New Hmong Dubb Lakorns?

val

sarNie Adult
taddao bussaya is dubb. Title: Kuv Txiv Siab Zoo, parts 1-6 end, by gold film entertainmet

lauj_starlights

sarNie Egg
Does anybody knows 'Ching Chang' dubbed in Hmong Production called?
I saw it at J4 and thought of buying it but didn't because I
thought it would be on youtube already but i cannot find it.

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling
the newest one are kob and kelly's lakorn forgot the title, mint and mark's lakorn, and ken and chompoo's lakorn.

sorry i forgot the title but it shouldn't be that hard to search on youtube

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
cause she sucks at acting....and her lakorns are shit....however i'm pretti sure her new one with weir will be dubb as soon as it finish airing
so you don't like her too much huh? I think she is alright :D

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Pancake lakorn with Vee where she dress as a boy is dubb in Hmong. Forgot what the title is call in hmong.

===

Just want to ask have Cheer & Cee lakorn been dubb in Hmong yet? Or have Kom Faek or Rook Kard dubb in hmong yet. I really want to see it.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
thai title: Wiwa Wawoon
hmong dubb title: Rooj Tshoob Muaj Teeb Meem
starring: Ken & Chompoo

link to playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/user/CheekyLadee09#grid/user/329A04DED67554C4

Hmong Dubbed Thai Lakorn uploader site:

http://www.youtube.com/user/EliteStarProduction

val

sarNie Adult
fast hmong dubbers these days ;]
plus its always the same company with the same dubbers which gets annoyying!!!!! thanks to the dubbers that i understand the movie, but they really need to find new dubbers. (especially the ones that dubbs the main lady)

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
plus its always the same company with the same dubbers which gets annoyying!!!!! thanks to the dubbers that i understand the movie, but they really need to find new dubbers. (especially the ones that dubbs the main lady)
Agree

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
i think most people will agree with me on this one...i could never sit through a whole series with her in it.....

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
does anyone here know GOLDFILM entertainment phone number?.....i would like to order some of there movies...