New Hmong Dubb. Thai lakorn?

PuRe

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone put a short clip of the dubbed version on youtube or something so that we can see how the voices sound like? I'm not familiar with this dubbing production.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
I went to the flea market today... this looks new: Priksa Sawad (w/ Aon S, Namfon P, Namfon K & Chatchai) is out. It's called Hlub Los Mob, Tso Los Nco. Sorry, didn't remember which company translated.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
hey, can someone tell me if the dubbed version of Mafia tee Ruk is any good? i tried watching unsubbed and can't understand anything but it looks funny

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
hey, can someone tell me if the dubbed version of Mafia tee Ruk is any good? i tried watching unsubbed and can't understand anything but it looks funny
well there's two production that dubb. mafia tee ruk... I'll give you the youtube link and you can decide which production is better...
here it is....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iE2Ur4w3o2I

and here's the other one. This one is dubb. by EQ entertainment, but I don't know about the other one.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BSzLpmXpgB0

Lovinglakorn

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the news.... I was waiting for this one for such a long time... Awee.. the cover is so BEAUTIFUL! It's so attractive! But the only thing that
I'm worried about it the voice... does anyone knows if the voices for Sawan Biang is the the same in KKKJ, the same one that dubb. Rome and Rita?
I love the voices there, but if it's Nkauj Cua's voice then I'll pass....

Hey, When did they do the dubb of KKKJ? I would like to see the cover if anyone have it. Love Rome and Rita!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Hi peeps,

Just wanted to say I saw these new lakorns out in hmong dub. Sorry, I only did a quick walk through and didn't catch all the titles or translation companies.

- Rae Rai Loog Sao Paa w/ Cee S. and Alexandra B. (forgot the title)
- Awayjee See Chompoo w/ Por T & Ja Jitapa (I can't remember the exact title, but it's something about: "Dab laug" turning later into "hluas nraug")
- Songkram Nang Fah w/ Pong & Bee N (something like: "Kev Hlub Yog Kev Lwb Siab")
- Sawan Bien is out with two different company translations too (forgot the title but has a blue cover vs. the other cover that was posted earlier with Ann in pink shirt)

Um, some of these might not be new, but it was new to me cause I never noticed them before:
- Seub Lup Rahut Ruk w/ Ken T & Vicki S (forgot the title)
- Thep Tida Kon Nok w/ Janie T & Benz P (forgot the title)

Kind of new:
- Ruk Leh Sanae Luang w/ Ploy C, Vicky S and Por T (forgot the title)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi peeps,

Just wanted to say I saw these new lakorns out in hmong dub. Sorry, I only did a quick walk through and didn't catch all the titles or translation companies.

- Rae Rai Loog Sao Paa w/ Cee S. and Alexandra B. (forgot the title)
- Awayjee See Chompoo w/ Por T & Ja Jitapa (I can't remember the exact title, but it's something about: "Dab laug" turning later into "hluas nraug")
- Songkram Nang Fah w/ Pong & Bee N (something like: "Kev Hlub Yog Kev Lwb Siab")
- Sawan Bien is out with two different company translations too (forgot the title but has a blue cover vs. the other cover that was posted earlier with Ann in pink shirt)

Um, some of these might not be new, but it was new to me cause I never noticed them before:
- Seub Lup Rahut Ruk w/ Ken T & Vicki S (forgot the title)
- Thep Tida Kon Nok w/ Janie T & Benz P (forgot the title)

Kind of new:
- Ruk Leh Sanae Luang w/ Ploy C, Vicky S and Por T (forgot the title)
oh wow! tat's a lot of new one..i wonder who else dubbed SB...i dun like the pink cover's voice much...

and song kram nang fah ah! i wonder who dubbed tat one too...goodness...anyways they found the perfect name for tat movie...is so "lwb siab" :lmao: GREAT DRAMA! must watch...

can't believe they dubbed ken & vicki's wow..they're dubbing all the new one...crazie!
thanx for the update...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
okay i went to the July 4th tourny in MN and I saw some dubb. thai drama...

Sawan Biang- There's two production that dubbs it... one is hmong production and the other is EQ entertainment...
The one the HP dubb. is called "Kev Hlub Daws Tau Txoj Kev Chim" (I bought this one) and the other one is something like "Yog tsis tuag yeej kawg hlub..." something like that.... i'm pretty sure...

The one with Por T. and Jaja is "Dag Laus Thawm Kawg Yog Hluas Nraug..."

The one with the two Namfon is "Hlub Los Mob Tso Los Nco"....

well this is all i could remember but the only two drama that I bought was Sawan Biang and Dung Daung Haru Thai...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yeah i they also dubb. the one with weir and alexander.....

one is called "Kev hlub Leeg Nyob Sab Ntuj" and the other one is dubb. by Classic Video Production(They're BACK!!!) is called "Tshauv Log Lus Cog Cia" something like that... sorry i'm not that good with hmong.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
okay i went to the July 4th tourny in MN and I saw some dubb. thai drama...

