New ideas for my upcoming fanfics

Which one should i write after Will It Be?

• Dok Champa

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Concrete Angel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Revengeful Love

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colors of the past

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Your Satirical Princess

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I know I still have Will It Be and Undeniable Lies to write, but right now I am not doing anything and staying home all day. I just need a new story to focus on, but i have a lot of ideas for new stories so i need some help to choose which one I should focus on.

Dok Champa

A very sad ghost story. Krit/ Kongchai works with antiques with his friend Wee. As they travel to the forest, they not only dig up the old antiques, but Krit is going to dig up more about his past and he will once again meet up with his long lost girlfriend, Dok Champa.

Revengeful Love

When Marut's brother Put steals Wayu's girlfriend Khai and doesn't stay true to her, Wayu will find every way to hurt Marut in place of his stolen girlfriend, but will his heart be able to accept it?

Concrete Angel

When his girlfriend dies, he believes that it was due to his mom's wanting him to marry another girl. Now on his way to revenge, will he learn of the truth that maybe there were darker forces working behind it?

Your Satirical Princess

Princess Lin is on the run when her father, the king engages her to an unknown man. With the help of her faithful maid and guard she escapes, but only to find herself trapped in a mixed up mess, falling in love.

Colors of the Past

Her step brother rapes his sister. Now he wants revenge and he is taking her without thinking of all the danger he will put others through. Now everything will be lost in a big mixed up situation with only one way out.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
took me a while to decide
I like all of them but I like colors of the past
so colors of the past it is for me

Falada

sarNie Adult
I like how u write about Dok Champa. :D Hopfully u write that one.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So thanks everyone for helping vote. I will for sure write all of them, but I guess I'll have t focus more on Colors of the Past. :p It''l be up after Will It Be.