New Hmong Dubb Lakorns?

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
i also got Ruk Sorn Kaen by hmong lao entertainment......havent started watching cause im still on keaw lorm petch.....its really gud apart from the fact the na eks brother likes her....lol

yeexiong01

sarNie Egg
Hey if you guys are interested in KLP i heard there is a production in mercerd that is dubbing it, i saw the cover somewhere but forgot, i think it's called "Nplooj Siab Twam Ib Leej Niam." If you haven't bought Hmong Production or EQ's yet, you could wait around for this one, i don't know if they have good voice or not, or they might just have those like HP & EQ.

TnT is not dubbing KLP, idk y, but they are dubbing BRK w/ Bee & Pong as said above, i heard there's 9 parts to it. The only thing i got to complain is the nang'ek gets pretty annoying, they should have used the voice of Pang, it would have been better, plus they should have used the voice for Ton for Pong, the voice for Ton was way better than the voice for Pong. Sorry but these are just my opinion.

Guest what guys/gurls, i heard Sun E. is dubbing SK, w/Mos & Vill, i over heard it at a movie rental store...not for sure yet, but will wait n see.
really? kool..well, if u're not sure i'll have to ask my aunt because she dubb for sun entertainment and usually dubb for na'ek

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
silamanee is on youtube hmong dubb.....buh tnt has really bad guy voices....dey need to get more manly guys to sub for thier pra ek....cause dey all sound like teenages....n di voice does not match paul at all....hope another production will sub silamanee....

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
These are new hmong dubbed lakorns I noticed this week. Sorry, I didn't care much for them and didn't buy them, so I don't remember the titles.
* Mia Luang w/ Tui Teerapat, Aum Patchrapa, Pok Piyatida
* Mae Ying w/ Num Sornram & Noon Woranuch

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
silamanee is on youtube hmong dubb.....buh tnt has really bad guy voices....dey need to get more manly guys to sub for thier pra ek....cause dey all sound like teenages....n di voice does not match paul at all....hope another production will sub silamanee....
"Silamanee" is dubbed by Sun E. NOT TnT, you can always tell by all the extra ppl's voice, they sound the same, TnT also sounds the same cuz they use the same nang'ek voice and some others too, but the difference is by the Pr'ek, TnT like the guy who translate for Aum in "JRL", while Sun E. uses the guy who translate for Ken in "RNHJRJ" that is the difference you can always till TnT by and if you really look at the COVER they make, TnT has like their symbol TNT in like every movie they Dubbed. Sorry if i was to rough w/ the words, but i watch hmong dubbed a lot so i can tell like every differences b/w productions, but i'm more of a TnT & Sun E. fan than the others, i guest that's why i could tell the differences...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i wonder if hmong ppl are gonna like mae ying .. lol.. well maybe since many still love num hehe..

hmm i cant tell much by the voices lately since i havent watched them for awhile...
i loved st videos back then.. n i still like sky too.. n hmong lol.. xp.. i only like some of tnt like when hey dubbed ann/pepper lakorn.. ^_^

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
"Silamanee" is dubbed by Sun E. NOT TnT, you can always tell by all the extra ppl's voice, they sound the same, TnT also sounds the same cuz they use the same nang'ek voice and some others too, but the difference is by the Pr'ek, TnT like the guy who translate for Aum in "JRL", while Sun E. uses the guy who translate for Ken in "RNHJRJ" that is the difference you can always till TnT by and if you really look at the COVER they make, TnT has like their symbol TNT in like every movie they Dubbed. Sorry if i was to rough w/ the words, but i watch hmong dubbed a lot so i can tell like every differences b/w productions, but i'm more of a TnT & Sun E. fan than the others, i guest that's why i could tell the differences...
no not offended...i dnt fink ive seen a thai lakorn by dem only on youtube.....buh i dnt really like di vocie too.....buh long time again dey had really gud voice....now jux got shit.......so i perfer hmong pro and eq pro

Fearless

sarNie Adult
no not offended...i dnt fink ive seen a thai lakorn by dem only on youtube.....buh i dnt really like di vocie too.....buh long time again dey had really gud voice....now jux got shit.......so i perfer hmong pro and eq pro

Hmong productions and EQ are the worst dubbers! I want to throw up! I used to love hmong productions way back then when they had better voices but now their voices sucks! Sky productions all the way! And I like some of TNT's.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
yes, i love hmong production back then too. they had really nice voices! gosh, wat's happening to all these nice voices now??

dragonfly77

sarNie Egg
Hmong productions and EQ are the worst dubbers! I want to throw up! I used to love hmong productions way back then when they had better voices but now their voices sucks! Sky productions all the way! And I like some of TNT's.
sky productions sucks to nowdays! the person that dubbs for the n'ek sucks so bad too, just like EQ's n'ek dubber, who has a very horrible voice like she is talking through her nose! so is TNT and Sun entertainment, the n'ek is always the same one!

cUte.dOrk

sarNie Egg
Buang Ruk Kammathep is on youtube! xD... diamondsXx13 and ladiepa123 are the ones that are uploading it..xD the one's that dubbed this is the one that dubbed Hua Jai Sila..i like the two main casts voice, but the little boy's voice sounds like an old man...ehk..

vangsta_1989

sarNie Hatchling
there are other ones too... like xav pom txoj kev khawv... the only person i know in the lakorn is mart and he is a ghost or monster... and there this.... hlub txoj hnub kawg... play by mam and this guy... haven't watched it yet... so don't know...