Sawan Biang- There's two production that dubbs it... one is hmong production and the other is EQ entertainment...
The one the HP dubb. is called "Kev Hlub Daws Tau Txoj Kev Chim" (I bought this one) and the other one is something like "Yog tsis tuag yeej kawg hlub..." something like that.... i'm pretty sure...

The one with Por T. and Jaja is "Dag Laus Thawm Kawg Yog Hluas Nraug..."

The one with the two Namfon is "Hlub Los Mob Tso Los Nco"....

well this is all i could remember but the only two drama that I bought was Sawan Biang and Dung Daung Haru Thai...
EQ and Hmong Produciton..but aren't their ppl prettie close..like they'll have the same ppl dub back and forth..well i'm just glad i mean i've watched it all in thai w/ subs..but i'm glad EQ dubbed it too..so i can go rent it..lol

how was the one u bought was the dubbing good.cuz tat lakorn is bomb!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
EQ and Hmong Produciton..but aren't their ppl prettie close..like they'll have the same ppl dub back and forth..well i'm just glad i mean i've watched it all in thai w/ subs..but i'm glad EQ dubbed it too..so i can go rent it..lol

how was the one u bought was the dubbing good.cuz tat lakorn is bomb!
the one that i bought, it was good... but they could of give ann a better voice, but it's not bad at all... I love Kawee's voice, but I like the people that dubb. KKKJ with Rome and Rita more...

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
cee and alexander's lakorn is also dubbed and out too.. dubbed
by TNT or SUN.. one of those... it's the same anyways.. it's called
THOV HLUB NROG HLUAS NKAUJ HAV ZOOV..... part 8 end....

Fearless

sarNie Adult
the one that i bought, it was good... but they could of give ann a better voice, but it's not bad at all... I love Kawee's voice, but I like the people that dubb. KKKJ with Rome and Rita more...

OMG I hated the voice that was dubbed for Rita. They could have gotten her a better voice!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
hi guys!
i have just finish watching SAWAN BIENG in hmong dubb and i think that SKY production did a GREAT job. i love the voices and i think that they are better then EQ. sorry to say that but on the frist day at the july 4th i bought SAWAN BIENG from EQ production and it was so bad and so i have to return it and exchange for the one from SKY PRODUTION! i love it so much better! i don't know want you guys think but i am a big fan of SKY PRODUTION. i love al of thier dubbed movies...and now SAWAN BEING is added to it too.

SAWAN BEING FROM SKY PRODUTION TITLE IS CALLED: NTYJ TSIS NCAJ NCEES KHI LUB SIAB CIA RUA KOJ

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile

REALLY YOU LIKE THAT GUY WHO DUBBED FOR KAWEE VOICE....HUMMMM...I THINK YOU HAVE NOT HEARD THE GUY WHO DUBBED FOR KAWEE FROM SKY PRODUTION. ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON A VERY GOOD DRAMA IN HMONG DUBBED.....THE GUY WHO DUBBED FOR KAWEE IN SKY PRODUTION IS GREAT. HIS VOICE MATCH PE-KEN SO MUCH AND IT SOUNDS SO GOOD AND CUTE AND SEXY TOO. I AM SO INLOVE WITH KAWEE NOW!!!

I AM SO GOING CRAZY OVER THIS DRAMA. THE HMONG DUBBED VERSION FROM SKY PRODUTION WAS NOT A WASTE OF MONEY AT ALL!!!.....LOVE KAWEE AND NARIN AND I DON'T EVEN WANT IT TO END YET!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the news.... I was waiting for this one for such a long time... Awee.. the cover is so BEAUTIFUL! It's so attractive! But the only thing that
I'm worried about it the voice... does anyone knows if the voices for Sawan Biang is the the same in KKKJ, the same one that dubb. Rome and Rita?
I love the voices there, but if it's Nkauj Cua's voice then I'll pass....

ME TOO!!!
I HAD TO RETURN THIS ONE AND EXCHANGE IT TO SKY PRODUTION!!!
I THINK YOU SHOULD GO WITH SKY PRODUTION, ITS BETTER THEN EQ AND HMONG PRODUTION!!!!
THAT NOT A FACT THAT IS FOR REAL!!!

wang_al

sarNie Egg
haha its funny how all you guys are making it a big deal.
so what its translate and whoever translate it.

(pinkyang) so i was wondering how close are you with Sky productions?...you seem to be backing them up real good huh....have you even seen the other versions of the other productions?...jezzz