New Hmong Dubb. Thai lakorn?

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
hey people,
i was just wondering if anyone of guys know what are some new hmong dubb. thai lakorn. Please tell me if you guys know some new ones that they dubb. and will be out soon. Please list them here and tell me who's in it. Thanks alot!

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
hmm..... i don't know but all the hmong dubb today seem like annoying now. I don't know if TnT Entertainment is still here or not but to let you guys know that EQ Entertainment & Hmong Production is so annoying and I know who the main girl voice, it's Nkauj Cua Tsheej.

If I saw some hmong dubb movie that dubb my EQ & Hmong Production I will never buy it because the voice is too annoying. I want to know if TNT is still here or not and is the voice still the same

plain_jane

sarNie Hatchling
hmm..... i don't know but all the hmong dubb today seem like annoying now. I don't know if TnT Entertainment is still here or not but to let you guys know that EQ Entertainment & Hmong Production is so annoying and I know who the main girl voice, it's Nkauj Cua Tsheej.

If I saw some hmong dubb movie that dubb my EQ & Hmong Production I will never buy it because the voice is too annoying. I want to know if TNT is still here or not and is the voice still the same
I agree. I can't stand their voices.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i believe its only JLR n DDH .. but i hear theyre also dubbin SB too .. xp .. keke.. i actually like hmong pro better than TNT keke.. lol.. iono y keke but i like SKY pro best.. lol.. even though i havent watched dubbs for awhile.. hmmmmm... lol.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah the latest was jlr...

but other lakorns that were great:

por n namfon l;akorn (jao ban....)
bie n mew(roy adeed hang ruk)
bie n fang (hua jai sila)pepper n ann
(leh ratree)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
holy god........................its dubbb....i was waiting for it....yes................................yea.................................:)...so happy................................

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
SAWAN BIENG
THIS IS THE COVER TO HMONG PRODUCTION'S VERSION.
ENJOY!

Thanks for the news.... I was waiting for this one for such a long time... Awee.. the cover is so BEAUTIFUL! It's so attractive! But the only thing that
I'm worried about it the voice... does anyone knows if the voices for Sawan Biang is the the same in KKKJ, the same one that dubb. Rome and Rita?
I love the voices there, but if it's Nkauj Cua's voice then I'll pass....

wang_al

sarNie Egg
Thanks for the news.... I was waiting for this one for such a long time... Awee.. the cover is so BEAUTIFUL! It's so attractive! But the only thing that
I'm worried about it the voice... does anyone knows if the voices for Sawan Biang is the the same in KKKJ, the same one that dubb. Rome and Rita?
I love the voices there, but if it's Nkauj Cua's voice then I'll pass....

yes!!!...its by that production.
its Hmong Productions.
and yes Nkauj Cua's Voice is not in there.
i saw the whole movie of the it.
they translated it very good.
i think the pa'ek and na'ek along with others all had very match and good voice translations.
especially the pa'ek.
it matches Ken more than the one that Sun Entertainment translated.
ya should see it.
its going to be out next weekend....that i know of.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
yes!!!...its by that production.
its Hmong Productions.
and yes Nkauj Cua's Voice is not in there.
i saw the whole movie of the it.
they translated it very good.
i think the pa'ek and na'ek along with others all had very match and good voice translations.
especially the pa'ek.
it matches Ken more than the one that Sun Entertainment translated.
ya should see it.
its going to be out next weekend....that i know of.
thank you for telling me... YAY... I'll buy it at the July 4th tournament! Can't Wait!!! Thanks a lot!!!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
SAWAN BIENG
THIS IS THE COVER TO HMONG PRODUCTION'S VERSION.
ENJOY!

Is the girl in the middle with Louis even Pat? It doesn't look like her... but then again, I didn't really go on the SB thread much to see the official pics so I can't tell for sure. Sometimes hmong peeps put in pics that don't even come from the lakorn, so I was just wondering. Thanks!