I really wanted to hit someone at that moment. I hope to NEVER experience something like this at a movie threater ever AGAIN!!
[post="157446"][/post]​
Where do you liive? I'm live in MN and all the shows were completely sold out. I have watch hindi movies for the last 5 years now and this is the first time I saw that much crowds. People were pushing and fighting like crazy to get into the theater. Luckily I went there 3 hours before they sell tickets so I got to watch the first day first show. It was a good movie.

neena

sarNie Adult
MoonChild said:
Where do you liive? I'm live in MN and all the shows were completely sold out. I have watch hindi movies for the last 5 years now and this is the first time I saw that much crowds. People were pushing and fighting like crazy to get into the theater. Luckily I went there 3 hours before they sell tickets so I got to watch the first day first show. It was a good movie.
[post="157999"][/post]​
yeah, i'm from MN too...i went on the second day of opening...it sucked real bad the crowd was horrible. i live in st. paul and i drove all the way to hopkins just to catch this movie...the movie is crazy!!

cecilia

Staff member
^you guy make me excite..i really want to see it..maybe we'll catch it this weekend..do you by chance know which theatre it is in MN..i really want to watch it now..^^

here's some quick news..
KANK is UK's biggest opener
All the world seems to be curious about trouble in SRK and Abhishek’s onscreen paradise. Drawing £750,000 over the weekend and releasing at number five on the UK Top 10, EDI (a UK-based tracking agency) has officially declared ‘Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna’ Bollywood’s biggest opener.

Karan Johar’s earlier top grosser ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’ had opened at £411,000, which now seems modest in comparison. In the US, it is projected to cross the million dollar mark, with the collections for Friday and Saturday already reaching $950,000. Australia, Fiji and Mauritius seem to have embraced it with equal enthusiasm.

Back home, the city’s cinegoers are torn up over Karan Johar’s new baby. “This is exactly the kind of reaction and outcome I had envisaged and I find it very encouraging. I knew I’d open a Pandora’s box,” admits a jubiliant Karan. “Yes, there have been mixed points of view on my point of view, but then it is a bold, mainstream film that is honest and non-judgmental and it was bound to shock. I have created my prototypes of various types of people and what they are going through. You may love it or not, but you certainly can’t ignore it.”

“The subject is a growing phenomena,” he continues, “So it is going to open a lot of debate and a lot of talk and get people to think more and reflect on the reality of relationships. Therein lies the success of this film, for me.” And the money ain’t bad too!
Aug 14 2006 by Mansi

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
They are showing 4 more shows. I guess some people drove so far to watch the movie but all show were sold out. They now have the book tickets advance. Here is the show time and info:

Book your tickets in advance:
Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna

Stars:
Shahrukh Khan, Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan, Rani Mukherjee, and Preity Zinta.

Director:
Karan Johar

Show Timings:
Sat Aug 19 at 5 & 9:30 pm, Sun Aug 20 at 3 & 7 pm.

Place:
Hopkins 6 Cinemas, 1118 Main St, Hopkins, MN 55343

Price:
Adults & kids of all ages $10

Directions:
From Hwy 169 exit on Excelsior Blvd, go west, turn
right on 11 Ave, turn left on Main St. Free parking
behind the theater and on 11 Avenue parking ramp.

Description:
Advance Booking for ALL SHOWS at 2 locations.
1) Edina Realty, Shoreview office, located one block east of
Lexington Ave. Call Pramod at 651-246-1524 for an appointment
to get your tickets.
2) Hopkins Cinema, Sat Aug 19 from 3 pm to 9:30 pm & Sun Aug 20
from 1 pm to 7 pm.

Cash only. No checks or credit cards.

Kelly

I live in Madison...I'm glad they show hindi films hea....but sometimes they dun..I alwayse have to check with my indian store they usually only show big films....

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Kelly said:
I live in Madison...I'm glad they show hindi films hea....but sometimes they dun..I alwayse have to check with my indian store they usually only show big films....
[post="158475"][/post]​
kelly.....ur soooo lucky!!!!! cause in fresno....they suck.....i totally want to watch kank sooo badly.... :(

neena

sarNie Adult
MoonChild said:
They are showing 4 more shows. I guess some people drove so far to watch the movie but all show were sold out. They now have the book tickets advance. Here is the show time and info:

Book your tickets in advance:
Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna

Stars:
Shahrukh Khan, Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan, Rani Mukherjee, and Preity Zinta.

Director:
Karan Johar

Show Timings:
Sat Aug 19 at 5 & 9:30 pm, Sun Aug 20 at 3 & 7 pm.

Place:
Hopkins 6 Cinemas, 1118 Main St, Hopkins, MN 55343

Price:
Adults & kids of all ages $10

Directions:
From Hwy 169 exit on Excelsior Blvd, go west, turn
right on 11 Ave, turn left on Main St. Free parking
behind the theater and on 11 Avenue parking ramp.

Description:
Advance Booking for ALL SHOWS at 2 locations.
1) Edina Realty, Shoreview office, located one block east of
Lexington Ave. Call Pramod at 651-246-1524 for an appointment
to get your tickets.
2) Hopkins Cinema, Sat Aug 19 from 3 pm to 9:30 pm & Sun Aug 20
from 1 pm to 7 pm.

Cash only. No checks or credit cards.
[post="158329"][/post]​

Are you sure you can book your tickets before hand?

when i went they said thats not allowed...it was at the same threater too^^