New Hmong Dubb Lakorns?

val

sarNie Adult
Just thought I'd share the latest lakorns I noticed at New Year's festival today:
* sorry if I made any mistakes in the titles... had to go off memory here. :)

* Wong Wien Hua Jai w/ Weir & Pinky; Ntxub Tau Hlub, Dhauv Tau Yuav; Parts 1-7: HA Entertainment -- this one's on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/lakornz08
"Ntxub Tau Hlub, Dhauv Tau Yuav" from lakornz08 is not Wong Wien Hua Jai w/ Weir & Pinky, it is Sapai Lookthung w/Janie & Smart.
it just happen that they have not idea of translating the title so they have to use the same title.
*NOTE* HA Entertainment is just EQ Entertainment that is why cutting is bad; they change their name so people would buy more of their movies.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
"Ntxub Tau Hlub, Dhauv Tau Yuav" from lakornz08 is not Wong Wien Hua Jai w/ Weir & Pinky, it is Sapai Lookthung w/Janie & Smart.
it just happen that they have not idea of translating the title so they have to use the same title.
*NOTE* HA Entertainment is just EQ Entertainment that is why cutting is bad; they change their name so people would buy more of their movies.
hey do u happen to have HA entertainment phone number...i want a copy of wong wien hua jai.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Here's a new movie that YKM Hmong Laos Entertainment dubbed in hmong and it has 10 parts.

Thai title: Rahut Rissaya
Hmong title: Yuav Koj Pauj Kev Ntsim Siab
Starring: Paul Pattarapol & Noon Woranuch

Here's the link to it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ygWQHwltzY

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
Here's a new movie that YKM Hmong Laos Entertainment dubbed in hmong and it has 10 parts.

Thai title: Rahut Rissaya
Hmong title: Yuav Koj Pauj Kev Ntsim Siab
Starring: Paul Pattarapol & Noon Woranuch

Here's the link to it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ygWQHwltzY
wow!!!! thanks, i was actually looking every where for this lakorn...
lol...i love ya!!!...thanks... :lol:

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
I saw hua jai chocolate hmong dubbed at the new year...it's dubbed by TNT Entertainment but i forgot the hmong title to it

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
what were the new ones at Fresno New Year...Can someone please list them?
These are the new ones I saw being dubbed at the new year:

Prasart Meud [Rita+Nat]
Yok Lai Mek [Janie+Rome]
Borisut Bumbut Kaen [Ann+Aum]
Namtan Mai [Aum+Aff]
Prajan See Roong [Bie+Aff]
Luk Maai Blien See [Benz, Rome, Chai, & Namfon]
Rahut Rissaya [Noon+Paul]
Wong Wien Hua Jai [Pinky+Weir]
Sarp Poo Sah [Aun+Ae, Tanya, Chai]
Pbee Kaew Nang Hong [Ae+Dan]

MizViz

sarNie Adult
to bad I didn't see Rahut Rissaya...because I wouldv'e bought that drama...I've been wanting to watch it for a long time.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i happened to be randomly on youtube.. and somehow came across monthra hang ruk dubbed.. even though i dont watch dubbed much these days.. lol...

heres the link..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1_Yty0TZMY&feature=related

chouakim

TTFC♥
Anyone know if Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter is going to be dubbed?
I really want my mom to watch it. She didn't seem very drawn in watching the original. >___<
Great lakorn that I think mom's would love though. xD

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
i just finished watching anne and aums lakorn...it was okay buh den the crazy bit went on and on....so it was like get over it....so my sister said they should have called the movie "ob tug neej vwm".

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
i just finished watching anne and aums lakorn...it was okay buh den the crazy bit went on and on....so it was like get over it....so my sister said they should have called the movie "ob tug neej vwm".
I saw that movie at the new year...I was going to buy it but I didn't really like the dubbing production so I was like forget it

nerine

sarNie Egg
there's anne and ken lakorn which call vim kev zoo thiaj muaj kev hlub and there's also anne and chakrit lakorn call pog tsiv nyaum nyab siab tawv

there's vee and kwan which call yaum kev hlub and there's mart and susie lakorn which is cal nplooj siab tsis qhuav ntshav...

those are the new one so far

i forgot... i went to fresno i also saw two new one too

there's anne and rome lakorn and there's son's lakorn too...

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
*** Sorry, I really just pick up the movies briefly when I walk past them, so I never note the titles. Beside, there's too many titles to remember all at once and I forget most of them when I try to write it down later. :) But below is the newer ones I've noticed recently that haven't been mentioned yet:

* Sood Sanae Ha w/Ann & Ken is dubbed by two different companies. But one of the titles is the one S3ssh0m@ru_Luv3r_4_3v@ stated, dubbed by HA, with #1-7. The other one is by Hmong Production and the title goes something like: Hlub koj siab qhia tsis tau.
* Sapai Glai Peun Tiang w/Ann & Chakrit is dubbed by EQ; S3ssh0m@ru_Luv3r_4_3v@ provided title.
* Fai Chon Saeng w/Chompoo Araya & Great is dubbed by EQ; can't remember title.
* Nampeung Kom w/Nok Chatchai & Janie is dubbed by EQ; can't remember title.
* Jamleuy kamathep w/Chakrit & Cherry is dubbed by HA; Parts 1-6; title goes like: Dag tau koj txos kev hlub
* Look Mai Plien See w/Rome, Benz, Namfon Kullanat, Chai Chattayodom; can't remember title.
* Dok bua kao w/ New & Poo Priya; #1-5, Kev Hlub Zoo Li Npooj Pab

Gosh, I wrote down another title called: Hais Lis Cas Los Yuav Tau Koj with Parts#1-6, but I never wrote down the thai title. Lol...

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
These are the ones I know so far that are dubbed

Jum Leuy Gammathep w/ Cherry & Chakrit: Hom Phiaj Txhawm Rau Kev Hlub dubbed by YKM Hmong Laos Production - 10 parts
Mae Ka Khanom Wan w/ Cherry & Smart: Ncuav Qab Zib Coj Kev Hlub dubbed by YKM Hmong Laos Production - 10 parts
Sarp Phusa w/ Aun, Ae, Tanya, Chai, Numpeung, & Aom: Hlub Tsis Kawg Tsawg Tiam Los Yuav Tsim dubbed by YKM Hmong Laos Production - 10 parts