New Hmong........

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
don't watch it...cover like this...seems like....ewwww.....hate productions like this...disgusting...eww.....ewwwww....who would buy it...that's gay n stupid...ew....but yeah...i now...kinda disgusting cover....

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
what, we got no other idea so the resort is this?

man, i'm totally becoming a director/storywriter, so i can lead the trend AWAAAAAY from this stuff :wacko:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
what, we got no other idea so the resort is this?

man, i'm totally becoming a director/storywriter, so i can lead the trend AWAAAAAY from this stuff :wacko:
lol...i realized this too...i kinda wanna b on too since hmong movies r soooo retarded these days! they suck so much that i have resorted to thai, korean, n chinese movies...lol

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
lol...i realized this too...i kinda wanna b on too since hmong movies r soooo retarded these days! they suck so much that i have resorted to thai, korean, n chinese movies...lol
I totally agree. We need better directors, writers, and producers out there so we could improve the Hmong Movie Industry!

cecilia

Staff member
the question is .. who's this girl ..
hopefully not one of the ppl who had model for them sport stuff - something idol in this thread :lol:

but seriously. it cracked me up -- are ppl really at their last resort like JJINX said to come up with this lame stuff.

i still can't believe it -- definitely be something .. haha. which remind me off.
if i see ppl crowd a BOOTH AT THE TOURNAMENT. i take it as this movie promote. :loool:

but hey, it could just be photoshop manipulation ..
you know. like someone wearing them strapless bra and take this kind of picture.
photoshop .. photoshop .. i do that all the time for manipulation on ATEAM but not with these kind of shot :blush:

nvm. i just noticed. her name is KAB NPAUJ .. last name? .. omg. amateur too .. :loool: i guess i scroll down too fast in the first place :loool:

kulyia

RUK
EWW...its like watching your own sister doing sumthing VERY disturbing..gosh..HMONG PRODUCERS THESE DAYS!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
my cousin tole me.... well they didn't watch it but they're relative to the gal's parents n said that thmong mekas..i dunno who took them to do this at hotel..or motel..i dunno ...but she said it was embarrising n yeah the girl's a thao..she's the twin singer i haven't really seen their mv but they're not that great of a singer..
-but don't believe me all cause i dunno for sure if its even true..all i know if she's a twin n is a thao..