New Hmong Dubb Lakorns?

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I'm waiting to see if anybody else will dubb Kaew Lom Phet besides EQ... hopefully TNT or Sky will dubb it too...

val

sarNie Adult
did you guys watch sung tong hmong dubb? OMG! the voices are horrible it kills the whole lakorn!!!

superwoman

sarNie Egg
You will find that most Exact lakorns are probably be dubbed by Hmong Production or EQ. They seriously need to stop dubbing; I don’t know why so many people are supporting them. Sure they may sell it at a very cheap price but quality is not as great. Voices are horrifying and they cut like crazy. In addition to that, their titles are super corny, does not even match up to the real Thai title.

Sun and TNT favor Exact lakorns too so there is a possibility KLP might be dubbed by them. I am quite disappointed that TNT didn’t dub BGST but did JLR. I am surprised they didn’t dub SB. I will upload it JLR TNT version in Buddie Media but I would also like to make a request for Sawan Bieng Sky Production. I prefer Sky over Hmong and EQ Production.

pyang

sarNie Egg
there's a sung tong hmong dubbed? where can i watch it at??
how many episode is there for the hmong dub? my mom wants to finish this lakorn but my cousin stopped buying the thai version since there's too many episodes.

anyone know if they will dub Supaab Borut Satan? i'm watching it on youtube but so far they only subbed till ep.08.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
dey also dub yeay fah tah din - starring weir and aum...its on youtube.....gud movie buh i dnt fink good one to dub though....cause not really about romance.....

yeexiong01

sarNie Egg
dey also dub yeay fah tah din - starring weir and aum...its on youtube.....gud movie buh i dnt fink good one to dub though....cause not really about romance.....
isn't this movie dubbed either by TNT or SUN...not sure if that's the one but it's more of an action movie or something like that?

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
i just got jao rai....i noe its old.....by hmong productions and Kaew Lom Phet by EQ....deres a hmong production too.....i perfer hmong productions Neeg zoo tau kev hlub buh EQ will do....looks very intresting.......buh rite now dnt have time to watch it......to much hw.....im also waiting for silamneee......hopefully by hmong pro too....

Fearless

sarNie Adult
You will find that most Exact lakorns are probably be dubbed by Hmong Production or EQ. They seriously need to stop dubbing; I don't know why so many people are supporting them. Sure they may sell it at a very cheap price but quality is not as great. Voices are horrifying and they cut like crazy. In addition to that, their titles are super corny, does not even match up to the real Thai title.

Sun and TNT favor Exact lakorns too so there is a possibility KLP might be dubbed by them. I am quite disappointed that TNT didn't dub BGST but did JLR. I am surprised they didn't dub SB. I will upload it JLR TNT version in Buddie Media but I would also like to make a request for Sawan Bieng Sky Production. I prefer Sky over Hmong and EQ Production.

Go here to watch sawan biang by sky productions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28kVlWQQ51U...06F&index=0

MizViz

sarNie Adult
Do any of u guys know who is going to dubb Anne and Chakrit's new drama "Sapai Glai Peun Tiang"?
Have they started dubbing it yet?
Do you think its going to be out in time for July 4th?

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Do any of u guys know who is going to dubb Anne and Chakrit's new drama "Sapai Glai Peun Tiang"?
Have they started dubbing it yet?
Do you think its going to be out in time for July 4th?

I don't think anyone is going to Dubb it yet because it's still airing.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Hey if you guys are interested in KLP i heard there is a production in mercerd that is dubbing it, i saw the cover somewhere but forgot, i think it's called "Nplooj Siab Twam Ib Leej Niam." If you haven't bought Hmong Production or EQ's yet, you could wait around for this one, i don't know if they have good voice or not, or they might just have those like HP & EQ.

TnT is not dubbing KLP, idk y, but they are dubbing BRK w/ Bee & Pong as said above, i heard there's 9 parts to it. The only thing i got to complain is the nang'ek gets pretty annoying, they should have used the voice of Pang, it would have been better, plus they should have used the voice for Ton for Pong, the voice for Ton was way better than the voice for Pong. Sorry but these are just my opinion.

Guest what guys/gurls, i heard Sun E. is dubbing SK, w/Mos & Vill, i over heard it at a movie rental store...not for sure yet, but will wait n see.