New Horror Hmong Movie Coming Soon: Nkauj Nyab

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
wow, it so scary so if koj ntshai movie poj dab then don't watch alone and ask someone to watch it with you. Hnub did a great job playing this movie and wow she do look scary

so here is the trailer: Nkauj Nyab Trailer

carmen

sarNie Egg
i have been waiting for this movie since i hard about it like 4 months ago... i can't wait to get it... it looks scary...

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
the trailer was a little too long they could have cut out half those scenes but either way that shit is SCARY!!!!

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
ooo..i didnt watch the trailer.cuz im scared.haha..so can anyone tell me wat this movie is bouts?

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
it is a remake of mai nai...scary!!!!

it's about this couple who really loves eachother but they both leave very far away. The guy goes home one day and promises to come back on a certain day to marry the girl but he never shows up because of some family problems....so the girl thinks he lied and somehow got sick and died...the guy then was able to come but he didn't know that she died already so she's there waiting for him at her place and her family and everybody else in that village moved away because she's been haunting them...so the guy pays a visit even though people warns him that his girlfriend is dead...he doesn't believe them and goes anyways...that is where he encounters her ghost and runs for his life while she's close behind chasing after him....will he be able to make it out alive or will he be taken by her.....awwww!!!!!! SCARY!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
Very good camera work, i am looking forward to this movie too! haven't seen a scary hmong movie since sua and that was when i was a kid. i remember listening to this story when i was a kid. i still remember it quite well, still freaky as ever!

sulad

sarNie Adult
The storyline is also really similar to Nang Nak.
I haven't watch Mai Nai before, but I so can't wait to see it.
Looks really interesting.
Thank you.

skies

sarNie Adult
hmmm...very interesting....the scenery is good and the camera is pretty good also....i'll check it out when it comes out on dvd or something :D

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
awwww.i hecka wanna watch it!.,scary movies r soo interesting!.but too bad i cant watch any..im too scaaaaaaaared..*sigh*